Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in K3!

HomeHome  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
22%
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
14%
 14% [ 8 ]
Wednesday
14%
 14% [ 8 ]
Thursday
14%
 14% [ 8 ]
Friday
36%
 36% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 58
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

Share | 

Captain Earth =w=

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noobles
Grand Senpai

Character Profile
Class: Regalia
Level:
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Captain Earth =w=    Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:33 pm

Well, I had to watch Episode 2 afterschool cause I couldn't resist. Going to have to resist Episode 3 T~T

Funny because I saw this show on Crunchyroll's news-feed but I decided to turn away from it because the Cover Art was kinda weird in my eyes. They were wearing some very interesting suits o_o"
Though, Erin has successfully assimilated me into Noragami and now Captain Earth.

Lastly, WHY AREN'T THESE ON EARTH YET? I WANT ONE.

Back to top Go down
Locke
Grand Senpai

Character Profile
Class: Ninja
Level: 100
HP:
999/999  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Captain Earth =w=    Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:48 pm

(Updated the MAS tab with Captain Earth yay)

/also trying to resist episode 3

I just have to comment on Daichi's badass explosion of that tower in episode 2. Ya should've just let the kid show them the boomerang... ;P
Also Teppei with Yato's voice is asdfjk; memories

To be honest, I'm actually not really into mecha anime, haha (though that might change now...). But I used to be a really big fan of Gundam when I was a kid. (again, more asdfjl memories)

I wanted to show a spring 2014 anime this month, although I wasn't anticipating it to be Captain Earth. But I read some good reviews on it, plus I knew there was quite some anticipation surrounding it because BONES + mecha = potential. O:

Part of the other reason I chose it is because I think some people tended to avoid this one this season, haha. (Myself included.) Either because of the title (Captain... Earth?) or the main visual or the fact that it's mecha.
So I too found something to follow through MAS! I hope this one turns out well. ^^

I am also obsessed with the opening theme. asdfjkl; need full version pls

Back to top Go down
Noobles
Grand Senpai

Character Profile
Class: Regalia
Level:
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Captain Earth =w=    Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:43 pm

I know! He's so awesome keeping that promise. His character is truly amazing plus that innocent feel makes it quite enjoyable. The severity of the situation hasn't completely daunted on him yet too. That's only 2 Episodes!

Looks like MyAnimeList confirms 25 Episodes! Woohoo! We can fandom over the anime into Summer Vacation!

I use to not be into mecha too. Valvrave the Liberator was an anime I tried but the mecha was quite unrealistic. Young Adults running a faction known as JIOR which is essentially all of Asia and Australia?

I was reluctant too myself since the artwork was just not as "appealing" since they were wearing some interesting suits. Plus my past experience with not so good mechas. Though Gundam was an anime I got somewhat influenced since my cousin LOVES it when I was little. The anime has received very good ratings so far on Crunchyroll with practically 5 starts for Episode 1-3 with 300 Votes. That's pretty significant.

Captain Earth Cover Art:

One thing I realized is Daichi's hairstyle kinda reminds me of Jinta from Anohana xD
Just Black Bullet's Rentarou came to mind.

I'm addicted to the Opening as well. Been on repeating and the Count Play is raising.
Looks like the full version won't come out till May 22, 2014. One website is selling the CD and says that's the release date. Haven't seen anything else. At least it's a "nice treat" before Memorial Day/After D-Day/Biweek of AP Testing haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Earth =w=    

Back to top Go down

Captain Earth =w=
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japanimation :: Otaku Discussion Corner :: Anime-
Jump to: