Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Vote_lcap22%Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Vote_lcap15%Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Vote_lcap13%Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Vote_lcap15%Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Vote_lcap35%Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue500/500Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 25 2014, 11:48

Connie steeped out of the shadows, her mask gone. She still looked young with tan skin, glowing violet eyes and brown hair. " It's nice to see that your still alive Jor. she spoke.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue700/700Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 25 2014, 12:16

"What a surprise to see you alive too, you sneaky minx," Jor remarked, lighting her cigar and taking a deep inhale, leaning on the desk. "Are you here to decapitate me with that whip of yours? Or are you here under orders to take me back into the organization?" One hand was occupied with the cigar and the other was straying close to the handle of her kukri knife.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue500/500Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 25 2014, 12:22

" Neither." Connie talked back, her hand was already on the sheath of her sword though there was no indication that she was going to use it. " I came here because I need to tell you something. Your not the only one that is being hunted down you know. I thought you would be more open minded now that you've made your own guild and recruited members.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue700/700Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 25 2014, 12:30

"Ahhh..." Jor said when the realization dawned upon her. The hand near her knives had lost its tension, but lingered there anyway. "Well I couldn't help but be cautious. Afterall, I am dealing with a disserter from the organization who might be playing the double-agent as well. This world isn't full of honest and good people either, as you already know."
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 25 2014, 12:40

Connie nods " That is true, but here" she said as she threw to Jor a scroll that looked like it had a blue print on it as well as notes scribbled onto the sides. " This may help later on. The orginization is hunting me down because I have their secrets, and if I die I have to trust someone with what's left. So right now you and my apprentice are the ones I trust the most. I hope my guess will be correct."
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue999/999Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 25 2014, 14:00

Dan was worried when he saw Meifeng storm out of the building, so he went to go ask her some questions. "Sifu, what's wrong? Judging by your mood, the guild master didn't seem too amiable." Meifeng's mood was pretty bad, and hearing about Jor made it even worse. "Dan, 1000 push ups. Now." She ordered. He got on the ground and proceeded to do them, and Meifeng decided to sit on him and meditate, trying to calm down.

It didn't help Dan that a lot of the men in the camp were looking at the two martial artists, as they were envious of Dan's position.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 25 2014, 16:05

Delta walked over to Dan as he watched him do push ups. He didn't say anything though there was a amused expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue999/999Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 25 2014, 16:29

"Oh, Delta. What brings you here?" Dan asked nonchalantly with almost no strain in his voice despite the extra weight. "Did you need something? Whoops, almost lost count. 687...688...689..."

Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 25 2014, 17:50

Delta walked away as someone called out to him to help with one of the tents. It seemed like he didn't feel like talking.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 25 2014, 20:55

Dan finished his push-ups without difficulty, and had politely asked Meifeng to get off his back. As she complied, she asked, "Dan, let's go help cook dinner for these recruits!" The color drained from Dan's face since he remembered that his teacher was horrible at cooking.

"Ahh...Sifu, I'll go and help, so why don't you just sit down and relax? You must be tired from meeting earlier, right? Dan was insistent on not letting her cook, as she would probably poison everyone in the camp.

"Hmm... when you put it that way... I guess it's been a long day's work! Come back soon, so I can get a massage from you!" She called.

"Alright!" Dan hollered back and as he made his way to the mess hall, he thought, "Crisis averted! It's a good thing I can cook, since I never wanted to eat that black matter that she gave me for dinner. I guess I'm pretty lucky!"
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 26 2014, 08:19

Jormungand caught the rolled up scroll with a single hand and inspected the contents. Suddenly a bitter laugh erupted of her, its harsh bark sounding eerie and unsettling. "How unexpected that you readily entrust me such information, Connie! Woe me, looks like I will end up being the scapegoat and getting killed since I'm still on their list, while you run off to hide like the minx you are." But nevertheless the veteran stored the scroll away into her inventory. "I'm burning all this information after I have one of those text scribe items record it, if you don't mind."

Meanwhile, Daisuke was occupying the kitchen with several others to prepare for a large feast. He was washing the dishes while whistling to himself in excitement. "Wonder what we're eating today~ Smells like more rotisserie game... perhaps elken?" At the thought of this, Daisuke had his mouth watering and a dazed expression.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 26 2014, 15:17

Dan had arrived in the kitchen and felt right at home with the bustling of people and the wonders of cooking. He quickly pulled on a fresh apron from his inventory and began issuing a stream of orders. He saw that the other cooks had started on a large rotisserie boar and a couple of side dishes. Thinking that this wasn't enough, Dan asked for a pot of boiling water, rice, and a plethora of other ingredients. By the time dinner was served, Dan had made enough of the following items for everyone: Tonkatsu ramen with beef, egg, green onion and corn, fried rice with carrots, egg, and shredded peking duck, mabo tofu with minced pork, garlic, ginger, and green onions, and a cake! "Whew! That might have been the most fun I've had in a while!" Dan said as he sighed with relief. He then surveyed the spread that he had put together and thought,"Hmm...Maybe I overdid it..."
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 26 2014, 17:21

Connie had a frown on her face, she was about to leave before saying "Jor tell me something. Why exactly did you leave?". It wasn't meant to sons dumb, but for someone of her personality, Connie thinks that someone like her doesn't simply leave for no reason.

Delta walked into the kitchen and saw Dan and what he made "That looks amazing" he complimented though his voice sounded a bit dull.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 26 2014, 20:50

"Thanks man! Do me a favor and spoon out this ramen for me while I plate the fried rice, mmkay?" Dan didn't even give it a second thought, since everyone knew that he was in control here, his own personal battle zone, if you will. While Delta helped set up, Dan did a final taste test and decided everything was ready to eat.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 27 2014, 08:57

Delta nodded lightly, then went to do the work.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 27 2014, 09:50

At this statement, Jor took a long drag from her cigar and didn't say anything for awhile. She seemed to be contemplating before answering Connie's question. "I'm not even sure myself... Perhaps it's because the organization seemed too much like my previous... career." A pause came before Jor continued. "I felt like I was loosing myself again to all of it. Blood splatters were turning to sparkling particles, and harmless gamers becoming apathetic assassins."

Daisuke had snapped out of his reverie at the smell of Dan's food. Abandoning his post at the sink, he meandered his way and his eyes widen at the feast before him. He licked his lips hungrily, eyeing the roasted boar. Don't mind if I do~! He thought to himself before trying to tear off a piece of the boar with a fork.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 27 2014, 10:14

"Okay" Connie said as she opened the door to leave the cabin. "I hope this goes well, and that the casualty count won't be very high. Just remember we are all human" Connie said cryptically as she stepped out of the cabin and close the door behind her.

Delta saw Connie walk out of the cabin as he went to her. "How'd it go?"he asked. "Fine" she replied "I'm going to be gone for a bit, need to get something taken care of". Then she teleported.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 27 2014, 20:58

Echo felt a stinging sensation as Dan slapped him on the wrist as he reached for the boar. "Tsk, tsk." Dan tutted, then he leaned in closer to whisper to him. "Tell you what, you help me bring all this food out, and I'll guarantee that you get first bite of that boar." Echo nodded furiously as he set to work as Dan and some others helped him bring food out to the mess hall. It was finally time to eat as Dan yelled at the top of his lungs, "DINNER'S READY!!!

At the sound of his voice, most of the players at the camp rushed to the mess hall, eager to get a bite of the food they've been smelling in the air for a while now. Dan leaned against a wall, proud of a job well done. He was happy seeing everyone, including Echo, enjoy his meals that he put together. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Meifeng eating and laughing heartily with the rest of the group. All of this camaraderie put a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 27 2014, 22:39

Watching Connie disappeared out the door, Jor let out another exhale of smoke. "If only it was that easy, Connie... We're all monsters in the end." She turned to tap out the excess ashes from her cigar and began organizing her own schedule for tomorrow. Scrolling through her systems window, she sent a quick PM to Wyvern. "Get me a plate of food. Anything is fine as long as it's not just fried rice to my office." Within a few minutes, she had received two PMs, one from Hauser who had confirmed that the obstacle course was ready for tomorrow, and the other from her vice-commander. "There's tonkatsu ramen, if you're okay with that. Will deliver it in ten minutes tops after I finish eating" A weak smile came on her lips at the sound of comfort food and began busying herself with her schedule while waiting. She hoped the distraction of food and paperwork would soothe her mind from their previous conversation.

In the midst of the party Daisuke had rose, one hand occupied by the haunch of the roasted boar and the other with a pint of heavy liquor. "Let's give three huzzahs to our fabulous chef and martial artist! Welcome to the Breaching Brigade!" He exclaimed in his drunken babble. Everyone in the mess hall began chanting "hip, hip, huzzah!", their pints of beer sloshing out of their cups and knocking against one another in celebration.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 28 2014, 08:14

After the party had died down, Dan cleaned up all the plates with scraps of food on them and mopped up all the spilled liquor. He decided that his job in the camp now was to cook, and to be an excellent one at that. Then, he was suddenly hugged from behind from someone, but he knew exactly who it was. He turned around and said, "Sifu, I think you drank a little too much."

Meifeng had a confused look on her face as she slurred, "No way, I only had like..." She paused to count on her fingers for a moment, then remembered, "14! I only had 14 bottles!" She then fell to the ground, finally overcome by the effects of alcohol.

Dan thought to himself, "Yeah, she's totally hammered, but I should take her to her tent. Wait, isn't her tent right next to my tent?" Dan shrugged his shoulders as he proceeded to pick his master up bridal style, and take her back to her tent.

The next morning, Dan woke up early, intent on starting his personal training early. He started with push ups and pull ups, and some running as a warm up.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01 2015, 18:27

When San was running he could see Connie walking out of the forest, probably doing some training or scouting the area.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 08 2015, 20:25

Dan looked up from his exercises and wondered, "Where's she going so early in the morning?" His mind raced with ideas of what she could've been doing such as training or something more secretive, but he dismissed his thoughts as random paranoia.

Four o'clock rolled around and man in charge of the obstacle course, Hauser, had started the training. Dan had relative ease running through the course, but some parts got dicey, nearly causing him to fall or lose large amounts of HP. While on the course, he saw Echo and Delta and some other players he knew.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 09 2015, 06:12

Yuki was going through the obstacle course, and when he did a arrow zoomed past him though he caught it in mid flight. He looked into the denser part of the woods. Shadows creeping up toward the camp, cloaked figures fully arm as they charged out of the brush, and began there assault on the camp. Screams erupted and pixels floated through the air.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 12 2015, 15:46

"What the hell is this?" Dan yelled loudly as he fended off multiple attackers, dealing with them one after another. A smart player decided to attack him from behind, but was answered with a fist in his face, sending him end over end. "Close, but not quite good enough!" Dan laughed as he continued fighting with the unknown assailants with a large smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 12 2015, 16:17

One of the strange attackers threw a smoke bomb, covering most of the area with smoke, making it hard to see. Yuki was fending of some of them as he nearly killed a few. 'Dammit Connie where are you' he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next