Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP Vote_lcap22%Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP Vote_lcap15%Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP Vote_lcap13%Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP Vote_lcap15%Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP Vote_lcap35%Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP Left_bar_bleue500/500Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP Empty
PostSubject: Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP   Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP EmptyThu Nov 06 2014, 20:21

*This is a work in progress and will be edited quite a bit so sorry

" Come on Miyuki" a voice said " If you don't hurry up we're going to be late" the person said followed by quick footsteps out of the room.

" You idiot Karu" she said to the person despite the fact that he already had left. She got up from the floor as she put on a her new school uniform. " First Day of High school" she muttered to herself. She then walked down the stairs a she say Karu already at the table with his bag. She took a piece of toast and her bag as they set off to Serin. " You know you didn't have to push me off like that" she said to him.

" I know but, how else would you think I can wake you up? You'll probably end up hitting me in some way" Karu quipped.

" There is now way I would do that " she said as she took a hair tie from her bag and put her black hair in a ponytail.

" When did you get those highlights?" He asked referring to the green streak in her hair which stood out like a sore thumb.

" About a week ago" she said " Does it look okay?"

" Well it definitely makes you more noticeable to senpai" he joked . Which resulted in him getting hit in the back of the head by Miyuki. " By the way" Karu said to Miyuki. " Why in the world are you wearing a male uniform?" He asked.

" Oh" Miyuki said as she looked down. " Probably because you woke me up early, getting flipped out of a bed and to the ground is pretty fazing you know" she explained to Karu.

" Okay" Karu said as they continued to walk in silence. The silence was then broken as they walked onto the campus. It was like any other first day, both new and old faces being seen, and most importantly to Miyuki club and sport team sign-ups.

Last edited by ArcticPhoenixRequiem on Mon Nov 24 2014, 08:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP Left_bar_bleue999/999Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP   Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP EmptyTue Nov 11 2014, 13:58

This fanfic is really good! I'll assume Miyuki is going to be part of the Seirin Basketball team, and look forward to the next part! (BTW, It's Kuroko, not Kokoro, which means heart)
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP Left_bar_bleue500/500Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP   Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP EmptyMon Nov 24 2014, 08:40

Thanks for pointing that out so I can fix that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP   Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuroko No Basket Fanfic WIP
Page 1 of 1