Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
Last to post here wins - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Last to post here wins - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
Last to post here wins - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Last to post here wins - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
Last to post here wins - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Last to post here wins - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
Last to post here wins - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Last to post here wins - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
Last to post here wins - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Last to post here wins - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

Last to post here wins

Go down 
+5
LilyMoonlight
IceDragon03
meyeri
ShadowFire
HeroofDarkness
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Last to post here wins - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Last to post here wins - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Last to post here wins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02 2009, 07:57

I'm winning
and to answer your question, that is Omega(his name is below his right foot, but only the O is visible at that size)
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Last to post here wins - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Last to post here wins - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02 2009, 18:03

im winning!
it looks alot like Zero from Megaman. A LOT like Zero from Megaman. r u sure its not Zero?

uhhhh sry, but its defiantly Zero, i googled "megaman zero", and check it out, exactly the same except they are front pictures

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&um=1&q=megaman+zero&sa=N&start=0&ndsp=21

why do u think his name is Omega? give me solid proof and i will apologize for questioning u

never mind i found it, it's Zero in omega mode (im guessing it's called omega mode anyway). EXACT SAME PICTURE, without the fire
google "megaman zero omega"

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/thumb/9/9d/Omega_Zero.jpg/160px-Omega_Zero.jpg
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Last to post here wins - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Last to post here wins - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02 2009, 21:28

OK, I have to make two things clear
First off, Omega is not Zero...not exactly
Omega is a reploid using zero's original body, but a different mind
Zero has a duplicate body, but his original mind
they are similar, but their hair and armor are slightly different colors, and their sabres are totally different colors
Second, the name Omega is the last letter of the greek alphabet, and means "the end"
Since he was a very lethal and ruthless reploid, the end of a lot of people's lives, not to mention partially responsible for starting a worldwide war, the name fits him quite well
By the way, I'm glad I've met someone else who actually knows who Zero is
I want to learn how to draw him, Omega, and a lot of other MMZ characters for an Xbox 360 skin, among many other things
FYI i'm winning
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Last to post here wins - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Last to post here wins - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03 2009, 09:56

huh, okay okay you win

oh...wait...no I win

u think that in the google search ppl would have the common sense to separate Omega and Zero, i mean the whole reason why i didn't mention your picture before was because i didn't recognize the sword.

i haven't played a megaman game in ages. ever since they made that new version where they have megaman in that pet thing i decided that they went too far. but i do like the MMX games with zero and axle in it. i haven't played MMZ though is it any different? is it played in 2-D or in 3-D
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03 2009, 20:40

I'm winning

to answer your question, it's played in 2D, because a lot of the stuff Zero does,like his wall jumping and shooting, would be impossible in 3D
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03 2009, 20:41

woooooooot
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03 2009, 20:44

I
am
winning
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03 2009, 20:46

no
you're
not
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03 2009, 20:48

yes
I
am
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03 2009, 20:50

did you comp just say that the page was interrupted?
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03 2009, 20:52

my computer sucks, so it actually closed down completely at random instead

just for the record, I want a MMZ 5!!! Why does he die after 4 games when X had his blue ass in 9 games, plus as a side character in the Zero series??
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03 2009, 20:56

X was created first and is the most well known. in fact (you probably know this) there was a series in which X was a kid and was just called Megaman. he also had a pet megadog named Rush that he could surf on

i win
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03 2009, 20:58

yeah, but zero looks way better. He's one of very few guys who makes a ponytail fit his appearance

I WIN
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03 2009, 21:02

side characters in the originals are usually the cool ones ex. Sasuke, Sephiroth, Gary

IIIIIII WIIIIIIIIN!!!!
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03 2009, 21:09

but when those side characters get their own series, it's usually short with an epic ending
this is the music remix from the MMZ4 final battle. It's called "Megaman zero falling down"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UNTW8hFcpk
it's my favorite video game song
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03 2009, 21:28

awesome!

this is from sonic but its the only video game song thats on my ipod its called "open your heart"

the first is a remix the second is the original

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmfDzFqApi8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uKN87fHpVM&feature=related
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04 2009, 16:28

very nice!
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04 2009, 22:46

wiiin
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 18:59

thanks for announcing me
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09 2009, 17:45

in ur dreams sucker!!
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12 2009, 15:16

my dreams r better

just FYI, I found out this morning that I will be moving to Carlsbad, so I'll probably have to switch schools again. That doesn't mean I won't still be on the fourm
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12 2009, 15:43

aw, that's poop. I never even met you, I think.
Have fun in another school--but remember! Once a sundevil, always a sundevil Very Happy

I win
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12 2009, 15:53

HA yeah right Meyeri like i'll let that happen, I win.

well just so long as SF stays on the JPA site then it not all bad
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12 2009, 15:56

ohoho! Really now?
I win! Forever!
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12 2009, 16:00

uhhhhhh....no, i is winner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last to post here wins   Last to post here wins - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last to post here wins
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next