Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread Vote_lcap22%The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread Vote_lcap15%The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread Vote_lcap13%The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread Vote_lcap15%The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread Vote_lcap35%The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread Left_bar_bleue700/700The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread   The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread EmptyMon Sep 22 2014, 00:30

A discussion thread for the manga The Seven Deadly Sins or known as Nanatsu no Taizai
Please note that this discussion thread will hold spoilers to the manga, so keep your spoiler tags on and for those of you who haven't read the series, be warned.

The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread 761e522c-6989-4cc3-b7cf-e40b09d386ab_zpsfb2f3984

In a fantasy world known as Britannia, a lone princess by the name of Elizabeth escapes from her kingdom  in search for the legendary Seven Sins, a group of criminals who once served the king in the past before being exiled, to help her defeat the Holy Knights. But upon arriving at the Boar's Hat, she is met by a perverted bartender and a talking pig. What's more, this bartender carries around with him a sword with a broken blade! Who exactly is this bartender and what are his intentions? Find out as you travel with Elizabeth through the lands of Britannia.

Anything that's considered plot-info on the manga should be kept in spoiler tags. We don't want people to be spoiled now Wink Spoiler tags can be achieved if you type out what it looks like in the code below:

Code:
[spoiler]SPOILER STUFF GOES IN HERE[/spoiler]

Last edited by windscimitars on Mon Sep 22 2014, 00:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread Left_bar_bleue700/700The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread   The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread EmptyMon Sep 22 2014, 00:41

Initial Reaction: When this first came out, I thought to myself "Wow, the shounen-esque style looks a lot like Fairy Tail and Buster Keel!" (And mind you, this was before I came to dislike the Fairy Tail series because of the nakama-talk) I immediately subscribed because the plot was rather interesting and ended up having it crowd up my email for more than a year...

Current Reaction: Thanks to one of the character promotional videos on this series , I was re-intrigued and went back to marathon through the whole series in one night. 72 chapters wasn't as bad so I gave it a whirl. And holy crap, I don't think I haven't had an overload of shipping feels IN AWHILE. There's just way too ships in this series that need to be COMPLETELY CANONIZED. (Well there's only one that's practically canonized at this point, but the mangaka chooses to just have it implied -.-) Also, there's a hell load of character development in the series which kinda astonishes me because most shounen these days are really generic and attract most of their readers with a plot.

The Seven Deadly Sins is a great shounen if anyone wants to read it with lots of action, a bit of echii/fanserivce, and a load of ships the girls can fawn over. I highly recommend it, and that's coming from someone whose really picky with shounen these days. The series is currently ongoing and the anime is coming out next month, so I'm super psyched!

I TOTALLY BLAME BAN'S CHARACTER AD FOR MAKING ME WATCH THIS. HE'S SO FRIGGIN' SEXY~
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread   The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread EmptySun Sep 28 2014, 08:49

Update: (I should probably move this to the anime threads now...)

The Seven Deadly Sins will be airing October 5th, featuring Ikimono-gakari doing the opening (which kinda sounds like ANGELA's opening for Knights of Sindonia) and a collab between FLOW and GRANDRODEO for the ending.

Cant wait to see Ban and King make their appearance

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-09-28/the-seven-deadly-sins-promo-video-attack-on-titan-crossover-art-unveiled/.79294
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread   The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seven Deadly Sins: Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1