Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
The What are you listening to game Vote_lcap22%The What are you listening to game Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
The What are you listening to game Vote_lcap15%The What are you listening to game Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
The What are you listening to game Vote_lcap13%The What are you listening to game Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
The What are you listening to game Vote_lcap15%The What are you listening to game Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
The What are you listening to game Vote_lcap35%The What are you listening to game Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

The What are you listening to game

Go down 
+4
ShadowFire
Amaranthine
TheExorcist
HeroofDarkness
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The What are you listening to game Left_bar_bleue999/999The What are you listening to game Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

The What are you listening to game Empty
PostSubject: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptyTue May 12 2009, 20:43

Yes this could be considered a split from Music Time, but it really isn't.

Here you basically post whatever song/tv show you happen to be watching at the time.

Something wicked this way comes (part 1) - Iced Earth
Back to top Go down
TheExorcist
Fan
TheExorcist

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptyTue May 12 2009, 21:02

nothing but complete silence
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Fan
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptyWed May 13 2009, 16:03

I'm listening to:
龍ノ啼ク箱庭拠り - Vocaloid
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The What are you listening to game Left_bar_bleue999/999The What are you listening to game Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptyWed May 13 2009, 16:54

Kill for metal - Iron Fire
Back to top Go down
TheExorcist
Fan
TheExorcist

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptyWed May 13 2009, 20:15

some japanese rock music
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptyThu May 14 2009, 08:33

Wheels - AC/DC
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The What are you listening to game Left_bar_bleue9999/9999The What are you listening to game Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptyThu May 14 2009, 16:22

Fury of the Storm-Dragonforce
Back to top Go down
TheExorcist
Fan
TheExorcist

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptyThu May 14 2009, 16:30

though annoying it's now stuck in my head damn bus radios

lady gaga-poker face
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The What are you listening to game Left_bar_bleue9999/9999The What are you listening to game Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptyThu May 14 2009, 16:38

here's one that will never leave your head alone
caramell-some japanese band
Back to top Go down
TheExorcist
Fan
TheExorcist

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptyThu May 14 2009, 17:01

now it's the naruto theme song

Yura Yura from Heats Grow
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptySat May 16 2009, 23:21

Psychedelic Lover 2 - (idk the artist but I call him) Technoman
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptyMon May 18 2009, 16:36

eye of the tiger-survivor
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Fan
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptyTue May 19 2009, 17:31

Ohne Dich - Oomph!
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptyWed May 20 2009, 07:34

Blood bound - Hammerfall
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptyWed May 20 2009, 17:38

wings of rage-Iron Fire
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The What are you listening to game Left_bar_bleue9001/9001The What are you listening to game Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptyWed May 20 2009, 18:39

i have no real music prefrence. just so long as it has a good beat. i dont like rap i cant understand a thing they say, japanese rap is good though (i cant understand what they say anyway, rap or anything else) ^^
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptyThu May 21 2009, 16:04

some japanese rap does use english in random parts.
plus, all you can really care about is how it sounds, because you can't understand it.
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptyFri May 22 2009, 22:38

HeroofDarkness wrote:
Blood bound - Hammerfall

Again
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The What are you listening to game Left_bar_bleue9001/9001The What are you listening to game Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptySat May 23 2009, 20:40

ShadowFire wrote:
plus, all you can really care about is how it sounds, because you can't understand it.

YAY!!!^^ someone who understands me!!!!

*ahem*...i- i mean...yes, my sentaments exactly VwV
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptySun May 24 2009, 12:30

Painting the wind - Requiem
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptySun May 24 2009, 13:19

ryusenshi wrote:
ShadowFire wrote:

YAY!!!^^ someone who understands me!!!!

*ahem*...i- i mean...yes, my sentaments exactly VwV

The What are you listening to game 132-Ditto

for those of you pokemon deprived.
'same here'

What I'm listening to:
Decatur, or Round of Applause For Your Step Mother!
by Sufjan Stevens
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptySun May 24 2009, 15:01

Enter the glade - Falconer
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptyMon May 25 2009, 16:27

My Chemical Romance- Teenagers
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptyMon May 25 2009, 20:24

HeroofDarkness wrote:
Kill for metal - Iron Fire

Wow i really repeat don't I?
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game EmptyMon May 25 2009, 22:19

Smash Mouth- All Star
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The What are you listening to game   The What are you listening to game Empty

Back to top Go down

The What are you listening to game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japanimation :: Member Corner :: Forum Games-
Jump to: