Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
The golden coin game - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%The golden coin game - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
The golden coin game - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%The golden coin game - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
The golden coin game - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%The golden coin game - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
The golden coin game - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%The golden coin game - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
The golden coin game - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%The golden coin game - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

The golden coin game

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999/999The golden coin game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

The golden coin game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22 2009, 22:04

((Wow I didn't know that there was forest inside a subway station))

/Pulls head back on
/picks up Ryu's sword
/throws it stabbing Ryu in the back
/Picks up the coin and runs into a mine
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9001/9001The golden coin game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22 2009, 22:13

/gets up...y would i drop my sword?...swords name is Kiba i created it, only members of my family may wield my swords
/HoD picks up sword and his arm blows up
/takes coin
/DIE DARN U!!!
/5 ELEMENTS, 5 DIRECTIONS, GIVE MY THY STRENGTH!!!! GODS OF THE HEAVENS, GODS OF THE EARTH I ASK OF THEE, SEND THIS FOOL TO HIS DOOM!!!!
/HoD is covered i white light and disappears, sent to a different dimension and is killed over and over again for 10 yrs.
/teleports to a hidden location
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999/999The golden coin game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22 2009, 22:41

/skips turn for V's post to be valid

Last edited by HeroofDarkness on Fri May 22 2009, 22:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22 2009, 22:48

Suddenly, there was a gust of wind and a loud howl. The hair that escaped from underneath her head tickled her face.
"Where...am...I?" she said aloud, however the train's roar drowned out the softness of her voice.
A long trench coat made of gray wool went from her collarbone to her calves, and smelled of old spice.

She smiles, the man smiles.

"Oh!" she said a little too loud, as it echoed in the now silent station, "He was here."
She looked to her right hand, and touched the place where the coin had been. It was warm.
Drowsy and vision blurred, she stood up and let the coat fall off of her. "Why.. am I so tired?" she said as she bent over and reached for the coat. It was wet, with some sort of... blood!
She screamed and threw the coat on the bench and looked at herself. It wasn't she that was bleeding.
Her vision returned but she still had the urge to sleep, and as she stared into the darkness of the station, another train passed, and the lights illuminated a battlefield.
The blood was on the ground, scattered in puddles, lines, footsteps.
As she made her way out of the subway station holding the wool coat, the snow revealed a set of steps.
"Size 10," she said, and smiled.
The bitterness of the winter pursued her, so she reluctantly slipped into the trench coat and headed into the misty forest.
But why was there a forest there? She didn't realize she wasn't at the same stop, or maybe, the same world.

Tired and lost, she sat on a log.
"Elements....give my thy... Gods of the earth..."
She heard a faint chant in the distance that was recited with heavy syllables.
The voice was far away, and she didn't know what direction, but she knew who it was.
A scream echoed through the forest and seemed to be reflected by all the trees and as abruptly as it came, it vanished.
"I want out of here!" she yelled.
She was scared, she didn't know what she was, and furthermore, she had a blood stained coat that could attract who knows what.
So she ran because that's all she could do, there was nothing else productive.

Thunk

She hit the ground hard after tripping over a rock. She knew it was there, but she figured it was an excuse to stop, but something unusual happened.
The earth started enveloping her body, and she started sinking. She gazed through the mist to seek the comforting light of the moon, but it wasn't there.
Darkness enveloped her and she couldn't move. Finally, the darkness grew over the warmth of her hand, and she disappeared.

Click
Smack
Click
Smack

Through the darkness, the only thing she could decipher was the glimmer of a familiar object, a gold object, being flipped in the air.

Through impulse, she ran, but the floor gave through below her like silly putty. The strength in her legs was leaving her just as she took he last step that put her behind the figure.

Click

She grabbed the coin in mid air, and put her hands to her knees, "pant... I didn't... pant, come here for nothing," she giggled.
The floor slipped from under her like a rug and she woke up in the forest.
The snow blanketed her bare skin.
The coat was gone.
The coin was there.
She couldn't help but laugh.

(jeez sorry I have the urge to write tonight. I usually get like this after 9:00 XD)

Side note!: Ahh! Tom posted before me, darn it.
That's what I get for taking so long to write T_T
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22 2009, 22:54

/10 years later.......
/Wakes up next to Meyeri
/Grabs the coin
/leaves a coat
/BYE!
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9001/9001The golden coin game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptySat May 23 2009, 20:34

/*points finger at HoD in dramatic fation*
/"DUDE!!!! that coat bit is my thing, thats NOT cool!!!"
/pulls out kisarigama and starts haking away at HoD violently
/starts to leave, remembers the coin, goes back and gets it
/"come up with ur own shtick man, be original plz. I'v got me magick and my coat and my animal brothers. ur a smart guy u can do it."
/goes and finds Meyeri
/"its fun to read ur posts, and i usually hate to read things." ^^
/teleports away again
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptySat May 23 2009, 21:05

My Post
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptySat May 23 2009, 21:15

/....he....hehe.....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
/very clever....wait....hey the coin!!!!
/"WESTERN EARTH GIVE ME STRENGTH, STALAGMITE!!!!"
/a giant stalagmite emerges from the ground, HoD crashes into it and blows up
/coin flies into the air and i catch it
/plz, like a video game lawyer can stop me from teleporting
/teleports away using Psyfox (Kadabra) to give me teleport powers
/returns Psyfox and teleports away
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptySat May 23 2009, 21:28

/...........................................
/Uses super telekinetic abilities to trace a beam self to Ryu's position
/pick-pockets the coin
/uses a Myst book to link away and takes a page with me
/good luck
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptySat May 23 2009, 21:32

/put another tracker on HoD b4 he left
/laughs to self
/finds HoD and headshots him
/takes coin and flees
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptySat May 23 2009, 21:34

ahahaha, i'm still writing from like 4 posts ago XD
I'll adapt!
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptySat May 23 2009, 21:37

/i still have coin
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptySat May 23 2009, 21:37

((But you cant catch me without the page I took))

/takes the coin with super ninja skills
/Jumps into the Selenitic age and resets the organ sliders
/Catch me now
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptySat May 23 2009, 21:39

/takes coin and runs
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptySun May 24 2009, 01:04

The moon above seemed to refuse to move as she craned her head back to stare at her only guidance.
"If I follow the moon, I'll get somewhere," she deduced. The only sounds were the snow crunching beneath her feet, and the breath escaping her pale blue lips.
"Maybe this was all a dream," she said as she looked down to step over some foliage, "but that doesn't explain where I am."
Her body pleaded for her to stop and just when she was about to rest, she looked down from the moon once again and spotted a road.
With the strength still left in her, she sprinted for the dirt in hopes of headlights, signs, or anything suggesting life.
The wet dirt seemed more like a river than a road, there were no tire tracks, only small dunes of sand. It seemed as though this path hadn't been used for a while.
Unfortunately, it was time to decide which way to go in the midst of nowhere, to find somewhere, with no help from the lonely dunes.
She looked up at the moon, "So which way, huh?"
/sigh. No answer of course, so she left the decision to lady luck and she went with the side that was the crescent, which directed her left.
Walking on the slush of the snow that lay on the road, she saw a light in the distance, and it was coming closer.
She became hopeful so she ran towards it, but as she drew closer, she realized it was not just any light. It was fire?

She ran back to the forest on the side of the road, and as the fire drew nearer, the sound of hooves became distinguishable.
After a stampede of beautiful white horses with manes and tails made of fire strode proudly down the dirt waves, they vanished into the horizon and left an orange glow against the black sky. After the mesmerizing display she couldn't help but approach the road, the remains of the stampede enticed her to follow their path.
As she lifted her feet forward she heard a snap in the bushes.
Startled, she jumped and turned around, taking cover behind a tree.
It was the man whom she had met before, recognizable by the blood stained coat.
"Where is this place? There are no buildings, the mist in the forest clouds almost every sense, and there are flaming... horses..." she caught how ridiculous she sounded.
The man smiled and took a few strides with his hands comfortably within the confines of his coat. He was silent.
"What is that coin?"
"You're going to have to get it to find out," he responded, and without hesitation after his lips formed the final letter of his sentence, he unsheathed his katana.
Scared, lonely, confused, she stood there unsure of how to react. "Am I going to die?"
Suddenly, he flipped the katana around to offer the handle to her.
The girl stood there, confused even more.
"You're going to need a means to defend yourself miss."
She reached for the sword but was unsure on how to use it, especially since she had to get the coin from a man who put a fox to shame.
"Now come strike me," he smiled.
"I don't want to hurt you," she replied, breaking the gaze between them.
"It's easy," he said.

And as swift as that, he clutched her hands on the handle of the katana and thrusted it through his chest.
She fell to her knees.

The coin lay soaked in liquid rubies.

"I didn't even know your name," she managed to choke through her paralysis. She hoovered over his body, hoping somehow he would come back to life.

So she followed the charred hoof prints, her tears crystallizing before they met the snow.

ryusenshi wrote:
/"its fun to read ur posts, and i usually hate to read things." ^^
/teleports away again

My posts? Well thank you^_^
I like to write stories. It's kind of hard with the coin game though because I have to somehow tie in getting the coin with random occurrences made by you and HoD and still following the storyline I've made, but it's a fun challenge :3
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptySun May 24 2009, 15:07

/Takes coin
/Gives a scrambled rubik's cube
/Take that
/Runs
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25 2009, 01:03

Tired and broken, the girl collapsed in the road.
"There is no one here anyway," she answered, as if the moon questioned her, "Those horses are long gone, I don't see their light... any...more..."
And within those few seconds, she slept soundly against the dirt.

"Hey... hey, wake up" a voice echoed "What are you doing...doing...doing...Ren? Ren!"
"Ren, who's Ren?" the girl mumbled.
"You are! What were you dreaming of?" a girl laughed.
The girl woke, staring at the stranger.
"Geez, you don't even say hello, have you forgotten your best friend's name too? Let me give you a hint, starts with D and ends with ew, Deeewwww~" she teased.
Dew ran off as a bell was being rung from the tower in front of her, "You'll have to tell me about what happened yesterday, I have to get to class!"
The girl sat there in what seemed to be a garden, where flowers bloomed everywhere you could hardly see leaves, the sound of a stream was nearby.
The girl put her hand to the ground to support herself as she rose from where she was sitting.
In an instant, everything crystallized, and shattered before her eyes. Her vision went white.

"Don't die!" she yelled.
Gasping for air, she looked around frantically, "A dream?"

It was sunny outside, but the heat was bearable. There was plenty of shade given off by the trees on either side of the road, and to her surprise she wasn't very thirsty, or hungry.
However, as she looked down the road, she noticed a figure walking ahead of her, but the heatwaves near the ground altered the shape.

It was someone new, maybe a local, but she couldn't be sure.
"Hey!" she shouted, "Wait up!" and she ran towards them.
She caught up and was a few feet behind whoever it was, when they let out a faint chuckle.

He almost seemed like a giant, he was tall and burly. There was no fat residing on his bones, for his ability to intimidate probably scared it away.
He slowly looked over his shoulder to look her in the eye, and flashed a smile parallel to that of the cheshire cat. (HoD)
His eyes were drowned with malice, and she quickly regretted approaching him. Her means of defense was the dead man's katana, so she gripped her only hope as tight as she could.
The man came charging at her, his heavy stomps shook the earth below her, a long sword in both his hands.

He swung, she dodged.
He lunged, she dove.

She was on the ground, and wasn't fast enough in getting up so the giant raised his sword above his head, and swung down with great force.
She held up her katana in an effort to keep him at bay.
The girl was slowly sinking into the dirt, but as her determination grew, the parts of the katana touching her palms became enveloped with white, pure crystal.
The giant took notice, and crystal started to form around the girl's hands, wrists, arms.
Her strength grew as the crystal grew, and with one swift move, she pushed the giant off of her and punched him in the chest will all her might.
He lay there unmoving, blood flowing from his mouth.
She had shattered his ribs and smashed his heart.

She lifted up her forearm and studied the unusual crystal, and all at once, it cracked and pieces fell to the ground, little by little. It was like shedding a layer of armor.
The sun struck the prisms and reflected hundreds of small rainbows.
Between the corpse and herself lay the coin, she snatched it up and walked among the split light.

(writing late at night is taking a toll x_x time to sleep)
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25 2009, 13:54

((Yeah the long posts where for when It was thrown into the online role-play, you may continue with long posts if you wish, but it really isn't this serious))

/throws a shuriken at the girl
/coin goes flying into the air
/Ryu takes the coin and teleports away
/I follow Ryu and steal the coin from his dead body
/Bye
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25 2009, 16:13

/when did i get in this? geeze HoD do u miss me that much?
/walks over to Meyeri
/"thats a nice power u have, u dont need Kiba anymore. ur lucky i gave it to u, under anyother circumstance he would have killed u, plus his brother Tsume misses him."
/she gives back the sword hesitantly
/i pull out my second katana, Tsume. "ur brother's back, sry for spliting u 2 up, but she needed protection"

/looks at both katanas, first is Kiba (fang in japanese), elegant blade that can hold back the srongest of blows, a gaurd that may look simple but is very faithful, on the hilt is a navy blue wrap, and for the pomel, a two inch, pure white fang taken from a demon wolf.
/eyes glance over to the second sword, Tsume (claw in japanese). blade sharp enough to cut the srtongest steel, golden guard curved up towards the blade, forming deadly points on both the blade side and the back of the blade, the hilt wrapped in smooth looking material with the color of blood, down to the gold pomel.
/sheathes both swords, "ur powers are starting to develope, train hard and u will be able to use them to their full potential. as a show of good faith i will open the door to ur powers. justs enough to get you started anyway. if u wish for me to do so, just find me, it won't take you too long."
/"i hope that Kiba was of some use to u" smiles and disappears (like the ninjas do in Naruto i cant really exlpain how it looks^^)

/finds HoD, smiles evilly "hehe, i've found you HoD"
/takes out both swords "prepare to die, my swords are hungry for your blood"
/crosses swords infront of body. DRAGON FANG!!!!
/sword blades shine brightly. swing swords out to the sides, blast of energy shoots straight towards HoD. the blast starts to take the shape of a dragon and makes direct contact with HoD, the area is filled with dust
/HoD gets back to his feet - "HAHA IS THAT ALL UV GOT RYU!!!! UR GETTING WEAKER!!!"
/"as i said HoD, my swords are hungry for ur blood, that attack was only 30% of its full power."
/HoD looks around trying to find me but there is too much dust to see anything- "WHERE R U!?"
/the dust clears, "behind u."
/HoD turns around lifting his arm to attack
/"too slow, CYCLONE CUTTER!!!
/all HoD could see was me swinging my swords to the side and sheathing them. suddenly blood spurts from his body, his right arm in a pool of blood on the ground, multiple cuts on his body, some deep some shallow. he falls to the ground.
/HoD- "wha- what was that?"
/"cyclone cutter, an ancient sword attack that cuts hundreds of times in the blink of an eye. I have practiced this technique for years and i have only gotten up to 30 strikes, but it is enough to take out a person"
/reaches into the pool of blood and takes out coin. "Thanks, for the coin"
/disappears
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25 2009, 17:59

HeroofDarkness wrote:
((Yeah the long posts where for when It was thrown into the online role-play, you may continue with long posts if you wish, but it really isn't this serious))

I just feel like writing, that's all.
Plus nobody ever posts here except us three XD

You don't have to read the posts if you don't want to, I just do it for fun.
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25 2009, 20:30

/SUZAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/A phoenix flies at Ryu ((Yes I'm taking this from a manga))
/Ryu, "Hahahahahahaha, you think a phonix will kill me?"
/Ryu blocks the bird, but feels a warm wind
/Ryu explodes from the inside out in a fury of blood from so many cuts
/Takes coin
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25 2009, 20:57

/i have a phoenix brother, i can fight one off.
/"hehe, im a Pyromancer, no way i'll let u live now."
/Faulc, kill him!
/faulc flies down in flaming tempust burning HoD to death
/takes coin
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25 2009, 21:13

/comes back to life
/meh, at least I still have the real one
/I love decoys
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25 2009, 21:14

/faulc is real phoenix
/runs away with coin
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25 2009, 21:15

/good you still have the decoy coin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The golden coin game
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next