Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
Free MMO Fighting: Rumble Fighter Vote_lcap22%Free MMO Fighting: Rumble Fighter Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
Free MMO Fighting: Rumble Fighter Vote_lcap15%Free MMO Fighting: Rumble Fighter Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
Free MMO Fighting: Rumble Fighter Vote_lcap13%Free MMO Fighting: Rumble Fighter Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
Free MMO Fighting: Rumble Fighter Vote_lcap15%Free MMO Fighting: Rumble Fighter Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
Free MMO Fighting: Rumble Fighter Vote_lcap35%Free MMO Fighting: Rumble Fighter Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

Free MMO Fighting: Rumble Fighter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikuru
Fan
Shikuru

Character Profile
Class: Striker
Level:
HP:
Free MMO Fighting: Rumble Fighter Left_bar_bleue999/999Free MMO Fighting: Rumble Fighter Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

Free MMO Fighting: Rumble Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Free MMO Fighting: Rumble Fighter   Free MMO Fighting: Rumble Fighter EmptyThu Apr 30 2009, 22:12

I was wondering if anyone knows about this mmo? Or am I the only member who plays this?

For those who dont know what Rumble Fighter is, its a free mmo fighting game from the guys at OGPlanet. The object is simple: You (or a team of up to 4) vs up to 7 other players (or a team of up to 4). You run around in a 3d enviorment (kinda like Power Stone) and beat the crayon out of eachother.

The customization is just AWESOME! Aside from the basics (clothes, facial features, hair, etc.) you can choose to be one of 4 classes:

Striker- Specializing in close-quarters combat, perfer to use fists than anything else
Soul Fighter- Able to transform into wolves, bulls, sheep (yes, sheep), etc
Elementalist- Powerful magic-wise, using fire, ice, wind, thunder, etc. as their weapon
Alchemist- Uses energy guns, swords, and suits of armor to crush opponents

Players can also use special powers called Exocores, which, depending on the class you selected, can range from dual shields, to shuriken and kunai, to cannon launchers, to the ability to transform into animals.

Not only that, you can also customize your fighting style. Many different styles are available, including: Jujitsu, Kung Fu, Muay Thai, Jeet Kune Do, Judo, Karate, Taekwondo, and more.

Some of the items can be bought with the games currency, called carats. Others can only be bought with astros, OGPlanet's currency that you have to pay real money to recieve.

Below is a video of RF (made by yours truly) that was entered in a contest celebrating RF's first anniversary, which was last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjoY9VcwP5M

Interested in playing? Then sign up for OGPlanet by clicking the url below:

https://id.ogplanet.com/account/register/form.og

Download Rumble Fighter from this url:

http://rf.ogplanet.com/downloads/game.asp

Install, and enjoy \(^.^)/

P.S. In the game, dont forget to buddy me, my IGN is KayinM. Call me if you dont know how to buddy someone.
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

Free MMO Fighting: Rumble Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free MMO Fighting: Rumble Fighter   Free MMO Fighting: Rumble Fighter EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 00:19

a few of my friends know about it, Lance, Allen, and... Elmer maybe? They don't go on the forums very often, and Elmer isn't even in JPA.

My friend Lance though is really addicted to it, I'll have to tell him to get on the forums sometime ^_^

As for me, I'm not really interested in that sort of thing :]
Back to top Go down

Free MMO Fighting: Rumble Fighter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japanimation :: Otaku Discussion Corner :: Video Games :: Online Games & MMORPGs-
Jump to: