Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
The golden coin game - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%The golden coin game - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
The golden coin game - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%The golden coin game - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
The golden coin game - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%The golden coin game - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
The golden coin game - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%The golden coin game - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
The golden coin game - Page 3 Vote_lcap35%The golden coin game - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

The golden coin game

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9001/9001The golden coin game - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

The golden coin game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25 2009, 22:13

/HoD has no idea that i switched real coin w/ fake explosive coin
/"bye bye HoD"
/pushes detonation button and blows HoD up
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999The golden coin game - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26 2009, 16:35

/ wow, my vacation was longer than I thought
/ decides to vent his frustration on whoever has the coin
/ sees ryusenshi
/ hits said moron with a baseball bat
/ takes coin
/ throws moron across the world to China
/ goes to china and kicks his ass back across the ocean
/ returns to california and cicks him back again
/ gets bored and kicks his ass up to somewhere between his nose and ears
/ lets ryusenshi live with his ugliness, or huge surgery bill
/ goes to the police camp
/ kill me now, and you'll do a life sentence!
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9001/9001The golden coin game - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26 2009, 20:36

/....HAVE U READ THE LAST POST IN THIS GAME?! THERE IS NO WAY I WILL BE TAKEN OUT WITH A BAT!!!!
/pulls out swords, "did u have a nice vacation?"
/CYCLONE CUTTER!!!!
/"plz i'm a vigilante and a magick swordsman, i could care less what the police do, and i can teleport, no prison can hold me."
/picks up coin
/decides to paralyze all police men before they try to kill me
/now for some humor, in the immortal words of Yami Yu-Gi, MIND CRUSH
/all the police men fall to the ground (not dead)
/i disappear
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999The golden coin game - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27 2009, 18:09

/ appears inside giant blender
/ guess what happens next!
/ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
/ takes coin from bloody blended remains
/ kills HoD with ryusenshi's guts just to get ahead of the game
/ moves to italy
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28 2009, 07:13

/dresses up like pizza deliver guy
/knocks on S.F.'s door
/S.F. takes pizza and gives me $15.00
/as tip he gives me the coin
/goes back to forest
/as S.F. eats pizza he realizes that it is filled w/ laxatives and uses the bathroom
/S.F. dies of dehydration and explosive diarrhea
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28 2009, 16:13

/ Ryu really needs to learn not to be on the forum fifteen minutes before school starts
/ YOU ARE PATHETIC!!!
/ DO YOU HEAR ME!?!?
/ PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/ Ryu dies from enough poison to kill everyone in china
/ poison is very slow and VERY painful
/ takes coin and transfers it to my bank account in fort knox
/ I have connections
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28 2009, 18:26

/i had time in the morning so i decided to to go on the website and get so points
/wonders how the poison got into my system in the first place. its not like i woudn't smell any poison in a drink or anything
/sighs at the repetition of puting coin in the bank, i mean HoD did the same thing in the very begining of this game.
/hacks into the bank computers (agian) and transfers the coin to my account (again) and withdraws coin (again)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptySat May 30 2009, 11:26

/ likes to annoy ^ with repetition
/ hits ^ with baseball bat just to annoy him
/ puts ^ in a cage match with wachiim Spiritwolf
/ don't say you will beat him, because unlike you I actually KNOW him
/ HA!
/ ^ bets coin that he will win
/ < takes ^'s bet
/ ^ loses and dies according to gladiator tradition
/ painfully
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptySat May 30 2009, 14:04

/beats shadowfire with a stick
/shadow begs for mercey
/takes coin
(/will post her story soon, the next one is kind of long so I have to edit and shorten! it'll be before wednesday Ryu!)
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999/999The golden coin game - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptySat May 30 2009, 20:02

/Pokes Meyeri with a stick
/Fishes around in the puddle of goo that used to be ^
/finds and takes the coin
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01 2009, 17:06

^ REPENT OF YOUR SIN!!!!!!!!
^ fells guilty
^ gives < the coin
^ jumps off a sky scraper
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999/999The golden coin game - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01 2009, 17:56

^ dies
/takes coin and catches a bus.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02 2009, 16:21

HeroofDarkness wrote:
^ dies
/takes coin and catches a bus.
/WTF!!!
/HOW!!
/ ^ is on the bus with jack the ripper
/ no more needed
/ takes coin and goes to Seattle
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02 2009, 16:58

/^ jumped off a skyscraper
/Nukes seattle
/Takes coin to germany
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03 2009, 17:18

/^is killed by nazis
/ gets coin from his german brothers(I'm sure I have some rlatives in europe)
/ plays MMZ3
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03 2009, 18:01

/^while playing forgets about me
/gets behind him and slits neck
/takes coin
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03 2009, 18:43

/chucks grenade into ^^ house
/coin goes flying
/catches
/Woot
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03 2009, 18:44

/detonates fake coin HoD has and runs w/ real coin
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03 2009, 18:46

/Damn
/Pulls on clear string attached to teh coin
/thank you
/runs with coin
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04 2009, 15:44

/ I'm BACK!!!
/ shots HoD with RPG
/ laughs, then shoots everyone else who is in Japanimation
/ goes to WA
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04 2009, 22:56

Haven't posted a story here in a while.
Here it is, right where I left off~ XD (killing you HoD!)
but first I have to kill shadow because he's the poster before me or else I would be ignoring him D:
/has a friend in washington--yeah connections!
/friend goes all CIA on shadow
/Finds out his location
/snipers shadowfire from a tall building
/loots shadow for the coin
/flees

Storytime!
Recap: My character/me/whoever pretty much punched HoD with a crystal fist and broke his ribs, and the sharp crystal exposed his insides
First exposure to her power.

She stood there over the body of the giant for a long time, staring at his wound, then at her hands. The smell of the corpse, the position, the gore. It didn't bother her, or rather she may have been too stunned to react, only to stare with curiosity.
Despite her shock, she felt it was easier to kill after she took the step into the depths. However, she still felt there should be someone to mourn for him, since she couldn't. There were no tears left inside of her. After a moment of silence, thinking of what action to take, she placed her hand on the ground, and a cross thrusted up from the earth, just above the giant's head. A crystal cross. At least she would mark where he had fallen, even if she wasn't the least bit religious.
She started to walk away, in a bit of a daze.
She stumbled and caught herself on her hands and knees. She vomited.
At that moment, she realized her old life was gone. She had become a killer, and there was no turning back. She was losing herself and she didn't know what to do in this strange war that was taking place. She knew she had to fight until she found the answer. She knew another thing too, somehow. Death couldn't take her, she could only caress.
She spit in the dirt after the dry heaves ceased. She rose to her feet and walked without looking back.
She had enemies now, so she had to be strong.
Her legs shook as she marched.

Walking helped build her composure, she always felt weak after throwing up. Though, she still didn't know where she was going. The only thing that was familiar was the forest that lined the never ending road. With her new found bravery, or stupidity, she altered her course and went straight into the maze once more.
Little did she know there were no animals in the forest, but beasts.
As she blindly walked on the forest's floor, she started materializing objects she thought of. She practiced just as the stranger told her to. It took a while to learn how to create the crystal on demand, but after she did it the first few times, she almost did it without thinking. After she got the hang of it, she experimented with what she could create, but she couldn't find a limit.
Her favorite thing to create were daggers. The rest of the weapons she made felt didn't suit her, but when she made a dagger, it fit perfectly in her hand, they just felt like extensions of her body, something clicked. The way she held it, swung it, it came to her naturally just as the crystal had. She figured her crystal style would be most effective up close, too.
Her hours of wandering soon payed off, for she came to a clearing. It felt like the forest saw her effort and wanted to give her a peaceful rest. Before she slept, she wore herself out practicing her combat techniques since that was the only thing she hadn't done.
More hours passed, and it was late into the night, but she never felt tired, she was too excited, she had ignited something furious.
Finally, after much deliberation, she forced herself to rest.
She layed on the forest floor, the dirt and leaves sticking to her, and beads of sweat clutched to her skin. She breathed deeply, exhaling into the mist. The solitude was peaceful, and she felt at home. Slowly, her breaths became softer.
Tears escaped her closed eyes, and something howled from far away. She bathed in the moon that night, tranquil and alone.

The sun was rising when she awoke, light coming from between the trees and through the mist, creating a mural of silhouettes.
She was hungry and dirty, and by some stroke of luck, she heard a stream coming from just beyond the clearing on the opposite side from which she came. It was loud compared to the silence, she was dumbfounded as to how she couldn't have heard it before.
The stream was clear, and poured into a small pond that just came shy of her hips. She felt awkward getting undressed outside, but she knew there was no one around. Still, she got undressed as fast as she could, and splashed into the pond, kneeling so her body was covered. There was no room to swim, so she just bathed as fast as she could, the water was frigid.

"Cyclone cutter!"
She snapped her neck around immediately when she heard the battle cry.
Afraid that she'd lose the direction, she kept her eyes at a spot in the distance in the direction the sound came from. She dressed, and gracefully ran through the trees, using the wind to dry her.
She heard trees falling, she was getting closer.
After running a few yards, she crouched next to a tree and waited for another sound. There was no response, the forest became abruptly quiet.
Crack
She sprung up from her foxhole, materialized her daggers in mid air, and struck her enemy.
"Now, now." she heard before she recognized who it was.
He grabbed her wrist, the dagger in her right hand millimeters away from his neck. He jerked her wrist, tugging her body to obey his force.
She was a little relieved she hadn't struck him, and it showed on her face. He loosened the grip on her wrist slightly, but didn't release.
"I have another hand," she said, monotone.
"I do too"
She looked down and blushed in embarrassment at the stupid remark.
They stood in silence, both tensed, connected by his grip. She kept her eyes on the hand that was still constricting her, and then to his eyes. Her hand was starting to lose circulation, she shattered the dagger before she couldn't feel her palm anymore.
He released her.
She jerked her hand back and materialized her second dagger again, and leaped back, bracing herself.
"So willing to fight, are you?"
"I killed you once, but here you are standing in front of me. What are you? It's like you're some sort of demon."
He was silent.
"Well?" she was persistent this time, and she came across so many strange things these past few weeks, but she couldn't be sure of any of her accusations and she needed answers.
Though what she really needed most was someone she could trust so she didn't have to be alone and confused anymore.
She knew he wasn't going to answer her, so she made her attack.
She was fast thanks to her training yesterday. However, he dodged every move, the closest she came were grazing against his skin. She felt a rush during all of this, the fire was ignited inside her again, she was having fun.
Not to be outdone, she was dodging all of his moves, too, so it felt more like a friendly sparring instead of a fight to the death.
"I guess I'll use both katanas, then," he smiled.
He kicked her in the stomach, and she lid back, her feet mounted to the earth. The second katana had been removed from his sheath and he ran towards her.
"I guess it's fair," she said, "since I have two daggers"
"Nonsense, I've had the upper hand the whole time," he turned his katana abruptly and took a deep breath.
Something struck her, it was a sort of instinct. She leaped onto a tree next to her and climbed as high as she could.
"Cyclone cutter!"
There was a gust of wind that sliced through the air as she clung onto the branches. Unfortunately it wasn't a heaven for long, for the magnificent tree was collapsing. The man was running towards the impact site, he was going to attack her as she dropped, assuming she let go. She held onto a tree branch as tight as she could.

It crashed. There was no motion underneath the leaves. The man approached briskly, but quietly. In one swing he removed half of the tree's branches to reveal the girl laying just beyond the diameter of the slash. She was motionless. He raised one of his katana and whispered something undecipherable. He struck her, clear shot of the heart.
To his surprise, it didn't pierce her. Instead, he cracked her crystal armor she coated her skin in.
She struck his katana and pushed it off her chest, she had taken him by surprise. She rose from the debris and disappeared before he could establish his ground. In a split second, she was behind him, a dagger at his chin, and her other hand gripping his wrist that weilded his katana.
"Drop it," she whispered.
He obeyed.
Her body pressed against his back in a firm grip, she felt nervous.
She didn't think the quote "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" was quite this literal.
She stepped on the abandoned katana, and reached into his coat pocket.
She had the coin.
"You remind me of..."
As quick as she trapped him, she was gone, running among the treetops. She got far enough away that she couldn't smell him anymore. When she caught her breath, she decided to put the coin in her pocket, but when she looked to her hands, it wasn't there.
She tasted metal.
She had put it between her teeth, but never remembered placing it there.

Last edited by Meyeri on Wed Jul 29 2009, 15:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05 2009, 07:35

/regenerates
/like a zombie but isn't a zombie
/Shoots Meyeri with a shotgun
/Takes coin
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11 2009, 20:02

/ upset by the long story
/ uses claymore on HoD
/ takes coin, then drops it in a jar of identical coins
/ sends each coin seperately to an unknown location
/ Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12 2009, 15:27

^ Doesn't have to read the story, all you're doing is taking a coin from the person above Razz
/marked the coin with lipstick
/easily finds the coin
/flies to Australia.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12 2009, 15:49

/can't mark a coin that you don't have
/also can tell the coin apart from the rest, but they are all in different places around the world
/could rant about this forever, but won't
/changes <'s mind
/changes <'s mind again
/throws ^ out of the plane with no parachute
/goes to timbucktu(I hope that's how it's spelled)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The golden coin game
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next