Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
Guild Wars 2 Vote_lcap22%Guild Wars 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
Guild Wars 2 Vote_lcap15%Guild Wars 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
Guild Wars 2 Vote_lcap13%Guild Wars 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
Guild Wars 2 Vote_lcap15%Guild Wars 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
Guild Wars 2 Vote_lcap35%Guild Wars 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

Guild Wars 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lavitz97
Lavitz97

Character Profile
Class: Random Student
Level:
HP:
Guild Wars 2 Left_bar_bleue56921387235/99999999999Guild Wars 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56921387235/99999999999)

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 EmptyMon Sep 13 2010, 16:18

So...the sequel to the MMO Guild Wars has been announced for about....a year now and about three months ago, NCSoft released their manifesto. Of course... I don't think people are waiting for it since Arena-net's competition, Blizzard, will be coming out with the new WoW expansion Cataclysm and the soon-to-be released Diablo III.

My initial thoughts about the manifesto were that "O.K. it's going to be like most other MMOs with an awesome trailer and repetitive/boring gameplay and/or story lines" but when I watched the video and saw the released content, my mind just poo'd bricks. The way the video was set up was just awesome and the combat system NC promised will most likely be revolutionary to the MMO world. Of course....that's just an opinion based on a promise and not actual facts.

With that being said, I present the manifesto and please...Share your thoughts on it.
Back to top Go down

Guild Wars 2
Page 1 of 1