Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Vote_lcap22%I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Vote_lcap15%I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Vote_lcap13%I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Vote_lcap15%I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Vote_lcap35%I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!

Go down 
+2
LilyMoonlight
Zero
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Shut-in
Zero

Character Profile
Class: Prince
Level:
HP:
I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Left_bar_bleue21/21I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Empty
PostSubject: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptySun Sep 06 2009, 22:06

I saw it. honestly, that was subliminal. Gg on that! I feel so cool that I actually had time to see it.

You want to know who actually READS that scrolling message on top of the forums?! -Points to self-

I am so conceited...-Waits for 50 points-

Last edited by Zero on Sun Sep 06 2009, 22:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LilyMoonlight
Geek
LilyMoonlight

Character Profile
Class: Healer/Mage
Level:
HP:
I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Left_bar_bleue9210/9210I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Empty_bar_bleue  (9210/9210)

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptySun Sep 06 2009, 22:14

Lol Zero don't ya feel special.

I sometimes read scrolly messages when I'm bored or something catches my attention.

Such as....

LOLOLOLOROFLLMAO!!!!11!!!!!1111!!111!!!1!1
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Left_bar_bleue9001/9001I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptySun Sep 06 2009, 23:44

?
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptySun Sep 06 2009, 23:47

I read the scrolly messages all the time.
Zero, you just happened to be the one to get online first and see it.
This is my first time getting on all day and it's almost tomorrow! XD
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Left_bar_bleue9001/9001I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptySun Sep 06 2009, 23:50

what r u talking about?
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptySun Sep 06 2009, 23:52

the marquee message that is at the top of the forums.
The administrators update it when there's news and such, like a few weeks ago it said when the next meeting was and what room.
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptySun Sep 06 2009, 23:53

oh
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptySun Sep 06 2009, 23:55

u mean the obvious sentences at the top that tells us stuff
right now it talks about the randomness section not getting points. that right?
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptySun Sep 06 2009, 23:56

yep yep, home skillet G
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptySun Sep 06 2009, 23:58

-_- *groan* not that a gain.
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 00:00

what? D:!
You don't like my completely out of place gangster talk?
come on! Forreal? :]

What a goose.
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 01:15

goose? *sigh*

yo dawg thas wack
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 01:17

oh you be speakin my tounge home fry?
don't get cut, yo!

and yes goose!
what would you rather be?
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 01:51

..........wolf.......
obvious no?
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 02:02

oh man! *slaps forehead*

of course!
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 02:04

lawls
Back to top Go down
A-AAC
Geek
A-AAC

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Left_bar_bleue9999/9999I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 10:48

Congrats Zero! I will now add the 50 to your account. It took two days for someone to notice it, though.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Shut-in
Zero

Character Profile
Class: Prince
Level:
HP:
I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Left_bar_bleue21/21I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 14:06

Oh, Gee. That makes me feel better. Who cares? Sneaky, sneaky. Just a genius way of hiding things. Now, I will always sacrifice more time of my life just to read that message.
Back to top Go down
A-AAC
Geek
A-AAC

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Left_bar_bleue9999/9999I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 18:11

Zero wrote:
Now, I will always sacrifice more time of my life just to read that message.

Mission accomplished. XD
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 18:53

lol
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptyTue Sep 15 2009, 16:15

ha.
just a matter of interest, why is it I never got the points for that Ed hug thing?
I know it was crayon, but you try making something with paint when you have one hour a day to do ALL your homework and activities!
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptyTue Sep 15 2009, 16:55

i made an ed hug thing, but I didn't submit it before it was due because I forgot the deadline x_x I was going to put it in the next day because it got late.

This was mine
Spoiler:

If you haven't seen the anime, you won't find the humor :/
Back to top Go down
A-AAC
Geek
A-AAC

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptyTue Sep 15 2009, 17:15

ShadowFire wrote:
ha.
just a matter of interest, why is it I never got the points for that Ed hug thing?
I know it was crayon, but you try making something with paint when you have one hour a day to do ALL your homework and activities!

I'm pretty sure we did give you the points. Maybe you think we gave you none because when someone wins a contest and we give them points they do not get a message saying any points were added. So everything looks the same.
Back to top Go down
A-AAC
Geek
A-AAC

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptyTue Sep 15 2009, 17:22

Meyeri wrote:
i made an ed hug thing, but I didn't submit it before it was due because I forgot the deadline x_x I was going to put it in the next day because it got late.

This was mine
Spoiler:

If you haven't seen the anime, you won't find the humor :/

Ouch. You killed the sad moment. I was crying during that ending. The anime's ending was a lot more emotional than the manga's.
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! EmptyTue Sep 15 2009, 17:54

yeah, i think this was the first anime I watched, i love it heart and soul. It definitely got me into anime.
I cried like a baby at the ending, it was inevitable though, that's what made it even more sad.
and that's the point of the humor Razz
comedic relief Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!   I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE! Empty

Back to top Go down

I SAW THE SCROLLING MESSAGE!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japanimation :: Member Corner :: Forum Games-
Jump to: