Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
Make your own cover! Vote_lcap22%Make your own cover! Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
Make your own cover! Vote_lcap15%Make your own cover! Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
Make your own cover! Vote_lcap13%Make your own cover! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
Make your own cover! Vote_lcap15%Make your own cover! Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
Make your own cover! Vote_lcap35%Make your own cover! Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

Make your own cover!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
Make your own cover! Left_bar_bleue700/700Make your own cover! Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Make your own cover! Empty
PostSubject: Make your own cover!   Make your own cover! EmptySat Jan 31 2015, 18:00

So I tried something out this weekend: recording my voice of an anime cover.

Granted, I'm no choir singer so my cover isn't anything special. I messed up a few times on the lyrics and my pitches are crap. But, I had a lot of fun recording (when my parents were out of the house of course) and listening to myself~

Upload any of your covers, guys!
Free Online Recorder: Vocaroo

My Cover: DL here || Google Drive Link
Original Song: Ai no Scenario - ChiCo & Honeyworks

Last edited by windscimitars on Sun Feb 01 2015, 16:39; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AmyTaichou
President
AmyTaichou

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Make your own cover! Left_bar_bleue999/999Make your own cover! Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Make your own cover!   Make your own cover! EmptySat Jan 31 2015, 21:54

I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW EXCITED I AM
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I HAVE A FELLOW COVERER
MY EMOTIONS ARE CONFUSING RIGHT NOW
BUT AI NO SCENARIO THOUGH THIS SONG
AND ALSO JAPANESE COVER

THERES SO MUCH MORE TO SAY THAT I CANT EXPRESS IN WORDS BECAUSE TBH IM A LITTLE CONFUSED BUT HAPPY? WHAT
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
Make your own cover! Left_bar_bleue999/999Make your own cover! Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Make your own cover!   Make your own cover! EmptySun Feb 01 2015, 14:43

windscimitars wrote:

Granted, I'm no choir singer so my cover isn't anything special. I messed up a few times on the lyrics and my pitches are crap. But, I had a lot of fun recording (when my parents were out of the house of course) and listening to myself~

My Cover: DL here

Hey, I'd like to listen to the cover, but the dropbox link isn't working... Sad  Is there another way you could share it?
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Make your own cover! Left_bar_bleue700/700Make your own cover! Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Make your own cover!   Make your own cover! EmptySun Feb 01 2015, 16:38

KuroKami wrote:
windscimitars wrote:

My Cover: DL here

Hey, I'd like to listen to the cover, but the dropbox link isn't working... Sad  Is there another way you could share it?

I just fixed up the DL so see if you can listen to it here

Otherwise here's the Google Drive Link

I hope you don't die from my horrible singing XD //has no music sense whatsoever
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Make your own cover!   Make your own cover! EmptySun Feb 08 2015, 16:23

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1FmqfIDXF_9QmsyeFhCN0NtWGg2alZnUGw2NzlJUWh2MWRV/view?usp=sharing

Here's mine of Rolling Girl by Hatsune Miku! I'm not a really good singer, so I hope this one turned out alright and that I don't destroy your eardrums!

The original:
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Make your own cover!   Make your own cover! EmptySun Feb 08 2015, 17:35

KuroKami wrote:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1FmqfIDXF_9QmsyeFhCN0NtWGg2alZnUGw2NzlJUWh2MWRV/view?usp=sharing

Here's mine of Rolling Girl by Hatsune Miku! I'm not a really good singer, so I hope this one turned out alright and that I don't destroy your eardrums!

The original:

Nice job! Lots of respect for you for singing a Hatsune Miku song with your low vocal range and that second half of the song that goes fast Very Happy I could feel that you were really getting into it by the last 30 seconds XD

A few covers I did last week before Junior Paper decided to take over my mental state Q_Q

My Cover: Google Drive Link
Original Song: Paradise Lost - Minori Chikara

My Cover: Google Drive Link (my low vocals suck, sue me)
Original Song: Crawl - Veltpunch
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Make your own cover!   Make your own cover! EmptySun Feb 08 2015, 20:13

Thanks! I'll be sure to post another cover soon, maybe next weekend! I'll take a request and I'll try to make it happen~ No really high, girly songs pls Smile
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Make your own cover!   Make your own cover! EmptySun Feb 08 2015, 21:21

KuroKami wrote:
Thanks! I'll be sure to post another cover soon, maybe next weekend! I'll take a request and I'll try to make it happen~ No really high, girly songs pls Smile

I'd love if you could cover FLOW's Bravelue (if you want to of course ^^)

I'll also take on anyone's request for experimentation ;D
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Make your own cover!   Make your own cover! EmptyFri Feb 13 2015, 17:12

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1FmqfIDXF_9XzI1RGhpUXMxSEc5TXE0TVBvM2lGYm1QNUY4/view?usp=sharing

Here's my cover on Bravelue by Flow! I was kinda sick at the time, so this one's not gonna be great, but enjoy anyway!

I'll put in a request for the song Alchemy from the Angel Beats! OST. (As always, you don't have to do it if you don't want to)

Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Make your own cover!   Make your own cover! EmptyMon Feb 16 2015, 17:24

Thanks for doing Bravelue for me! It sounds great even though you're sick Razz

Here's my cover rendition of Alchemy: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gxb25qcz8t57uc0/Angel%20Beats%20OST%20%28Alchemy%29%20Cover.wav?dl=0. It's not my favorite cover since I was disappointed that my pitch didn't match right with the original singer and my voice cracked several times, lol.

(Sorry it's on dropbox. Drive is having issues with me so I need to check on it once I get ahold of a desktop/laptop. On my iPad right now)

Edit: Here's the Google Drive rendition!
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Make your own cover!   Make your own cover! EmptySat Mar 07 2015, 18:44

Another cover, this time it's an English cover Aldnoah.Zero's opening #2, inspired by TYERrecord's English cover. I had a lot of fun going through this, experimenting with my sucky low vocals and try to see if I can properly mix (which I couldn't lol, so turn up the volume and put on the subtitles). Also, subscribe to TYERrecords, they are an awesome channel for uploading English anime covers!

My Cover: Google Drive Link

I'd like to give my credit to the following people:

Original Song: "&Z" by Sawano Hiroyuki[nZk]
Lyrics: Jefferz (from TYERrecords) || http://tyerecords.love-blossom.net/aldnoah-zero-2-op/
Piano BG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuWV5upBx30
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Make your own cover!   Make your own cover! EmptySat Mar 21 2015, 09:14

Nice job! IMO your low vocals are pretty good!

Here's my cover of the song Nắm Lấy Tay Anh by Tuấn Hưng. It's pretty much the first Vietnamese song I've tried to sing besides Người Tình Mùa Đông.

Here it is! - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1FmqfIDXF_9V3RiSlQ5TXpnRVZKbHpXNzlSazNhTTJhRU00/view?usp=sharing

And here's the original!

Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Make your own cover!   Make your own cover! EmptySat Apr 25 2015, 17:48

KuroKami wrote:
Nice job! IMO your low vocals are pretty good!

Here's my cover of the song Nắm Lấy Tay Anh by Tuấn Hưng. It's pretty much the first Vietnamese song I've tried to sing besides Người Tình Mùa Đông.

Here it is! - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1FmqfIDXF_9V3RiSlQ5TXpnRVZKbHpXNzlSazNhTTJhRU00/view?usp=sharing

And here's the original!

Your Vietnamese pronunciation is pretty good for the cover ^^ Where has this song been all my life? It's quite catchy and cute, lol. Though the ending of the video kinda freaked me out when he lied down next to his dead wife O.o ... Or at least I think his wife is dead.

This request was ages ago, but here was the song that you requested Long! I loved how slow it was and it was easy enough to sing along to

My Cover: Cantarella (Short Ver.)
Original Song:
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Make your own cover!   Make your own cover! EmptyFri Jun 12 2015, 17:01

Here is your request for "Destiny" by Kitamura Eri!

My Cover: Destiny (Short Version)
Original:
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Make your own cover!   Make your own cover! EmptyFri Jun 19 2015, 21:06

Sorry this took so long windscimitars! Here's that surprise ONE OK ROCK cover you wanted! It's Deeper Deeper!

My Cover:Deeper Deeper (Short)
Original (Live vocals are soooo gooood):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make your own cover!   Make your own cover! Empty

Back to top Go down

Make your own cover!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japanimation :: Japanese Culture Corner :: J-Music & Vocaloid-
Jump to: