Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
Newbie. Way Newbie. Vote_lcap22%Newbie. Way Newbie. Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
Newbie. Way Newbie. Vote_lcap15%Newbie. Way Newbie. Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
Newbie. Way Newbie. Vote_lcap13%Newbie. Way Newbie. Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
Newbie. Way Newbie. Vote_lcap15%Newbie. Way Newbie. Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
Newbie. Way Newbie. Vote_lcap35%Newbie. Way Newbie. Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

Newbie. Way Newbie.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami_Giselle
Shinigami_Giselle

Character Profile
Class: Shinigami
Level:
HP:
Newbie. Way Newbie. Left_bar_bleue16000/16000Newbie. Way Newbie. Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/16000)

Newbie. Way Newbie. Empty
PostSubject: Newbie. Way Newbie.   Newbie. Way Newbie. EmptyWed Sep 25 2013, 19:56

Hi, I'm a total newbie on forums in general, but I had a couple questions that probably have already been answered but I don't pay attention much...

1. Can you create your own, I don't know, "topic" per say?
2. How do you post?
3. Gain EXP? Points?
4. Become a moderator? Official?
5. Anything on this website!
HELP MEEE. confused 

Back to top Go down
casunfish
casunfish

Character Profile
Class: Alchemist
Level:
HP:
Newbie. Way Newbie. Left_bar_bleue731/800Newbie. Way Newbie. Empty_bar_bleue  (731/800)

PostSubject: Re: Newbie. Way Newbie.   Newbie. Way Newbie. EmptyThu Sep 26 2013, 19:40

Hi there!
I may or may not be very experienced with this but I can at least explain to you how I think this works; I hope it helps!

1: What you just posted is a 'topic', if I'm not mistaken. You can do this simply by clicking the 'new topic button'.
2: You also just posted, and you can post replies if you look at the bottom of this topic. There should be two buttons: 'new topic' and 'post reply'. That's basically it.
3: You can gain points via many ways: entering contests, posting in the 'Introduce Yourself' section (bam, 20 points right there) and making replies or posts on threads besides the 'General Non-Related Chat' section. Even replying gives you a certain amount of points, but I'm not 100% sure about that.
4: I'm assuming you can become a moderator when you have a higher ranking in the club, i.e. club president, club vice president, or something else of the sort.
5: I'm not sure exactly how to answer this, but just look around and have fun!

I hope this info helps C:
If you're still confused you should ask an admin or an upperclassman of some sort.
Back to top Go down
http://klnu.tumblr.com
Locke
Grand Senpai
Locke

Character Profile
Class: Ninja
Level: 100
HP:
Newbie. Way Newbie. Left_bar_bleue999/999Newbie. Way Newbie. Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Newbie. Way Newbie.   Newbie. Way Newbie. EmptyFri Sep 27 2013, 00:06

Hi, welcome to Japanimation! :'DDDD

Thank you Claire for helping out~ I'm giving you +5 points for being proactive. Cool 

I'll just add some info to clarify~

Yup, you create a new topic by selecting a category (called a "forum") from the home page and clicking the "new topic" button. All the subject titles you see in a forum are all "topics". They're also called "subjects" or "threads", just different names for the same thing.
The only thing that I ask is that you not post new topics in the Announcements or Club Contests forums because... well, that's my job. xDDD

Everything that Claire said about points is true. :'DDD You get 1 point for posting a REPLY and 3 points for posting a TOPIC. Posting in some particular forums, like the Suggestion Box or the Post Your Stuff! forums, will earn you more points than usual.

You are automatically a moderator when you have an elected position in the club. We hold elections for president, vice president, secretary, and treasurer at the end of the year. But if we see that you are an active member that frequents the website, we may appoint you as a moderator!

Click here for the FAQ about the website.
I suggest that you just explore a bit more, you'll get used to it fast! ^^ If you have any more questions, just ask!
Back to top Go down
Shinigami_Giselle
Shinigami_Giselle

Character Profile
Class: Shinigami
Level:
HP:
Newbie. Way Newbie. Left_bar_bleue16000/16000Newbie. Way Newbie. Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/16000)

PostSubject: Thanks a bunch!   Newbie. Way Newbie. EmptySat Sep 28 2013, 17:48

Thank you so much! I really love this club! Laughing 
Back to top Go down
casunfish
casunfish

Character Profile
Class: Alchemist
Level:
HP:
Newbie. Way Newbie. Left_bar_bleue731/800Newbie. Way Newbie. Empty_bar_bleue  (731/800)

PostSubject: Re: Newbie. Way Newbie.   Newbie. Way Newbie. EmptySat Sep 28 2013, 18:00

No problem! C:

Let's all try to have fun, ad the first step to do that is knowing what we're doing on here. xD
Back to top Go down
http://klnu.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie. Way Newbie.   Newbie. Way Newbie. Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie. Way Newbie.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japanimation :: Member Feedback :: Club Questions & Concerns-
Jump to: