Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
Just your everyday random questions Vote_lcap22%Just your everyday random questions Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
Just your everyday random questions Vote_lcap15%Just your everyday random questions Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
Just your everyday random questions Vote_lcap13%Just your everyday random questions Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
Just your everyday random questions Vote_lcap15%Just your everyday random questions Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
Just your everyday random questions Vote_lcap35%Just your everyday random questions Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

Just your everyday random questions

Go down 
+5
nico
ryusenshi
meyeri
Hand Banana
Narcken
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Narcken
Fan
Narcken

Character Profile
Class: Lazy Boi
Level:
HP:
Just your everyday random questions Left_bar_bleue1/10Just your everyday random questions Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

Just your everyday random questions Empty
PostSubject: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptySat Apr 25 2009, 16:54

When will the Big Board or anime be up?
Back to top Go down
Hand Banana
Hand Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptySun Apr 26 2009, 09:40

Think they said it'd be up on our next meeting.

Just your everyday random questions 22212609
Back to top Go down
Narcken
Fan
Narcken

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Just your everyday random questions Left_bar_bleue1/10Just your everyday random questions Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptySun Apr 26 2009, 10:47

well i was making my list of 5 so i didnt hear
Back to top Go down
Narcken
Fan
Narcken

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptySun Apr 26 2009, 12:32

anyone know what the other Elected officials topic for?
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptySun Apr 26 2009, 13:44

My guess is it's probably going to be where we nominate people to be certain positions in the club and the announcements they make.

Treasurer
Secretary
Event Planner
etc. etc.

The club just got up and running though, so I'm sure they're going to figure out all that stuff later. They still have to learn everyone's names, get the big board of anime up, and get the club off the ground and active. There are still few people who have registered on the forums.

I'm interested to see what other positions the officials will have and if we'll plan group trips to Comic-con and the like. I can really see this club growing into something.
Back to top Go down
Narcken
Fan
Narcken

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptySun Apr 26 2009, 17:46

hmmm... I wonder what kinda events this club does
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptySun Apr 26 2009, 18:52

I can think of a few possibilities.

A Japanese pot luck. Look up a Japanese food that looks tasty and try to make it and bring it in for everyone.

Maybe a guessing game or something.
Like have pictures that are from anime, and whoever answers the most right wins.
An Example would be (and a really easy one at that):
There's a picture of a Death god robe, someone would raise their hand first "Bleach!"
Or a picture of a Konoha headband.
Answer: "Naruto!" etc.

An art contest.
Self explanatory.

Stuff like that.

I'm only assuming though. Those are just my ideas^^;
Maybe we could contribute ideas... if so, those are my suggestions!
Back to top Go down
Narcken
Fan
Narcken

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptySun Apr 26 2009, 19:41

teh guessing game sounds fun, i second that event
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Just your everyday random questions Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Just your everyday random questions Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: off topic question   Just your everyday random questions EmptyWed Apr 29 2009, 16:52

is there something wrong w/ the websites clock? it seems...off...to me.
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptyWed Apr 29 2009, 16:58

you can change it, it was wrong when I signed up
Our time is... if i remember correctly, GMT - 8 hours
(you can look at the left on the drop down menu, it'll say the times)
Back to top Go down
Narcken
Fan
Narcken

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptyWed Apr 29 2009, 18:03

mines is set to 7hours and its fine
Back to top Go down
nico
Fan
nico

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Just your everyday random questions Left_bar_bleue1/9999Just your everyday random questions Empty_bar_bleue  (1/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptyThu Apr 30 2009, 23:05

Hm, I was wondering what we're going to do for community service. Usually a club has to complete a number of community service to keep the club running right? Do you think volunteering for Comicon or Animexpo would count as community service? Or maybe we could walk down the gaming path and have a big lan party playing the vocab game at freerice.com while switching between playing mmos' and fps'. It sounds like a weird ideas, but don't you think that's make a good community service plan?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Shut-in
Zero

Character Profile
Class: Prince
Level:
HP:
Just your everyday random questions Left_bar_bleue21/21Just your everyday random questions Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptyFri May 01 2009, 14:56

nico wrote:
Hm, I was wondering what we're going to do for community service. Usually a club has to complete a number of community service to keep the club running right? Do you think volunteering for Comicon or Animexpo would count as community service? Or maybe we could walk down the gaming path and have a big lan party playing the vocab game at freerice.com while switching between playing mmos' and fps'. It sounds like a weird ideas, but don't you think that's make a good community service plan?

You do bring up a good point. In essence, I think volunteering for the Comic-Con and Anime Expo should count. If this was a possible idea, I would support it. =D
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptyFri May 01 2009, 18:17

definitely! I've always wanted to go to comic-con but I've never had any nerdy friends like me >3<
Back to top Go down
Admin
President
Admin

Character Profile
Class: Sorcerer
Level: 100
HP:
Just your everyday random questions Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Just your everyday random questions Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptyFri May 01 2009, 18:32

FIELD TRIP! LOL Yes we will have to do some community service. Comic-con sounds all fine and dandy to me.^^

hmmmm about the clock thing, I'll go fix that right now...

As for what we will be doing in the club, everything in that was covered in our promo video and much, much more~

What else... Ah yes, the board of anime is going up very soon! (as in, by the end of today) We are just sorting out some last minutes stuff. By the way, you do get a lot of points for posting there!
Back to top Go down
https://japanimationclub.forumotion.net
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptyFri May 01 2009, 19:02

Awesome, sounds good :]
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptyFri May 01 2009, 20:31

Random question!
Are we allowed to submit clothing tutorials non-cosplay related?
I'm working on a new reversible school bag/purse/thing. It's super easy, and I'd love to share it with people^^
Back to top Go down
nico
Fan
nico

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Just your everyday random questions Left_bar_bleue1/9999Just your everyday random questions Empty_bar_bleue  (1/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptyFri May 01 2009, 20:47

But the only thing about comicon would be the fact that comicon is over Summer vacation.
Back to top Go down
Admin
President
Admin

Character Profile
Class: Sorcerer
Level: 100
HP:
Just your everyday random questions Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Just your everyday random questions Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptyFri May 01 2009, 21:50

Meyeri wrote:
Random question!
Are we allowed to submit clothing tutorials non-cosplay related?
I'm working on a new reversible school bag/purse/thing. It's super easy, and I'd love to share it with people^^

Ooooh...I want to learn how to do that... Shocked

Go ahead and post it! That forum has to many tumbleweeds rolling through it right now^^
Back to top Go down
https://japanimationclub.forumotion.net
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Just your everyday random questions Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Just your everyday random questions Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptySat May 02 2009, 16:17

ya'know the gallery pics at the side? well....it kinda keeps movin the screen every time the bird shows up. if u find time could u change it plz.
Back to top Go down
Kazeuki
Kazeuki

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Just your everyday random questions Left_bar_bleue999/999Just your everyday random questions Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptySat May 02 2009, 16:50

nico wrote:
But the only thing about comicon would be the fact that comicon is over Summer vacation.

Have faith Nico, this club shall bind us together FOREVER!! No mere change of the seasons shall break that bond.
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptySat May 02 2009, 17:08

haha yeah!
I'm just worried about those of us graduating next year.
Senior year will go by so fast T_T.
At least we'll still have the forums. Maybe Japanimation Alumni can help out with the club trips and such.
We have vehicles :]
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptyThu May 28 2009, 20:41

i was wondering if we could get a topic in which we could show some of our photoshop pics
Back to top Go down
IceDragon03
Geek
IceDragon03

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Just your everyday random questions Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Just your everyday random questions Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptySun May 31 2009, 23:21

Meyeri wrote:
definitely! I've always wanted to go to comic-con but I've never had any nerdy friends like me >3<

me and a few people me and you will go with you XD
mmm i think Allen, Lance, Elmer, Vince, Richard, Mon Carlo, Eljean, Jenny, and maybe Haidi, a few people from another school that i dont think you know might be going ^-^
and sorry but i still wont reveal who i am =P
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 11:20

^Eljean

u have a pic of urself on ur intro page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just your everyday random questions   Just your everyday random questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Just your everyday random questions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next