Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
Rate the song above you!!! Vote_lcap22%Rate the song above you!!! Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
Rate the song above you!!! Vote_lcap15%Rate the song above you!!! Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
Rate the song above you!!! Vote_lcap13%Rate the song above you!!! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
Rate the song above you!!! Vote_lcap15%Rate the song above you!!! Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
Rate the song above you!!! Vote_lcap35%Rate the song above you!!! Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

Rate the song above you!!!

Go down 
+3
windscimitars
Arlia17
黃有杰
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
Rate the song above you!!! Left_bar_bleue999/999Rate the song above you!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

Rate the song above you!!! Empty
PostSubject: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyFri Sep 26 2014, 19:04

I felt like this board needed some spice, so I thought up this wonderful thread! So let's have some fun rating J-Music songs that you personally love!

Simple rules:
I) ONE song at a time
II) Give a short description of the song-doesn't have to be long, just the name of the song and artist is fine
III)Please remember to rate!
IV) Giving your opinion on the song after that is up to you

I'll start with a song that I love, Asian Celebration by Berryz Koubou

Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
Rate the song above you!!! Left_bar_bleue700/700Rate the song above you!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Awesome song!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptySun Sep 28 2014, 21:13

It's one of these threads :DDDDD Let's do it~

Rating: 7.5/10
Opinion: If I didn't know this was a J-pop song, I would've thought it was K-pop XD Overall it's nice and catchy.

My turn! The song's title is "Mighty Long Fall" by One OK Rock

Back to top Go down
黃有杰
黃有杰

Character Profile
Class: Zero
Level:
HP:
Rate the song above you!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Rate the song above you!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptySun Sep 28 2014, 22:35

Rating: 8.2/10
Opinion: Don't play at high volume with ear buds, but overall it's pretty upbeat. It's a song I think one should listen to when they are feeling down.

This song is called "Warriors" by Imagine Dragons and Riot games for the Season 4 League of Legends World Championships.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Rate the song above you!!! Left_bar_bleue700/700Rate the song above you!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyMon Sep 29 2014, 06:09

Dude, I thought this was a J-pop thread only? XD

Rating: 7/10
Opinion: Imagine Dragons always have some decent songs. A bit too slow for me, but it does epitomizes the feeling of glory and fits LOL very well.

Band: flumpool (same guys who sang Captain Earth's opening) Title: Accustomed to Flowers
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Rate the song above you!!! Left_bar_bleue999/999Rate the song above you!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyMon Sep 29 2014, 06:33

Opinion: Singer has good vocals, the song itself reminds me of an F.T.Island song (K-POP Band). It was a little slow, but was enjoyable.

Singer: AKB48's Iwasa Misaki Title: Tomonoura Boujou
Back to top Go down
AmyTaichou
President
AmyTaichou

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyThu Oct 02 2014, 18:57

Rating: 6.8

Opinion: I really liked the singer's voice. It sounded like an Asian tango - interesting, but not my style.

SPYAIR Sakura Mitsu Tsuki

(NUUUUU THE ORIGINAL OPENING TO GINTAMA WAS TAKEN DOWN IT HAD BEAUTIFUL FEELSY ANIMATION AND LYRICS ;~; Sorry, you'll just have to watch the actual Spyair video ,__, I mean same song, and that's what matters, right? RIGHT? BUT REALLY GO FIND A GINTAMA EPISODE AND WATCH THIS OPENING IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL)

On this spring night, I am all alone
My sigh disappears into the monochrome sky
Crowds of people rushing around
I’m just gazing at them, all this time, I had been waiting

The cherry blossoms have bloomed, but the nights are still cold
Such nights make me recall your face
“Are you alright?” “Yeah.” I pretend to wave to someone
The promise we made on that day

We are always searching, always searching
For the other half of the incomplete moon
If we could share the burden of each other’s loneliness
I would make a vow once again

Sitting on the rectangular bench, staring blankly at the sky
I remember it like it was yesterday
Your faint smile, our little quarrels
How many times have they made me stronger?

Ever since then, ever since then, we have been searching
Someday, someday, when the cherry blossoms bloom
We shall meet again under the full moon

The changing townscape urges us to hurry
Where are you now? What are you doing?
We’re living in decent conditions, with fairly happy lives
Yet, we are still running after it

We are always searching, always searching
If we could share the burden of each other’s loneliness
Once again…
Ever since then, ever since then, we have been searching
Someday, someday, when the cherry blossoms bloom
We shall meet again under the full moon

Last edited by AmyTaichou on Mon Dec 22 2014, 12:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arlia17
Arlia17

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyThu Oct 02 2014, 19:44

AlanHoang.Hello wrote:
Opinion: Don't play at high volume with ear buds, but overall it's pretty upbeat. It's a song I think one should listen to when they are feeling down.

This song is called "Warriors" by Imagine Dragons and Riot games for the Season 4 League of Legends World Championships.

Whoever you are, you are now one of my best friends XD
I LOVEEE IMAGINE DRAGGOOONSSSS
and personally warriors is like in their top 10 best songs for me~
sooooo 1000000/10
heh jk but 10/10 fo sho
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyThu Oct 02 2014, 21:47

AmyTaichou wrote:
Rating: 6.8

Opinion: I really liked the singer's voice. It sounded like an Asian tango - interesting, but not my style.

SPYAIR Sakura Mitsu Tsuki

(NUUUUU THE ORIGINAL OPENING TO GINTAMA WAS TAKEN DOWN IT HAD BEAUTIFUL FEELSY ANIMATION AND LYRICS ;~; Sorry, you'll just have to watch the actual Spyair video ,__, I mean same song, and that's what matters, right? RIGHT?)

Rating: 9/10
Opinion: Good vocals from the singer, nice guitar riffs, and some real good drumming. The song has a really good rhythm, and it makes you pumped up. -1 points for not having the full version

Artist: Morning Musume
Title: TIKI BUN

Back to top Go down
AmyTaichou
President
AmyTaichou

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyTue Dec 16 2014, 21:21

I'd rate it a 6. I mean, it was okay, but definitely not what I'm into. I love the outfits, but the techno-y sound and the beat and the lyrics are just a little strange. Sorry.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25009460?zeromypage_nicorepo

Utaite song <3 It's A24's cover of Hoshiai, for the Tanabata festival.

I'm going to meet you right now, by following this star,
to your city that sinks in the darkness
I'm going without taking anyone along in secret
A world for only the two of us, I pull your hand
Come on

The last train that connects you and I
has passed by too much between tomorrow and today*
The unfamiliar scenery outside the window flows past
and I check my watch too many times in uneasiness

Eagerly
I waited for this night, ah

I'm going to meet you right now, by following this star,
to your city that sinks in the darkness of the night
Just by looking up at the moon floating in the sky,
I'll know about our "hoshiai," Ah*
The smell of the summer grass at home that I stepped off of

Taking a deep breath, I trot forward-

At the arranged place, you waited for me
Your shy smile, and the tears that spilled forth

Even though the amount of things I want to say are as high as a moutain
As soon as I touched you, they all flew away
Words are unneeded, because my throbbing heartbeats
will convey my unchanging feelings

When the night turns to dawn
Will the two of us be seperated again?

If the world tries to pull us away from each other,
even if the distant, dark sky hides you,
our overlapping thoughts should lead the way
The stream of stars will, surely, no matter how many times ..

I'm going to meet you, so wipe away your tears
No matter how many times I'm reborn, I'll go to where you are
Just by looking up at the moon floating in the sky,
I'll know about our "hoshiai," see?*

The streams of light coming in from the window
They spill on the empty sheets

Last edited by AmyTaichou on Mon Dec 22 2014, 12:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyTue Dec 16 2014, 21:55

AmyTaichou wrote:
I'd rate it a 6. I mean, it was okay, but definitely not what I'm into. I love the outfits, but the techno-y sound and the beat and the lyrics are just a little strange. Sorry.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25009460?zeromypage_nicorepo

Utaite song <3

Hmm... This one's a bit difficult since I don't listen to utaite, but I'm thinking it's about a 7.5/10.

Good backing track, but the vocals weren't quite what I expected so that kinda threw me off.
Liked the video and the in-video subs, since I can read them! (Mostly Razz)

---------------

This next song is a cover!

TAKAHIRO from EXILE: Covering I Love You by Ozaki Yutaka

Back to top Go down
AmyTaichou
President
AmyTaichou

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyWed Dec 17 2014, 23:16

Aww ,__, I'm disappointed that you didn't enjoy the vocals. Especially since I picked the utaite A24, the Hijikata/Zoro voice imitator.

Anyways. The song above, I'd rate 8.5. I never give out 10s, so 9 is usually the highest I'd give. The only reason he lost the .5 is cause he never carries out or tapers his ending notes in a phrase and that makes me extremely frustrated and cut off and feeling incomplete and omfg stop I will break the computer speakers.

But other than that I loved the song and his voice itself Smile

Kk, so this next song is by the utaite Aho no Sakata. I'm assuming you can guess which character he voice imitates. Of course, he's not doing the voice in this song, but if you want, I can link you to some of those videos too.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25055275

It's okay, it's okay. I, playing the fool,
am merely a nameless clown in this small circus.

As I try to balance
on a ball as round as the moon,
it is simply my job
to make conspicuous falls and be laughed at.

But I saw you crying in the audience.
Please do not put on such a sad face.
Taking notice of your tears unknown to your dad or mom,
I felt that it was my duty to wipe them for you:

"It's okay, it's okay. It doesn't hurt me at all.
You should just keep on laughing for me."
It's okay, it's okay. I, making clumsy falls,
am merely a clown balancing on a ball in this small circus.

You, refusing to stop weeping, said:
"You are lying, and that makes me sad."
"I did not tell you one single lie."
As soon as I said that, you started crying again:

"Show me your unpainted real face hidden under your mask,
which you don't normally show to the audience.
To feel pain when you get hurt, or to weep when you feel agonized,
that kind of natural emotion is nothing to be embarrassed about.

It's okay, it's okay. Don't worry if you can't put on a good smile,
just please do not lie about it again.
It's okay, it's okay. You don't have to bear it alone,
for I will cry together with you."

It's okay, it's okay. You have found for me
my real face which I seem to have forgotten.
"It's okay, it's okay." It was like a magic charm.
Look, the liar clown has disappeared!

Last edited by AmyTaichou on Mon Dec 22 2014, 12:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyThu Dec 18 2014, 06:50

AmyTaichou wrote:
Aww ,__, I'm disappointed that you didn't enjoy the vocals. Especially since I picked the utaite A24, the Hijikata/Zoro voice imitator.

Anyways. The song above, I'd rate 8.5. I never give out 10s, so 9 is usually the highest I'd give. The only reason he lost the .5 is cause he never carries out or tapers his ending notes in a phrase and that makes me extremely frustrated and cut off and feeling incomplete and omfg stop I will break the computer speakers.

But other than that I loved the song and his voice itself Smile

Kk, so this next song is by the utaite Aho no Sakata. I'm assuming you know which character he voice imitates. Of course, he's not doing the voice in this song, but if you want, I can link you to some of those videos too.http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25055275

This one was BEAST! Good vocals, nice video (IT'S SAD!), nice backing track so i'm thinking it's a 9/10.

Here's a song by the seiyuu Mizuki Nana!! You might know her as Hinata from Naruto or Moka Akashiya from Rosario+Vampire!

Mizuki Nana -- Kindan no Resistance

Back to top Go down
Noobles
Grand Senpai
Noobles

Character Profile
Class: Regalia
Level:
HP:
Rate the song above you!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Rate the song above you!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyThu Dec 18 2014, 15:57

8/10

I love how the song doesn't start until the 1:17 mark haha. It's very upbeat and somewhat reminds me of Kalafina and exciting songs like Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night

Here's an acoustic version of Your Lie in April Opening

Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyThu Dec 18 2014, 16:32

Noobles wrote:
8/10

I love how the song doesn't start until the 1:17 mark haha. It's very upbeat and somewhat reminds me of Kalafina and exciting songs like Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night

Here's an acoustic version of Your Lie in April Opening

8.5/10!

Had a great rearrangement and the vocals mixed will (Good harmonization). I liked it alot, but there was something off about it... Not quite sure, but something was missing!

I present to you DOLL$BOXX! A sorta metal-y, rock-y band! Also, props to the drummer for singing and drumming!

DOLL$BOXX -- Loud Twin Stars

Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyThu Dec 18 2014, 22:53

Kurokami wrote:
8.5/10!

Had a great rearrangement and the vocals mixed will (Good harmonization). I liked it alot, but there was something off about it... Not quite sure, but something was missing!

I present to you DOLL$BOXX! A sorta metal-y, rock-y band! Also, props to the drummer for singing and drumming!

DOLL$BOXX -- Loud Twin Stars

7.5/10 - The vocals and the harmonization is just fantastic! I love how it flows with the band and that drummer is badass. Only thing that threw me off is the general instrumental chorus at the beginning. It sounded like a mesh between Maximum the Hormone and other random stuff being thrown in there.

A collab between FLOW and Grandrodeo -- 7 -seven- (full version here)
Back to top Go down
Noobles
Grand Senpai
Noobles

Character Profile
Class: Regalia
Level:
HP:
Rate the song above you!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Rate the song above you!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyThu Dec 18 2014, 23:36

windscimitars wrote:

7.5/10 - The vocals and the harmonization is just fantastic! I love how it flows with the band and that drummer is badass. Only thing that threw me off is the general instrumental chorus at the beginning. It sounded like a mesh between Maximum the Hormone and other random stuff being thrown in there.

A collab between FLOW and Grandrodeo -- 7 -seven- (full version here)

I give it a 8.5/10
I like the usage of the guitar in the beginning and throughout the music. It has a very nice beat ^^
Just seems a little off personally during the main chorus at 1:10 (It's probably a fitting editing part for the opening.

Now, my obsession with Inou Battle Wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de... I can't get enough of this opening. I'm just a huge sucker for supernatural anime yet this was like 15% supernatural haha.

Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyFri Dec 19 2014, 17:22

Noobles wrote:
I give it a 8.5/10
I like the usage of the guitar in the beginning and throughout the music. It has a very nice beat ^^
Just seems a little off personally during the main chorus at 1:10 (It's probably a fitting editing part for the opening.

Now, my obsession with Inou Battle Wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de... I can't get enough of this opening. I'm just a huge sucker for supernatural anime yet this was like 15% supernatural haha.

This song sounds hella catchy. I like the cutesey chorus sung but the rest of the song doesn't feel like it matches up with the rest of upbeat notes (i.e. the lyrics that are sung at a lower pitch). I give it a 7/10.

A cover of IA's Six Trillion Years and Overnight Story with a traditional Japanese flair (hooray for flutes and kotos~) by Waraku

And here's the original version of the Vocaloid song by IA (which is insanely fast)
Back to top Go down
AmyTaichou
President
AmyTaichou

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyFri Dec 19 2014, 23:55

OMG WOW 9/10 I LOVE IT

I mean how that the Nico Nico Chorus was a good cover of this but damn instruments!

Anyways.

Aho no Sakata again. Idola's Circus.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptySat Dec 20 2014, 16:59

AmyTaichou wrote:
OMG WOW 9/10 I LOVE IT

I mean how that the Nico Nico Chorus was a good cover of this but damn instruments!

Anyways.

Aho no Sakata again. Idola's Circus.

8/10

I like the rhythm of the song, and the phrasing of the lyrics is good, but I feel that this song didn't grab me from the get-go, but that's probably just me!

Here's a song by EXILE (The group TAKAHIRO is from) and the song is 24karats Stay Gold.

Back to top Go down
AmyTaichou
President
AmyTaichou

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyMon Dec 22 2014, 12:50

8/10

The style is extremely different, but I don't know if I like it or not. Super catchy though, nice melody.

This is The Transient Apple, covered by Soraru. I know the beginning is slow, but just enjoy the animation and take a look at the lyrics. I encourage you to listen until the chorus, that's where it gets better ^-^

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19390975

I felt the need to include lyrics. In fact, I'm going back to add lyrics to all of my previous utaite songs. For me, they add an extra layer of feels that makes me love the songs even more <3

Long ago, long ago, in our race's prime,
This is a story from once upon a time,
Our tale dates back to a world where we were free,
blessed with immortality.

There lived a girl who was born under a tree,
Bearing red fruit that shined oh so brilliantly,
And since she ate from it, all the town could see,
She was now fated to die.

Out by a lake, surrounded by trees,
away from the center of town,
there stood a small bakery,
of the red fruit.

Confident and ready to go,
on this chilly day,
the girl worked and worked,
preparing sweet pies,
made of red fruit

"Finally, today you will see, how yummy they are."

"Wow, what a treat!" She walked through the streets;
and stood nearby the tall clock-tower,
it was so busy today!
La la lu la, lucky!

Still on her own, she stood all alone,
holding her full basket of treats,
"Would you like to try them out? I made them by myself!"

But despite all her work, no not one pie would sell,
Would they ever just listen? Oh, only time would tell.
"But I'm no different from you, I'm a human too...If you only knew."

Just like always, it seems my voice still fades.
It's almost like I truly don't exist, and I feel so small.
Every single day,
It seems this is the only way,
For all of you to pretend like you don't understand at all.

Forgotten in a 'dead' world,
where only this girl lives,
swallowed by the red curse.

She worked that night,
preparing her pies;
she smiled as she went on her way,
There was no giving up yet -- she'd try yet again.

Time ticked on,
but she stayed strong,
holding her dear basket of treats,
"I worked so hard on these,"
and as she stood there with a smile,

Suddenly, she felt a shove,
her sweet treats fell around from above,
People seemed not to care and they trampled the pies,
walking onward with cold, distant eyes,

Quietly now, the girl gathered them all up,
Then a soft hand reached out from above,

He gently took a pie in his hand,
and he took a small bite then,
"It's delicious."

His words pierced right through,
My heart with gentle kindness,
it finally felt to me that I truly did exist,

He reached out to her,
and no he didn't mind it,
that now he was cursed in the same way she had always been.

Forgotten in a 'dead' world,
where only these two live,
swallowed by the red curse.

Now everybody pitied them
and all that they did,

For they were the foolish children,
cursed by the fruit of red,

they would never live forever,
and would die off instead,

Aaah,
What a poor and unfortunate, tragic tale!

But the two were full of joy,
Happiness loved the girl and boy,
La la la ,
what a beautiful--what a lovely
curse for us,

Even if we die tomorrow,
we won't waste time with sorrow,
or with sadness no,
we'll just smile.

Just like always, it seems my voice still fades.
It's almost truly like I don't exist, and I feel so small.
Every single day,
It seems this is the only way,
For all of you to pretend like you

don't know that you are cursed.

Finally, it seems,
we're rid of our 'eternity',
It truly looked as if the pair had finally lost their minds,

They held each other close,
and promised they'd still smile,
Because they were finally freed of the pain from the 'red fruit curse'!

In that once lonely 'dead' world,
now only these two would smile,
and treasure their precious time.

Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyMon Dec 22 2014, 22:11

8/10

I like the video and the singer is prettttty good! Somehow, the song couldn't keep my attention and I kinda spaced out in the middle Razz

Here's a song from ℃-ute called Tokai no hitorigurashi or Living Alone in the City!. Enjoy! *Note: In-video subs are literal translations, so they might not make sense!*

Back to top Go down
AmyTaichou
President
AmyTaichou

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyTue Dec 23 2014, 14:38

7/10

I actually liked it, surprisingly. I'm usually not a fan of these types of songs, but it was catchy and cute and >u<

Here's something way out of the ball park:

Bleach Concept Covers! I was too lazy to search for the original song. This is Life is Like a Boat, covered by Mayuri and Nemu from Bleach.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyTue Dec 23 2014, 15:02

AmyTaichou wrote:
7/10

I actually liked it, surprisingly. I'm usually not a fan of these types of songs, but it was catchy and cute and >u<

Here's something way out of the ball park:

Bleach Concept Covers! I was too lazy to search for the original song. This is Life is Like a Boat, covered by Mayuri and Nemu from Bleach.

7.5/10

It's a very calm and melodic song, and the two voices blend together well! Some of the vocals were kind of weak at times, but that didn't affect my judgment too much.

Here's the song "Naked Arms" by T.M.Revolution!

Back to top Go down
AmyTaichou
President
AmyTaichou

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyTue Dec 23 2014, 16:36

7/10 again. I enjoyed the singer's voice itself, but there was an overuse of vibrato (in my opinion) that makes me meh. The song was nice though, super flashy and exciting.

Ignore the title. This is the original song, it's just that DOES's lead singer sounds like Hijikata .__. Unintentionally.

So anyways. Donten, Gintama opening, by DOES.

Last edited by AmyTaichou on Wed Dec 24 2014, 12:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! EmptyTue Dec 23 2014, 23:06

AmyTaichou wrote:
7/10 again. I enjoyed the singer's voice itself, but there was an overuse of vibrato (in my opinion) that makes me meh. The song was nice though, super flashy and exciting.

Ignore the title. This is the original song, but DOES's lead signer just sounds like Hijikata .__.

So anyways. Donten, Gintama opening, by DOES.

I rate it 6.5/10 because the song is decent but the timing of the drum's beats mess me up in between the main chorus and other lines. Also, even though DOES's voice sounds like Kazuya Nakai, I can't imagine Zoro singing this song for some reason.

Burning Prayer - by Masami Suzuki (Lal Mirch's VA in Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the song above you!!!   Rate the song above you!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate the song above you!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next