Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
Zero to Sixty (Open) Vote_lcap22%Zero to Sixty (Open) Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
Zero to Sixty (Open) Vote_lcap15%Zero to Sixty (Open) Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
Zero to Sixty (Open) Vote_lcap13%Zero to Sixty (Open) Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
Zero to Sixty (Open) Vote_lcap15%Zero to Sixty (Open) Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
Zero to Sixty (Open) Vote_lcap35%Zero to Sixty (Open) Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

Zero to Sixty (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
Zero to Sixty (Open) Left_bar_bleue999/999Zero to Sixty (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

Zero to Sixty (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Zero to Sixty (Open)   Zero to Sixty (Open) EmptyMon Jun 01 2015, 15:53

FIRST MILE

The Wind Runners had just robbed a small bank near the edge of Los Angeles and are making their way back to the shop. Having shaken the cops off their tails, they arrive at their auto repair shop, ready to interrogate hostages and store money.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
Zero to Sixty (Open) Left_bar_bleue700/700Zero to Sixty (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Zero to Sixty (Open)   Zero to Sixty (Open) EmptyMon Jun 01 2015, 19:21

Two bikers headed into the interior of the garage with an armored van close behind them. The garage's door closed after the van entered the garage, sealing all its occupants into the auto repair shop. Karina was the first to hop off her bike and started unpacking the money from her carriers. Behind her, the armored van's back opened up and two burly men strode out with one hostage each. Both were bank teller hostages heading for the usual interrogation room: the storage room.

"Hey Boss! We're almost out of space for storing the goods." Karina called over the din of Wind Runners exiting the garage. "Where do ya want 'em?"

Panicked out of his mind, Jeremy struggled between his bonds and gag, trying to call for help. The man carrying him tossed roughly him into a wooden chair and another accomplice duck-tapped him in. "Where am I?! Help me!!" Jeremy screamed through his gag. The men chuckled at his futility and proceeded to strap the other hostage into another chair.

"Chill man, we're not gonna hurt you..." One of the men assured them. "Just gonna ask you and your partner a few questions. If you cooperate, you're scott-free."

At the sound of "cooperate" and "scott-free", Jeremy fell silent. He quieted his protests, but his partner was another case. She began to scream hysterically through her gag and tried to free herself from the duck-tape. "Let me out, please! I have a five year-old daughter waiting for me!!!"

Last edited by windscimitars on Sun Jun 07 2015, 04:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Zero to Sixty (Open) Left_bar_bleue999/999Zero to Sixty (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Zero to Sixty (Open)   Zero to Sixty (Open) EmptyMon Jun 01 2015, 20:47

Already inside the garage, Wheels hollered back at Karina, "Just put them over by the car jacks! I'll move them later!" Entering the room where Jeremy was held, Wheels noticed Jeremy's screaming co-worker and walked over to her. Wiping one of her hysteric tears with his thumb, he quietly whispered in her ear, "Shh. It's going to be all right, just tell us when the shipment to the World Investments bank is going to to go down and you'll get off with no scratches." Looking at Jeremy, he added with a smile, "Same goes for you too, buddy."
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Zero to Sixty (Open) Left_bar_bleue700/700Zero to Sixty (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Zero to Sixty (Open)   Zero to Sixty (Open) EmptySun Jun 07 2015, 04:41

Shoving the bags near the car jacks, a member tossed her a beer and a towel. "Thanks man," She said, chugging down the beverage.

"What took you so long to rendezvous back? Cops holding you back?"

Karina snorted and wiped the sweat from her forehead. ""Whaddya think, smarta**? Those cops were so hard to shake off, ya know? It's like they're on steroids or something for y'all."

The woman's cries quieted at the man's soothing voice, but Jeremy was already on high alert. The calm and assuring voice Wheels used sounded like those high-class swindlers on TV. It scared him alright.

"I don't know anything..." The woman sniffled through her gag. She was only a low ranking employee at the bank like Jeremy was, except she wasn't the nosy type at work. "I-I only handle customers and distribute their money."

A grunt of annoyance could be heard from the opposite end of the room. "That's utter BS, woman. You're probably hiding something else from us."
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Zero to Sixty (Open)   Zero to Sixty (Open) EmptySun Jun 07 2015, 20:08

"That's quite alright, miss." Wheels said, stroking her hair gently. "You told the truth, so you'll go free." He approached the chair that Jeremy was in, his limbed tied to the chair's legs and arms. "Well now, what do you know? I'd advise you to tell the truth."

He turned to the burly man across from the room and asked, "Could you get me a gun? Thanks."

"Now then," He grinned, "Shall we get started?"
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Zero to Sixty (Open)   Zero to Sixty (Open) EmptyFri Jun 12 2015, 18:46

The man's footsteps returned and the sound of the gun's safety clicking off terrified him. Jeremy began thrashing against his bonds while whimpering in weak protests. In the midst of his struggling, his chair lost its balance and he clattered onto the floor. Something akin to pain exploded near his temple, but he tried to squirm his way away from his kidnappers.

After exchanging small talk with her fellow comrade, Karina strode towards the kitchen for something to munch on. She passed by the interrogation room and the sight of crimson made her smile. "Poor thing," She falsely cooed at Jeremy's pitiful state. "Don't be too hard on 'im, Boss. 'Else we'll get nuthin' from 'im and ya'll have two dead corpses."
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Zero to Sixty (Open)   Zero to Sixty (Open) EmptyFri Jun 12 2015, 20:14

Wheels bent down and righted his prisoner, still thrashing, and pulled his gag off. Having taken the gun from the burly man, he pressed the muzzle of the gun up against Jeremy's forehead. "I'll give you five seconds to tell me what I want to hear. One! Two! Three!" After three, he slowly and deliberately cocked the hammer of the pistol, making sure to let it click. "Four!" Wheels slowly started pulling the trigger, counting the final number, making it especially long. "Fiiii~~~~~~ve!"
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Zero to Sixty (Open)   Zero to Sixty (Open) EmptyFri Jun 19 2015, 22:03

Jeremy's mind whirled with all the possibilities of things he could reveal to the Wind Runners. He didn't know anything! He was just a lowly intern at a bank trying to get possible job openings in financing! If there was only... If there was only somethin-! "I-I-I know about our president's assets and his black market deals!" He suddenly blurted aloud.

Karina frowned at Eugene's outburst. From her keen observation, she saw a flash of panic through their victim's eyes and for a moment, she didn't believe him. Nevertheless, she remained silent and awaited the Boss's decision.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Zero to Sixty (Open)   Zero to Sixty (Open) EmptySun Jun 21 2015, 20:19

The hammer of the gun crashed down into the body of the gun, only to have a faint click in response. Pulling the trigger several more times, Wheels cried out happily, "It's empty! Bwahahahahaha~!" He laughed his head off for a long while before coming back to his senses. Wiping a tear from one of his eyes, he asked, "So what's this about black market deals?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero to Sixty (Open)   Zero to Sixty (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero to Sixty (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japanimation :: Member Corner :: RPG Forum-
Jump to: