Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Vote_lcap22%Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Vote_lcap15%Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Vote_lcap13%Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Vote_lcap15%Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Vote_lcap35%Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Left_bar_bleue700/700Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Empty
PostSubject: Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)    Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  EmptySat Dec 20 2014, 09:05

So, since I'm just going to be lazing around at home and being a butt, I figured I could offer some art freebies over the winter break. Having my iPad back to do digital art is a blessing~

About Myself:
  • Requests will all be sketched unless requested that they be inked/colored digitally
  • I will attempt to finish all the requests in a timely manner and email them to you/give you the final copy at the next Japanimation meeting
  • My deviantart page and my scraps/sketches. Most of my scraps/sketches are recent work from this year compared to the main page, so no worries.
  • If you want to do an art trade, let me know! I would love to give you guys a list of my favorite characters or OCs

Requirements:
  • Busts or half-bodies only. My anatomy sucks, as you can see
  • I will draw any OCs you have, character concept art, or fanart
  • No explicit/inappropriate content, furries, vehicle type of work
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Left_bar_bleue999/999Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)    Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  EmptyMon Dec 22 2014, 11:47

Hey! Since you're giving out art freebies, think you could do a sketch either of Dan or Meifeng? You can choose either one and draw them however you think they look like!
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Left_bar_bleue700/700Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)    Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  EmptyMon Dec 22 2014, 11:51

KuroKami wrote:
Hey! Since you're giving out art freebies, think you could do a sketch either of Dan or Meifeng? You can choose either one and draw them however you think they look like!

Sounds awesome Very Happy I'll probably do some quick bust or headshot drawings for them. You want them them colored too or just a sketch?
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Left_bar_bleue999/999Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)    Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  EmptyMon Dec 22 2014, 11:56

Just a sketch is fine
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Left_bar_bleue500/500Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)    Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  EmptyMon Dec 22 2014, 15:07

I was wondering if you could do one for Connie, and you can draw her any way you'd like.
Though if you want to do an art trade, I can't do any digital art because I don't have a tablet for it, so I will have to do it on paper.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)    Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  EmptyMon Dec 22 2014, 18:22

I'd love to do an art trade with you, and paper is okay! I should have Connie's sketch done tomorrow or so once I finish Kuro's. 

Art Trade Subjects: 
- RWBY universe 
- something fantasy related 
- Nanatsu no Taizai (The Seven Deadly Sins) universe 
- One Piece universe 
- Avatar: The Last Airbender universe 
- something steampunk related
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Left_bar_bleue500/500Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)    Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  EmptyMon Dec 22 2014, 19:18

That's amazing
Thank you so much
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)    Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  EmptyMon Dec 22 2014, 19:44

@Arctic: It's no problem at all! Looking foward to seeing your art piece! 

@Kuro: Here's the sketch of Dan and Meifeng!
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)    Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  EmptyTue Dec 23 2014, 09:30

@Arctic: And here's your sketch for Connie!
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)    Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  EmptyTue Dec 23 2014, 09:32

Thanks! They look amazing!
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)    Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  EmptyTue Dec 23 2014, 09:42

@Kuro: No problem! Let me know if you have another request anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)    Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Art Freebies (until the end of Winter Break)
Page 1 of 1