Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Vote_lcap22%Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Vote_lcap15%Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Vote_lcap13%Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Vote_lcap15%Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Vote_lcap35%Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist!

Go down 
+4
casunfish
windscimitars
Kawaii_Neko
Locke
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Locke
Grand Senpai
Locke

Character Profile
Class: Ninja
Level: 100
HP:
Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Left_bar_bleue999/999Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Empty
PostSubject: Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist!   Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! EmptySat Sep 21 2013, 19:56

Suggest songs for the Japanimation playlist!

You will receive +5 EXP for every song that we add because of your suggestion!

We'll take Jpop, Jrock, anime openings/endings/OSTs, video game OSTs, Vocaloid, etc.
Pretty much the only requirement is that the song must be in Japanese, made by a Japanese person, or made for a purpose related to Japan/anime/video games (i.e. instrumentals).

We're using Grooveshark.com to host the playlist, so if we can't find your song there, it can't be added, sorry!

List of Songs We Can't Find:

Last edited by Eiji Kikumaru on Thu May 22 2014, 20:51; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kawaii_Neko
Kawaii_Neko

Character Profile
Class: Neko
Level:
HP:
Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Song Recommendation   Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! EmptyWed Sep 25 2013, 20:07

I would like to recommend Parallel Hears (Pandora Hearts Opening) for the music box Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Locke
Grand Senpai
Locke

Character Profile
HP:
Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Left_bar_bleue999/999Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist!   Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! EmptyThu Sep 26 2013, 23:51

Added! Thank you for the suggestion!
<3 Pandora Hearts~
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Left_bar_bleue700/700Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist!   Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! EmptySat Sep 28 2013, 17:52

Hehehe is that Prince of Tennis soundtracks/ops/endings I see in the playlist? Cool 

I won't spam the whole message with my entire Japanese playlist.... But here's a couple:

Anime OPs/ENDs:

• My Dearest (Supercell)
  • The Everlasting Guilty Crown (Egoist)
  • Crossing Fields (Lisa)
  • Guren Yumiya (Linked Horizons)
  • Borderline (Mami Kawada)  
  • Shiki no Uta (Nujabes + Minmi)
  • Hands up! (Kota Shinzato)
  • Futuristic Imagination (School Food Punishment)
  • Calling (Oda Kaori)
  • Spirit Inspiration (Nothing's Carved in Stone)

Misc. J-Pop:

• Deeper Deeper (One Ok Rock)
  • Feather (Nujabes)
  • Tell Me Why (Ayumi)
  • Egoselfish (DECO 27)
  • No. 1 (UVERworld)
  • Letter (Jyukai)
  • Amazing (High and Mighty Colors)
  • Mekimeki (High and Mighty Colors)
Back to top Go down
Locke
Grand Senpai
Locke

Character Profile
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist!   Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! EmptySun Sep 29 2013, 01:52

Thanks for all the suggestions, Agnes! :'DDD

and omfgyes
Still trying to restrain myself from spamming the entire playlist with all the Prince of Tennis openings/endings. ;w;

I added all of your suggestions, except...

I couldn't find Borderline, but I found Borderland, I assume it's the same? xDD
I found a Futuristic Imagination, but I don't think it's the one you're thinking of...
Couldn't find Tell Me Why or Letter, sorry! D:
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Left_bar_bleue700/700Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist!   Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! EmptySun Sep 29 2013, 07:11

Eiji Kikumaru wrote:
Thanks for all the suggestions, Agnes! :'DDD

and omfgyes
Still trying to restrain myself from spamming the entire playlist with all the Prince of Tennis openings/endings. ;w;

I added all of your suggestions, except...

I couldn't find Borderline, but I found Borderland, I assume it's the same? xDD
I found a Futuristic Imagination, but I don't think it's the one you're thinking of...
Couldn't find Tell Me Why or Letter, sorry! D:
I remember back in elementary school, I would be a massive fangirl with all those lovely bishoujo boys in there :3 As a kid who didn't know any better, I would go up to my dad (who is an avid fan of tennis) and ask him "Dad, is there such thing as the Twist Serve and the Drive B?" I feel so embarrassed now that I even asked him that... Luckily he has no recollection of that incident.

Oops! Looks like it was Borderland instead of Borderline; my bad Razz It's from the anime Jormungand, if that helps.

And perhaps you could confirm with the Futuristic Imagination by looking it under it's anime "Eden of the East". Maybe that would fare better? And don't worry about the last two, I'm cool with it ^^
Back to top Go down
Locke
Grand Senpai
Locke

Character Profile
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist!   Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! EmptySun Sep 29 2013, 20:26

ffff it was totally my obsession in elementary school too!! xDDD
I was that one weird kid bringing manga to school and reading it during recess :'DDDD
I remember we had a student teacher (teacher in training?) who loved tennis (you could tell because all of our math problems were about tennis); she flipped through one of the volumes and found it interesting. I had this whole new perspective of her after that loool

Added Borderland!

Hmm, I found a lot of stuff under Eden of the East, but I don't think any of it is the right song (I'm comparing it to the Futuristic Imagination I found on YouTube)... sorry! D:
Back to top Go down
casunfish
casunfish

Character Profile
Class: Alchemist
Level:
HP:
Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Left_bar_bleue731/800Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Empty_bar_bleue  (731/800)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist!   Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! EmptySun Sep 29 2013, 21:37

I'm a really big fan of game soundtrack music; and my two favorite are Ace Attorney - Turnabout Sisters and Godot ~ The Fragrance of Dark Coffee. It's a super fun game and I just love the music owo

Along with those two songs, here are a bunch of songs I have with the anime that they're from. Sorry if I have a lot >w>;
I looked them all up so they all should be on Grooveshark!
Tamako Market: Dramatic Market Ride and Neguse (Aya Suzuki)
Tales of the Abyss: Karma (Bump of Chicken)
Oreimo: Irony (ClariS)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Bouken Desho Desho, Super Driver (Hirano Aya), Hare Hare Yukai, God Knows (Hirano Aya), and Tomare (Hirano Aya)
Anohana: Aoi Shiori (Galileo Galilei) (My personal fav <3), Secret Base

At this point I got too lazy to look it up on Grooveshark sorry

Aoi no Exorcist: Core Pride (UVERworld), In My World (Rookiez is Punk'd), Take off (2PM), Wired Life (Meisa Kuroki)
Black Rock Shooter: Black Rock Shooter (Miku), Bokura no Ashiato (Supercell)
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!: Sparkling Daydream (ZAQ), Inside Identity (Black Raison d'etre)
Cuticle Detective Inaba: Haruka, Nichijou no Naka de (Junichi Suwabe)
Danganronpa: The Animation: Never Say Never (TDKz2b), Zetsubousei: Hero Chiryouyaku (Suzumu)
Durarara! Complication (Rookiez is Punk'd), Trust Me (Yuuya Matsushita), Butterfly (On/Off)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: Again (Yui), Hologram (Nico Touches the Walls), Golden Time Lover (Sukima Switch), Period (CHEMISTRY), Rain (Sid), Uso (Sid), Let it all Out (Miho Fukuhara), Tsunaida Te (Lil'B), Shunkan Sentimental (SCANDAL), Ray of Light (Shoko Nakagawa)
Hyouka: Yasashisa no Riyuu (Choucho), Mikansei Stride (Saori Kodama), Madormi no Yakusoku and Kimi ni Matsuwaru Mystery (both by Satou Satomi and Kayono Ai)
Soul Eater: Resonance (TM Revolution), Papermoon (Tommy Heavenly), Counter Identity (Unison Square Garden), Ai ga Hoshii yo (Tsuji Shion), Style (Kana Nishino), Bakusou Yuma Uta (Diggy Mo), Strength (Abingdon Boys School), Ao no Kaori (Yui Makino), Northern Lights (How Merry Merry)
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun: Q&A Recital! (Haruka Tomatsu), White Wishes (9nine)

Would you believe me if I said I still had more songs /sweats nervously
have fun looking all of these up i'm still really sorry but if you want more i have more

I'm so sorry I have a lot of anime songs on my iPod and I just-
Back to top Go down
http://klnu.tumblr.com
Chris-chan
Chris-chan

Character Profile
Class: White Mage
Level:
HP:
Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)

PostSubject: Yeah i got some also( sorry if i messed up some of the names but they're mostly right i think)   Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! EmptySun Sep 29 2013, 22:08

Some of the many anime opening songs I like:

GET GOAL- RYO HYU BU
VIVID-may'n
DENSHIN UNCHAINED-freeda'm
shape my story-yano anna
crater-merengue
crowds-white ash
wonder fang-faylan
traumerei-lisa
canary-granrodeo
watamote-suzuki konomi x kiva of akiba
shaiwase-high tension
prime number-kimi to deaeru hi
claris-reunion
wan wan wan -inu masume
sympathy-larval stage planning
jumping!!-rhodanthe
love shitai
going to ride -predia
neguse-aya -suzaki
kuroko no basket op 1
SAO op 1
samurai rock~gifuu doudou,kikkawa
believe my dice, decls and realists
mugen rebirth-daigo

And lastly my favorite anime opening from on of the best animes ever
Back to top Go down
Noobles
Grand Senpai
Noobles

Character Profile
Class: Regalia
Level:
HP:
Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist!   Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! EmptySun Sep 29 2013, 23:23

Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun
-String of Pain by Tetsuya Kakihara (犬塚信乃(CV.柿原徹也))
-String of Pain (Instrumental) by Tetsuya Kakihara
-Innocence by Aoi Eir
-God FATE by 飛蘭
-God FATE (Instrumental) by 飛蘭

Hunter x Hunter
-Reason by Yuzu or Hunter x Hunter
-Departure by Masatoshi Ono

Sword Art Online (So many good OST!)
-Overfly by Haruna Luna
-Aerial Flight by Yuki Kajiura
-Swordland by Yuki Kajiura
-Everyday Life by Yuki Kajiura
-A Tender Feeling by Yuki Kaijura

07 Ghost
-Counterattack Signal by Kotaro Nakagawa

Attack on Titan
-立Body機Motion by Hiroyuki Sawano
-Counterattack by Hiroyuki Sawano

Tegami Bachi
-果てなき道 by Himeka
-Hikari no Kioku by Angelo
-Hikari no Kioku (Tegami Bachi Sound Version) by Angelo

Kingdom Hearts
-Passion/Sanctuary by Hikaru Utada
-Hikari/Simple and Clean by Hikaru Utada
-Musique pour la tristesse de Xion by Yoko Shimomura
-Sinister Sundown by Yoko Shimomura

-Take Your Way by Fukase
-Unfinished by Kotoko
-Unfinished (Instrumental) by Kotoko
-Blinded by Light by Masashi Hamauzu
-Saber's Edge by Masashi Hamauzu

Looking back, I didn't realize I have that many anime/video game songs...
Back to top Go down
Locke
Grand Senpai
Locke

Character Profile
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist!   Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! EmptyMon Sep 30 2013, 11:06

omfg you guys
I mean I know I asked for them but
deargod that's a lot of songs Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Icon_twitch

I guess this is a good thing before I end up flooding the rest of the playlist with Final Fantasy OSTs Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Icon_sweat

LOL I'm wondering if I should put a cap on the number of points you can earn by suggesting songs...

Okay so I finally added all the songs up to this point... Check the first post for the ones I couldn't find.

Chris, thanks for that, I think you just made the WTF moment of the week.

Last edited by Eiji Kikumaru on Sun Nov 03 2013, 22:12; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
AmyTaichou
President
AmyTaichou

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist!   Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! EmptyMon Sep 30 2013, 23:30

So. Suggest music. The music I'd like to suggest mostly aren't on Grooveshark so you'll have to search it up yourself.

Sangeshitsu. It's a duet with Szayel and Grimmjow's voice actors. Wait, backtrack.

Lemme first begin by saying : Grimmjow, Szayel, Kakashi, and Gin's voice actors are all signers, so outside of their character songs, they have albums of their own.

Sasuke/Uryu/England's voice actor is an amazing singer *^* Most Bleach characters are amazing. eue

And because I'm too lazy to read through previous suggestions, I'd like to suggest Free!'s ending and SnK's two openings.

And Key's songs, such as Farewell at the foot of the hill, Ichiban no Takaramono, and Summer Lights...

All of Fairy Tail's music is amazing. Period. With very, very few exceptions.

As I've mentioned in another post, SID, Plus+, and Aqua Timez are amazing. Like. ERMAHGAWD feels and beauty and whatnot amazing. I'd also like to add V6, who is now kinda old, but is still gold.

As for girl bands, I'd say Do As Infinity and LiSA are awesome. I can't name many others because I didn't do much research for their names, but if you want more girl bands, I can definitely look up a few more.

Hmm Hm hmm. What else. OMIGOD DOES JOE HISAISHI COUNT CAUSE HES LIKE THE BEST COMPOSER EVER. HE WORKS WITH HAYAO MIYAZAKI ON THE GHIBLI STUFF. LISTEN TO CAVE OF MIND. DRAGON BOY. PATH OF THE WIND. GO. GO. GO.

Ahem. Oh right. There's this new awesome band I forgot the name of. Did the second opening of Magi. Pretty good, I think they also did a Bleach opening. Meh.

Oh right. I agree with the people above, definitely listen to Supercell. Another good girl band.

I REMEMBER THE BIG ONES NOW.

Okay, so I'm not sure if you guys know yet, but there's utaite out there that are super talented.

SHOOSE AND MAFUMAFU TO NAME A FEW.

FEEL FREE TO COMPLETELY IGNORE THE ABOVE, BUT YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO LISTEN TO POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE COVERED BY SHOOSE AND LOST ONE'S WEEPING COVERED BY MAFUMAFU. THEY ARE SERIOUSLY TO DIE FOR.

Vocaloid music, you have to do yourself as it's too different for one to suggest. A few songs I like though are Last Night Good Night, Music Box, Melt, I Like You I Love You.

But okay. Yeah. Long enough, I should sleep. Merp. Procrastination~
Back to top Go down
SerketCircuit
Fan
SerketCircuit

Character Profile
Class: Hikikomori
Level:
HP:
Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Left_bar_bleue10/10Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist!   Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! EmptyTue Oct 01 2013, 16:56

For my suggestion, since all other ones are loaded with songs and I don't really want to increase the pile, I'll just suggest one. Please add Gun's & Roses by Paradise Lunch from Baccano! cuz that song is delicious....Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Chris-chan
Chris-chan

Character Profile
Class: White Mage
Level:
HP:
Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)

PostSubject: lol   Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! EmptyThu Oct 03 2013, 15:54

Haha i forgot one XD
you should add
Girugamesh-COLOR
Back to top Go down
Locke
Grand Senpai
Locke

Character Profile
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist!   Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! EmptyTue Nov 19 2013, 05:36

Updated up to this point.

AmyT: I added all of the ones you explicitly listed (couldn't find the utaite covers and a couple Fairy Tail endings though). Sorry I don't have time to go through all the bands and find their songs, but if you list specific songs, I'll add them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist!   Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist! Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggest songs for the Japanimation Playlist!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japanimation :: Member Feedback :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: