Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
The golden coin game Vote_lcap22%The golden coin game Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
The golden coin game Vote_lcap15%The golden coin game Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
The golden coin game Vote_lcap13%The golden coin game Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
The golden coin game Vote_lcap15%The golden coin game Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
The golden coin game Vote_lcap35%The golden coin game Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

The golden coin game

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game Left_bar_bleue999/999The golden coin game Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

The golden coin game Empty
PostSubject: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyTue May 12 2009, 20:46

Ok this is one of my favorite games of all time. Ryan you haven't heard of it yet because it is most effective with a lot of people and regular posts.

Basically there is this golden coin *shows the coin to everyone*

OOOOO Shiny!!!!!

At the point of this game is to have it in your possession.

You may do whatever you wish (in board speak) to the previous person, feel free to kill them and then the killed person feel free to come back to life.
_______

*takes the sacred golden coin off the altar and runs*
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyTue May 12 2009, 21:45

/sicks her Nutella goo monster on HoD who proceeds to choke him on its chocolate-hazelnutty bread spread.

/picks up the coin from HoD's hands, and puts a Redvine there instead.
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game Left_bar_bleue999/999The golden coin game Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyTue May 12 2009, 22:12

((I like the slash versus the asterisks))

/ooo a redvine
/eats red vine
/wait was this poisonous?
/meh
/Whips out teh epic gun of destruction and fires at Meyeri
/Takes the now charred coin, rubs it clean, and runs
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game Left_bar_bleue9999/9999The golden coin game Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyThu May 14 2009, 16:43

/HeroOfDarkness sees free money
/walks towards it
/slips on bannana peel
/drops coin
/falls into wet cement and is crushed
/picks up coin and walks to mexico(no racist intent, it's just the closest border)
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyThu May 14 2009, 17:33

((no god modeing))

/gets up
/steals tank
/rolls over Ryan
/picks up coin
/gets back into the tank
/"Get me now!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game Left_bar_bleue9001/9001The golden coin game Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyThu May 14 2009, 19:06

/uses ninja skills to get on tank and open it up
/fires rocket launcher into tank killing HoD
/laughs maniacally
/jumps in and retrieves coin
/gets Nova (my Charizard) and flies off in to distance
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptySat May 16 2009, 23:16

/pulls out from his nuclear bunker conveniently located within the tank.
/Pulls out Super Soaker infinity
/"take this"
/pulls trigger and charizard falls
/takes coin and runs.
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptySun May 17 2009, 16:32

/is like "wtf is there a charazard here for?"
/charms HoD and skips away with the coin.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game Left_bar_bleue9999/9999The golden coin game Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyMon May 18 2009, 16:14

/says WTF because ^ used charm to get the coin. X.X
/ hits meyeri with a hammer and gets a really good bodyguard to protect coin. have fun.
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyMon May 18 2009, 16:22

/goes ninja on Ryan and snaps his neck
/grabs the coin and jumps into an online role-play
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyMon May 18 2009, 16:29

/ melts his brain using bad online RPG, then curses him so he always has the barney song playing in his head, even after coming back to life. TAKE THAT!
/takes goin and goes snowboarding. go to town tommy
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyMon May 18 2009, 16:37

One day f'lar was walking along a winding narrow path when he spotted a falling object from the sky. Now f'lar wasn't particularly skilled as a warrior, but he knew some basic spells. As the object drew nearer F'lar noticed that it wasn't an object at all, but rather a person, who upon making a face plant into the ground, got up and sprinted off. Wow that was really strange.

But just as F'lar recovered from the shock of one person falling from the sky another just about landed on top of him. FTWTF!!!! He thought to himself. As the other man sprinted off in pursuit of the first. F'lar again wasn't particularly bright, but chased after them anyways.

F'lar got a clearing just in time see one of the man pick a golden coin out of what was a man, but now a big giant purple dinosaur, by looks F'lar had never seen. He tried to stop the second man, but he was gone. F'lar knew he had to something, so he uncursed the first man who thanked him kindly and teleported away.

/slices off ryan's head with a katana
/runs away with the coin.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyMon May 18 2009, 16:51

Kratos was on his vacation when he saw several men trying to steal from his bag, so he got very upset with them. He vented his anger by throwing said thieves into the air, then killing them when they came down.

after following the three, he saw some kid kill another with a katana that he had been trying to find for several years. he then decides to kill him and take it. He does this by tearing all his limbs off, then making him eat them. after he was out of limbs, he made his victim eat trees. when he was out of trees, he stabbed him through the eyes with his swords, then threw his body down a hole, never seeing the coin that he dropped. Not wanting to end the fun, he proceeded to kill everyone in the neighboring town,

/ kills tommy with said method, then picks up the coin
/ sells it to a museum, buys a small country, then kills everyone who works at the museum
/ gets the museum, Pakistan AND the coin!
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game Left_bar_bleue9001/9001The golden coin game Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyTue May 19 2009, 15:17

/puts on fake mustache, sunglasses, top hat and cape
/takes out talbe and three cups
/offers a game to ShadowFire
/ShadowFire gives coin
/hides coin under 1 cup and shuffles
/Shadowfire picks up middle cup and finds cion
/while ShadowFire laughs triumphantly, Tonkoro (wolf brother) runs past and takes coin
/takes out punching glove on spring and hits ShadowFire into pit w/ spikes @ bottom
/takes coin from Tonkoro and run off
/"just try to find us, we're going into hiding!"
/"Faulc, (Phoenix/ Falcon brother) take to the sky and keep watch for any of the others!" (Says this in falcon-speak)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyTue May 19 2009, 16:41

/ ryusenshi walks into street fair
/ sees stand selling candy
/ ooh, CANDY!! What a Face
/ decides to try the pop rocks
/ does not notice that said pop rocks are made of dynamite
/ blows up
/ coin lands in Shadowfire's pocket
/ hides inside online rpg game programming
/ come and get me! tommy, you will find some unusual way to kill me, but these are all unusual killing methods.
/ just for headshot, Faulc flies into military airspace
/ faulc is hit with 1000 missles, then dropped in acid. TAKE THAT BIRDIE BOY!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyWed May 20 2009, 07:27

/becomes a computer virus
/dodges the numerous defenses set up to kill viruses
/corrupts Ryan's data
/steals coin
/deposits it into my bank account
/infects all of PUSD with a deadly conficker
/returns to normal life
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyWed May 20 2009, 16:49

/hacks into bank comp
/transfer coin to me and withdraw it
/yawn "Too easy"
/find ShadowFire
/tonkoro blasts him into cage and locks it
/hang cage over pool of oil and spikes
/laughs maniacally "u say bad things happening to my brothers, u die for no reason Twisted Evil . Oh, one more thing, Faulc is a Phoenix, they r reborn from there ashes. and Faulc didn't like that situation u put him through"
/Faulc flies up and lights the oil on fire and starts pecking ur eyes out
/"im only this violent and graphic once u attack my brothers"
/as ShadowFire screems in agony i lower him slowly into fire
/"there is something u should know about my brothers, there are 7 of them in total, they are all magical in there own way (e.g. Faulc revives from his ashes, Tonkoro is also known as the Immortal Wolf), and the attribute i am most proud of is that they are as smart if not smarter than humans"
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyWed May 20 2009, 17:31

/ Hey moron, my name is ShadowFIRE!!! FIRE!!! you really think I can be burned?
/ villainous laugh
/ just so you know, my personal group beats yours. Mine is the fallen order. Nine very violent, immortal hunters who really don'y like when other people or their brothers try to kill their leader.
/ unlike your little phoenix, they can kill the immortal, by ripping their souls out of their bodies. and that's the most humane of their methods.
/ I was extremely annoyed by being killed with fire, so I'm ever more violent then usual.
/ plus, my order doesn't like when peope are evil to me.
/ faulc is diced apart, then put back together, then torn apart again. and again. and again. and again. until he decides to stay dead.
/ forces ryusenshi to eat a very slow acting, very painful poison.
/ ryusenshi internal organs burn and melt.
/ takes coin, harpoons ryusenshi just for good measure, and leaves
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyWed May 20 2009, 18:20

/snor...snor...huh? oh, were u talking about sumthing? plz i suggest u not poke fun at my brothers, one is in fact an angel so i dont care about ur nine guys (note: Angelo found me. also this isn't a threat that i'll have u smitted or anything)
/Angelo speeds Faulc's recovery
/dont u know that fire can be burnt out by fire?
/ u have absolutly no idea how my brothers and i work, its not like ur order is the only pack that will get mad if the leader is killed, each of us are on equal levels, we watch eachothers backs, there is no technical leader, thats why we are brothers. (not saying we r better than u or ur order, its just that u dont know how we work)
/no matter how good u r there is absolutly no way to kill an immortal w/o turning them mortal first sry to say, but its true
/"SOUTHERN WATER HERE MY CRY, SNUFF OUT THE FIRE SO IT SHALL DIE!!! POSIDON GOD OF THE SEA, GIVE ME THY STRENGTH, TSUNAMI!!!!"
/Galder (another brother, most of the time water attribute) hitches a ride on tsunami and takes the coin
/"would u rather a death by fire or water? maybe a different type of element? i know alot about the 5 elements of magick
/"i dont mind if u kill me, but plz dont kill my brothers not joking. dont kill them and u wont get on my bad side"
/cant wait to see ur come back ^^
/or r u upset that i said that u fell for an obvious trick w/ the whole coin under the cup thing?
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyThu May 21 2009, 15:57

/.......................................................................
/.................................................................wow
/ ryusenshi rants and raves until time ends
/ ryusenshi is too busy with his monologue to notice Shadowfire taking coin
/ ryusenshi officially the biggest loser
/ ryusenshi's brothers lose by assosciation
/ by the way, my orders are more or less requests
/ they really like me, so they take it personal when I get killed
/ ps, if you want to leave your brothers out of this, stop fricking bringing them into it!!
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyFri May 22 2009, 20:29

/"CENTRAL SPIRIT, BIND!!!"
/S.F. stops in his tracks unable to move
/grab the coin
/"thanks idiot"
/snap fingers "SHATTER"
/S.F.'s eyes glaze over and falls down to the floor in a heep
/puts hands in pockets and walks off w/ confident smile
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyFri May 22 2009, 21:33

It was December, and the snow didn't quite fall the way it was supposed to, but is there really a certain way to snow fall? While deep in thought with nonsense that cluttered her mind, Leita ceases her walk at the edge of the street. There was a man on the other side of the street that appeared a bit peculiar. He was taking the crosswalk to the other side of the street, her side of the street. Heart pounding and unsure of what to do or what was happening, the white crosswalk signal appeared.
"I have such a strange feeling..." she murmured.
Head down, and nervous, they cross paths.
She smiles, the man smiles.
Ding
They both stop and look at the ground, there lay a gold coin.
"Is it foreign?" she thought "Maybe it's hand crafted..."
She reaches to pick up the gold coin, the man too far away from walking so fast, and frozen with a menacing face.
Her fingertips caress the engraved design, unusually, only on one side.
She looks up and sees the man walking with strong strides right toward her.
Frightened, she starts jogging to the other side of the street, the crosswalk sign blinking. The man catches up to her and grabs her shoulder, the shoulder of the hand that harbored the coin.
She brushes him off and started sprinting, panicked and scared.
After making it to the subway, away from the sharp hatred of the snow, she stops and looks around. She lost him.
Just then, she remembered the object in her hand.
"I've done a terrible thing!" she realized, "I've stolen that man's coin!"
She opens her palm slowly to stare at her guilt and turns the coin to catch the light coming from the entrance of the subway, "It' so...hypnotizing."
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyFri May 22 2009, 21:53

/Meyeri turns and sees me standing right in front of her
/"y were u running? i just wanted to give u ur umbrella. u foregot it on the bench u were sitting on."
/gives umbrella back
/Meyeri gives coin back to me
/holds up right hand to her face
/"thank you"
/"CENTRAL SPIRIT, SLEEP AND DREAM"
/catches Meyeri before she hits the ground, lays her down on subway bench and put coat over her
/"i expect to get that coat back at some point, sweet dreams"
/gets on subway, gets off after 3 stops and goes into nearest forest
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyFri May 22 2009, 21:57

/just happens to be sitting on a near-by bench
/tackles Ryu
/sees the coin go flying
/grabs the coin
/gets off at the next station just before the doors close
/BYE!
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game EmptyFri May 22 2009, 22:02

/once tackled, i put a traker on him
/HoD runs up the stairs
/hold out sword
/HoD runs into blade and decapitates himself
/reaches down and takes coin
/"way to easy"
/cont. on my way into forest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game Empty

Back to top Go down