Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
Thoughts on Videogame Day Vote_lcap22%Thoughts on Videogame Day Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
Thoughts on Videogame Day Vote_lcap15%Thoughts on Videogame Day Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
Thoughts on Videogame Day Vote_lcap13%Thoughts on Videogame Day Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
Thoughts on Videogame Day Vote_lcap15%Thoughts on Videogame Day Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
Thoughts on Videogame Day Vote_lcap35%Thoughts on Videogame Day Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

Thoughts on Videogame Day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikuru
Fan
Shikuru

Character Profile
Class: Striker
Level:
HP:
Thoughts on Videogame Day Left_bar_bleue999/999Thoughts on Videogame Day Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

Thoughts on Videogame Day Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on Videogame Day   Thoughts on Videogame Day EmptyTue Sep 29 2009, 20:29

Our first Videogame Day was a blast even though it was too short. Now its time to hear your thoughts about it.

What was good about it? What didn't go so well about it? Is there anything we can do better?

Please be honest and spill your thoughts, so we can have a better game day.
Back to top Go down
IceDragon03
Geek
IceDragon03

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Thoughts on Videogame Day Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Thoughts on Videogame Day Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Videogame Day   Thoughts on Videogame Day EmptySun Oct 18 2009, 22:53

well the second video game day was ok but the only problem i had that when i got in the room it smell like sweaty guys and it was hot soo i undertstand why they were sweaty
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Videogame Day   Thoughts on Videogame Day EmptyMon Oct 19 2009, 18:24

well there were a lot of people there Razz so of course it's going to smell like BO
I don't think we'll be able to fix that
Back to top Go down
IceDragon03
Geek
IceDragon03

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Thoughts on Videogame Day Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Thoughts on Videogame Day Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Videogame Day   Thoughts on Videogame Day EmptyMon Oct 19 2009, 22:47

im bringing fans as well as games next time XD
MUHAHA
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara Nakama
Mugiwara Nakama

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Videogame Day   Thoughts on Videogame Day EmptyWed Oct 21 2009, 02:08

well i dont think that will be a problem next time cause next time on gaem day it could be in november or in december and it will be cold an u know what that means santa
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1779213883&ref=profile
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Videogame Day   Thoughts on Videogame Day EmptyFri Oct 23 2009, 19:50

That means I get to wear my elf hat to school!
Back to top Go down
IceDragon03
Geek
IceDragon03

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Videogame Day   Thoughts on Videogame Day EmptyTue Nov 17 2009, 23:58

well if this is SAn Diego im pretty sure it aint snowing =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Videogame Day   Thoughts on Videogame Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Videogame Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japanimation :: Member Feedback :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: