Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same  Vote_lcap22%07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same  Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same  Vote_lcap15%07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same  Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same  Vote_lcap13%07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same  Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same  Vote_lcap15%07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same  Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same  Vote_lcap35%07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same  Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same  Left_bar_bleue500/50007 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same  Empty
PostSubject: 07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same    07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same  EmptyThu Nov 06 2014, 20:16

Chapter 1: Introductions and Breaking Glass
I have already figured that I was the outlier of the family for a long time, it made sense that I was adopted, but I never understood why. Unlike my older brother I didn't look a lot like my family, who had blonde hair and gold eyes. Instead I had black hair and dark green eyes, but luckily my brother and I both did have something in common, our family is all warsifiels ,except us two. Well if thats fantastic.

" Ms. Warren " I sit straight as a voice came out shattering my thoughts to reality and where I was again. The bright lights overhead and the tile floor, the wooden seat I was sitting on and the superintendents scowling face.

" Yes?" I ask quietly that it came out as a whisper. I look behind her at the window that overlooks the hazy dawn skyline of district one.

" This is the third time you came here this week , with a note from the professor" she said to me strictly, it was apparent by now that she was tired of seeing me here. " Do you care to explain?"

" Nothing happened" I said to her, looking into her eyes which where under the thick screen of her glasses.

" Well it says her-"

" Like I said nothing happened Mrs. Escalante. Unless you think that Shuri got angry at me punching him during a training session"

" That's injuring a student"

" I was a goddamn spar get over it. How should I know that the punch hurt him that much" I retorted my voice raise a bit as the room suddenly fell silent. cleared her throat.

"Well then this is your third and final warning. You got that miss"

I nod. " Yes"

" Your dismissed then, go back to class" she said as she adjusted her glasses.

I nod again as I walk out and go to class. When I opened the door and took a step in I saw a boy I have not seen before stand in front of the classroom. I walk to my seat as I sat down and looked over to my classmate Mikage and asked " Who's he?"

Mikage seemingly surprised by my sudden appearance. " He's a new student, his name is Teito" he replied softly.

I nod again " Okay, anything else I need to know?" I ask curious

He shook his head.

The boy was finished being introduced as , he took a empty seat next to Mikage, of whom which began to introduce himself excitedly to Teito.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same  Left_bar_bleue500/50007 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: 07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same    07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same  EmptyFri Nov 28 2014, 11:44

Chapter 2
It has already been a week ever since Teito came. I guess I found someone else who goes through the same tortures that the other student have. Mikage and Teito have been pretty good friends and I'm happy for them. It's nice seeing the two being around each other, and even though I am left alone a lot now, but it doesn't really bother me. The lunch period was over as I went to class. I was sitting next to Teito as Mikage sat in front of us.

The class was progressing as usual until a man with black hair and bandages which where wrapped around his eyes and hand walked in. " Sorry to interrupt your class professor, but I'm here to take Teito Klein, the chairman would like to see him"

The professor nodded as Teito stood up and walked out with that man. A voice then pipped up "Expected of the chairman's pet". I turned my head to see Shuri with his friend as they smirked. " What are you staring at?" he asked looking at me, I glared back as I realized something.

"What do you mean by 'pet' ?" I asked, though the tone made it sound like it was an order.

" Oh, you don't know well, that pipsqueak was a combat slave before he came here" Shuri answered

"Okay" I said as I shrugged and turned my head

" Are you surprised by that !?" his voiced raised a bit as if he was expecting a reaction from his previous statement.

I looked over my shoulder as I tried not to smile from the confused expression on Shuri's face " I all makes sense"

Shuri was about to say something as the professor told us to be quite as we where distracting the class from the lecture. So we did and I went back to writing down my notes on ' military protocol'.

Teito's POV

I didn't say anything as Karu lead me down the near empty hallways, only a few stray staff was walking about. After a few minutes of walking we where in front of a door that had a small plaque on it say 'Training arena'. Then I knew, as Karu nodded. I walked into the arena with its bright lights and grey walls, and I prepared for any test that they where going to throw at me.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: 07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same    07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same  EmptySun Mar 01 2015, 14:42

chapter 3
By the time the airship have landed, many of the students have dozed off and were awakened by the sound of the ship touching to the ground. Many of the students walked out of the ship, the sight that greeted them was what could be described as a wasteland. The earth under our feet was dried and cracked, the wind picked up the dust which made it hard to open you eyes without getting any grains of sand in your eyes. The only buildings that stood there where in ruins, columns which held the building where cracked and crumbling, roofs caved in. What made it feel more ominous was the large,steep, summits that surround the field.

The goggles were passed out to protect our eyes from the grains of sand.

" Aren't we going to receive weapons?" A student asked

" No" the professor replied " You'll be training using zaiphon, I've even out the teams, so that, some of the more...unique students can be balance out within the teams. The game we'll play is capture the flag"

We were then guided to opposite sides of the canyon, then given a piece of cloth with was our flags. Ours where red while theirs were blue. Then we set out to the town, for it was common sense among the team that staying out here is too dangerous. We were close to the town when there was a large explosion in front of us, sweeping us off our feet and tumbling to the dirt ground. 'Looks like it had already begun' I thought as, A few teammates and I, stood back up and activated a shield around the team. More zaiphon came down at them as some shields fell and students where launched into the air. I saw Mikage help up as student as the dust gathered around us making it harder to see. I heard a cracking noise and turned my head to see what it was.

Mikage's POV

I finished helping up a student as I went to help with those in the front. As I began to try to find my way through the dust I heard a cracking sound. Probably some zaiphon the hit a nearby building. I saw a shadow come as me, as it pushed me. " Mikage!" it yelled. I was pushed to the ground to the ground a few feet away, my goggles fell to the ground. Through the cloud of dust what I could make out was a column that was on the ground cracked at some parts... with Teito pinned underneath it.

Sierra's POV

I rushed down the halls, looking for the medical center. It went past student many of who where going to there next class. 'What type of trouble they have gotten into this time' I though, remembering the one time that the two went to a battle simulation both of them where beaten up pretty bad. When I came into the main room, Mikage sat in one of the dark blue chairs. I went over to him "Hey" I said shaking him a bit causing him to look up at me a worried expression "What happened?"

"Teito's in the intensive care unit" he said lightly " During a battle of capture the flag he pushed me out of the way of a falling pillar. He's busted up pretty bad."

I nod "I..don't know what to say Mikage, but I hope he'll be alright.I'll tell the teacher that you where absent because of personal business" I said . Then walked away, while I got out of the room I released a deep sigh. I don't know how to handle a situation like this, I though. Walking down the halls,I opened the door to the classroom, entered and tried not to show any emotion on my face. Ignoring the growing pain in my chest, and before I knew it everything went black.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: 07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same    07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same  EmptyMon May 04 2015, 19:36

Chapter 4
Two months later...

Sierra's POV

Went I opened my eyes, I was in the infirmary. It took some time before recognizing the room or where I even was. I blond man seemingly around the age of 17 was scribbling something on a stack of papers quickly. "Brother, What are you doing here?" I ask. He stopped looked at me and dropped his pen, before pulling me into a hug.

"You awake" he spoke to me, still wrapped in an embrace. Confusion began to muddle my brain. Then I began to wonder. How long have I been out? What is today? I looked at the calendar at the far corner of the room. My eyes widened as I struggled to realize, my eyes focusing into the days.

"Konatsu" I asked softly still in his warm arms, the papers on the desk stirred from the breeze that entered from the window on the right side of the room. " What happened?"

He let go of me as he went to pick up the pen from the tile floor. " Eerhm, well to say for now the doctors don't really know. When you fainted in the middle of class everyone thought that you just fell asleep and was nothing serious, but when the professor got tired of seeing you like that. He told some of the students to wake you up. Only that you didn't."

"So what's next?" I asked calmly, despite the cold fear that pierced through me. Thoughts swirled in my mind as silence was all that remained.

" Well, lucky for you the academy is on break due to some renovations being done on the fortress" he said smiling, scratching the back of his head. " So the days off for you, I could go speak to the doctors to have you released, if you'd like."

Something was wrong, I thought " Aren't you supposed to be at work?" I asked. I could sense the world going still, Konatsu looked at me.

He began to laugh " Sis, your really somebody. I'm your brother, I'm suppose to look after you. Nothing could get in the way of protecting my little sister right" he says. His voice had a mix of amusement, pride, and even some underlying meaning. " I have to go now okay" his voice turned soft, as he walked out through the door and the sound of it closing was a needed comfort.

I sighed.

Teito's POV

I opened my eyes slowly as my entire body ached. Sore.

By now most of my bones have healed though there was still pain, well everywhere. I was still hard to move, but I knew that just a pain would stop anybody. I was a battle slave. Treated like dirt. Could be easily disposed of. Yet I question sometimes why, is it truly because I'm favorited by the higher ups or is it just fate. Probably the first one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same    07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same  Empty

Back to top Go down

07 Ghost Fanfic: Not The Same
Page 1 of 1