Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

Half-Breed RP: Main Page

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue700/700Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-Breed RP: Main Page   Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31 2015, 05:56

Nikolas overheard the girls' loud exclamations from across the room in mid-squat, slightly peeved that they weren't going to be much of a challenge in the Power-Control Class. Nevertheless, he sent them a flirtatious wink. This prompted his and Kai's fans to squeal even louder as they tried to barge their way through the door. "Nikolas, look at me some more!~" Some of the girls screamed, however, some began to bicker among themselves. "Get off of me! Kai is mine!"

It got so bad that some of the teachers in charge of PC-1 had a difficult time weaving through the crowd and ushering the girls out. Nikolas blew a few kisses to his fan girls before the door shut behind them. He tutted in mock disappointment. "How unfortunate, I was hoping that they would stay longer. They're adorable, aren't they Kai?"

(I swear, if this keeps up, they'll be nicknamed the Bad Touch Trio in no time LOL)
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999/999Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Half-Breed RP: Main Page   Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01 2015, 21:59

"To you, maybe." Kai replied curtly, all warmed up from the stretching. "To me, they're swarming over the wrong guy." He waived his hand in dismissal as he heard a loud, bubbly voice resonate across the room. He looked around and saw a young woman in a pencil skirt and lab coat at the front of the room.

"Hello class!" The high schoolers replied with clear voices in response to the seemingly nice lady. "I'm your teacher for the Power Control class, Miss Cathy Lee! If you haven't gotten it already, I'm that other guy's sister, but I'm much nicer, so don't worry. I'm also the school nurse so I can patch you up if you get hurt! So, onto the class. Is there anyone here that has little to no ability to control their powers?"

Kai raised his hand confidently in a nonchalant motion to indicate his presence to the teacher. "That'd be me, Miss Cathy." Looking around, he saw that everyone else had not raised their hands for their powers were slightly more discreet and manageable.

Cathy though for a moment before saying, "Is there anyone that wants to partner with him and help him?"
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Half-Breed RP: Main Page   Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05 2015, 19:35

Cameron moved a bit in his seat as he looked around wondering if he should raise his hand.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue700/700Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Half-Breed RP: Main Page   Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12 2015, 15:42

Although he was already claimed by a robust female as a sparring partner, he couldn't help but be intrigued. He had seen Kai's display of powers, but experiencing it in true combat was a different story. "Are trios allowed for training practice, Ms. Cathy?" Nikolas asked, causing his partner to whirl around in alarm. "I feel torn for abandoning my new friend, but also, for leaving the company of such a lady." He reasoned, all in the while, sending a sly wink to his current flustered partner.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999/999Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Half-Breed RP: Main Page   Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12 2015, 19:18

"Why yes! Of course, what a wonderful idea!" Miss Lee jumped excitedly at Nikolas' thoughtful answer, her breast swaying slightly at her movement. Many of the male students couldn't help but look, and many females couldn't help but feel jealous. Grabbing Kai's arm, she dragged him playfully to a seat near Nikolas and made him sit. She smiled, saying, "Get friendly now!"

Kai looked at Nikolas apprehensively, averted his eyes, and thanked him with a short, "Thanks for the help." He wondered if Nikolas' strange ability would help him control his own powers. Leaning back in his chair, he looked at the ceiling and offered a fist to Nikolas, hoping he would bump it.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Half-Breed RP: Main Page   Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12 2015, 20:58

"My pleasure, friend." Nikolas chuckled before returning the fist bump. His female partner, cast a wary glance at Kai, as almost assessing him. It didn't go unnoticed by Nikolas though. He knew that she was skeptical of Kai's lack of curtailing his powers. "Now don't be hostile now, it'll create an ugly expression on your beautiful face. Besides, wouldn't it be a nice way to test your powers on an unpredictable opponent? It might help improve your observation skills."

The busty female fell silent but then sighed reluctantly, obviously giving in to Nikolas's suave words. She huffed a bit before extending a hand towards Kai. "Leah Turner, a dhampir with genes from my mother's side of the family. And you?"

Last edited by windscimitars on Sun May 24 2015, 06:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Half-Breed RP: Main Page   Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12 2015, 21:21

"Kai Hong, hellhound." He returned the handshake quickly and firmly, scanning his new partner as he let go. She was an attractive one, with dark hair and a large bust, and above average canine teeth. Finishing his assessment, he asked, "What are your powers?"

"Okay~" Miss Lee cooed loudly, getting the classes attention. "Now you're going to spread out and spar with each other! No rules except don't hurt each other too badly! Ready? Go~" When she said those words, everyone got up and scattered across the large almost football field like room.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Half-Breed RP: Main Page   Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 EmptySun May 24 2015, 06:30

"Mostly blood manipulation," Leah replied curtly before her hand drifted to grasp the hilt of the short sword attached to her waist.

Nikolas also settled into a stance, his fists covering up for a guard. "Well you heard Ms. Lee. Ready, Kai? Try not to kill us here~" He cooed, sending a flirtatious wink to Cameron. "Start whenever you wish."

On the other side of the room, a Herculean individual towered over the timid Cameron and snorted. "Hope you don't mind I scratch you up a bit, girl," he sneered, flexing his fingers. His nails immediately extended and sharpened into a series of long claws raising a hand to slash at Cameron.

(Had to edit out the Dhampir's name since it matched with the name of Annette's character, sorry about that. So it went from Cameron Turner to Leah Turner)

Last edited by windscimitars on Mon May 25 2015, 06:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Half-Breed RP: Main Page   Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 EmptySun May 24 2015, 20:01

"Alright then," Kai said as he took a deep breath, exhaling slowly. In an instant, his hair flared up and his body exploded into black flames. Looking at his hands, he looked surprised, saying, "Well, that's never worked before." Shrugging, he lunged at Leah with a kick, utilizing his legs to extend his reach.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Half-Breed RP: Main Page   Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25 2015, 06:29

Leah artfully ducked underneath the incoming kick. She quickly unsheathed her sword to slash at the underside of his leg, but Kai pulled the leg back too quickly. "Annoying..." Leah thought to herself before lunging at the Hellhound and thrusting her short sword towards his chest.

Meanwhile, Nikolas remained in his guard stance behind Kai. He was waiting for the right moment and the right distance to active his own powers.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Half-Breed RP: Main Page   Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27 2015, 20:39

Reacting too slowly, the short blade cut Kai across the chest as he dodged. Grunting, he returned the favor by grazing her midsection with a kick, the black flames singeing her clothes. Turning to Nikolas, he asked, "You gonna join too or am I going to have to make you?"
Back to top Go down
Roosin
Roosin

PostSubject: Re: Half-Breed RP: Main Page   Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28 2015, 17:56

Meanwhile, one girl stands alone near the corner of the room without a partner. Everything about her is dark-her hair, her clothes, her eyes-the other students seem to be afraid to approach her. Miss Lee called out to her, "Hey, you! Are you gonna-" but even she backed down under Aliyah's unnerving gaze.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Half-Breed RP: Main Page   Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07 2015, 05:33

Nikolas shrugged nonchalantly as Leah tumbled onto the floor from the kick. "I wouldn't want to hurt the lady now, Kai. I might accidentally get into her way."

Leah glared at the offender and hurled her short sword at him. Nikolas narrowly dodged the red glowing blade, but just as he thought the throw was a fluke, the blade suddenly changed its course and sliced open his exposed shoulder. He winced in pain as the short sword flew back into Leah's outstretched hand. "How could you betray me, Leah?!" He wined.

Leah rolled her eyes at Nikolas' histrionics. Don't take it personally, Nikolas. After all, we're enemies now." With a flick of her wrist, the blood seeped from Nikolas' wound and began twisting in the air, transforming into another identical short sword. "Thanks for your kind donation, nevertheless. En garde, Kai!" She shouted. Both of her swords immediately showered down onto Kai in a series of thrusts and slices.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Half-Breed RP: Main Page   Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07 2015, 20:21

Kai frantically dodged the blades as best as he could, but his efforts weren't enough as the short swords cut into his flesh in various places. Panicking, he instinctively created a circle of flames around him, causing one sword to catch fire. Regaining his breath, he decided to get Nikolas involved in the fight, and threw a small ball of fire at the feet of the suave student. "Let's dance, pretty boy." He laughed as the circle of flames sputtered out, leaving a large, dark circle around him.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Half-Breed RP: Main Page   Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19 2015, 22:17

Nikolas yelped as the flames licked at his yoga pants, trying to bat away at the heat as best as possible. The fire continued to circle him, causing him to edge further down the gym. "Hey Kai! That's cheating!" He yelled over the din of fighting, dropping his polite facade.

Leah snickered, "Serves him right..." before side-stepping to avoid a column of black fire streaking towards her. With another intricate set of commands using her fingers, the blood from Kai's wounds slithered around him and suddenly constricted his limbs. She deduced that by restricting his movements like Nikolas's case, she could win. "Sorry about this, Kai!" She shouted before lunging into a decisive attack.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Half-Breed RP: Main Page   Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29 2015, 16:19

Struggling against the binds made from his own blood, time seemed to slow down as Kai watched Leah lunge toward him, blades in hand. He tried writhing some more, but it was no use as Leah's sword plunged straight into his stomach, his blood flowing out of the wound. Kicking away, he cauterized the wound quickly before falling unconscious to the pain and the blood loss.

Waking up in a corner of a gym, Kai found himself shirtless, with his chest bandaged tightly. Sitting up, he was quickly forced back to the floor by Miss Lee. "Thank goodness, you're awake! I was worried about you!" Miss Lee was tearing up as she looked at Kai feel the wound on his stomach. He felt something strange binding the wound together, but he couldn't tell what it was. "What are my stitches made of?"

"Oh, they're made with my string! See?" She pulled a long strand of string out of her mouth and showed it to Kai. "I'm just glad you're okay." Looking around, she called Nikolas over loudly, yelling, "NIKOLAS! Get over here!"
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Half-Breed RP: Main Page   Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30 2015, 16:08

Nikolas cursed from the bleachers after hearing Miss Lee's screech. Adopting a cool gaze, he hopped off from his perch and stuffed his hands into his pockets. And things were starting to get interesting too... "Whatever is the matter, Miss Lee?" He asked innocently, aware that they might be forced into detention. Leah was standing behind him, wringing her hands in a nervous fashion. She had a face full of guilt and regret.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Half-Breed RP: Main Page   Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31 2015, 19:06

Miss Lee, seemingly angry, went up to Leah but to everyone's surprise, she hugged her tightly. "You are amazing! You did exactly what I wanted you to do!" Leah's confused face prompted the female teacher to expand on her thoughts. "What I intended for your group was to push each other to the limit, and that would either have been a catastrophic disaster or turn out like this!" To show the trio what she was talking about, she forcibly lifted up Kai's shirt. In the middle of his stomach was wound that had 3 stitches showing, the rest blackened flesh. "He cauterized the wound at will and he did it without excessively burning himself."

Out of the blue, Kai piped up, "Does that mean I can go now?" He was anxious to get off the ground and back on his feet. Bubbly, Miss Lee responded with a cheerful, "Yes!"

Returning back to the open area of the gym, Kai was immediately swarmed with girls, many of them worried about his condition. "Kai! Are you okay?" and "She didn't hurt you too badly, right?" were the normal questions they had gave them. However, Leah didn't seem in a good position, as the girls had started to yell and push at her for hurting him. Annoyed at the girls, he yelled, "HEY!" The girls were dead quiet at the sudden outburst from their idol. Not knowing how to proceed, he looked at Nikolas and jerked his head at the crowd, saying, "Tell them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half-Breed RP: Main Page   Half-Breed RP: Main Page - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Half-Breed RP: Main Page
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2