Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

Project Orion Main RP Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999/999Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22 2015, 19:10

Raiden looked out of the window, gazing at the beautiful skyline of the city. He had a slightly forlorn expression on his face, but he soon snapped out of it, and distracted himself with doing maintenance on his eye.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23 2015, 06:36

The ship began to gain altitudes soon as they ended up with the stars, soon enough they track a much larger craft which looked like it can hold a city. Into a docking bay at the very bottom of it into a large hanger with multiple more ships in it.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999/999Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24 2015, 11:01

"She's a beauty," Raiden remarked as they docked onto the large ship. As he stepped out of the craft, he told Katherine, "I have some business to take care of down in the tech bay, so you go on ahead and meet up with the boss," With his fake salute, he turned and sauntered off on towards the tech bay.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24 2015, 14:09

" Alright" she said to him as she took a elevator to the control room. In it was mostly grey form all the machinery that was present. Glowing blue and green holographs showed from a table in the center. Her gold eyes glinted dangerously, as she stood at on side and face a monitor of a computer before speaking. " The mission was a success sir. No other casualties than those intended"

A voice came through and lettered formed on the large screen, " Excellent........We do not have enough agents to complete the next few tasks, so for now you will be put into standby. You can choose to do any mission you want with someone or alone.....Though for now I assume you have your own plans.

A hologram appeared in front of Katherine that had a list of potential mission each with a rank the lowest N to the highest S. She tapped on it a few time selecting a few that may be used in the future. " Is that all sire"

" Yes it is agent you are now dismissed"

Katherine turned around heading to the elevator and pushed a button, transporting her to the lounge she sat on one of the couches and just observed the room.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24 2015, 15:15

As Raiden arrived in the tech bay, he saw a girl around his age retaliating against a man in one of the labs. Feeling a sense of urgency, he rushed over and intervened, "Rin, Rin! Calm down!" He yelled as he sat the black haired girl down into the chair. "You okay?"

Rin looked at him with her crimson red eyes, but there was no emotion in them as she nodded. "Good" He confirmed as he looked at the man: White hair, blue eyes, and an intellectual look. "Are you okay, man?" Raiden asked as he helped him up. "Speaking of which, you don't look like a scientist... Another agent maybe?"
Back to top Go down
KentuckenLlama

Character Profile
Class: Llama
Level:
HP:
Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/1Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/1)

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26 2015, 16:06

The man Looked at the man and with a straight face stated "(Lie), No I'm not an agent I'm a scientist, now please leave me to my devices." At the same time as the man said that a voice in his head exclaimed "You idiot! you're not suppose to say anything about the lie. I was telling you that would have been a lie!" On the outside of the white haired man's it looked like he was crazy responding to no one exclaiming "Well YOU should have made it more clear!" As the arguement went on Raiden, whom had enough of it , interrupted it.

Last edited by KentuckenLlama on Mon Jan 26 2015, 16:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26 2015, 16:17

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up." Raiden said loudly, stopping the white haired man's conversation with himself. "If you're talking to yourself, does that mean you have an A.I?" Raiden asked bluntly. "Rin here says that it's like a voice inside her head, at least, that's what I think she's telling me."

Rin sat quietly and just stared blankly at the man in the white coat, as if her eyes were piercing through him.
Back to top Go down
KentuckenLlama

Character Profile
Class: Llama
Level:
HP:
Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/1Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/1)

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26 2015, 16:31

"Good, he either ignoring or he didn't notice the part when you said (Lie). Just tell him the truth now." The white haired man looked up the black haired one, " AI? No, actually kind of. I have a second brain made from metal so it could technically be one. Oh, also my name is  Waktu Reise and I am an agent. I..." in the middle of his sentence Waktu heard a voice in his head "Don't tell him the whole truth! Just ask for his name." As if breaking from a trance Waktu once again looked at the black haired man and asked " so, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26 2015, 17:05

"My name's Raiden," He said as he shook Waktu's hank firmly, "No last name, since slum kids don't get last names." He chuckled then introduced the girl on his left. "This here's Rin, a girl that I've been looking after for a long time. Just don't take off her bandages, since she'll probably dismember you." Rin stood up and walked away, her katana in hand as she headed for the ship's cafeteria. "Well, she's hungry I guess," Raiden concluded as he said his farewells to Waktu and left, leaving him alone.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26 2015, 17:09

Katherine opened her eyes knowing that she was in a dream, or something more like a nightmare. Bad things came flowing in through her mind as she struggled and clawed trapped in something that was hard to get out of.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26 2015, 18:46

As Raiden and Rin walked into the cafeteria, they say Katherine asleep in a chair, although she didn't seem to be having a pleasant dream. Deciding to take the initiative, Raiden shook her and said, "Katherine, wake up! Captain, you are needed up front and center!" He enlisted his mock army voice and pretended to be a drill sergeant in an attempt to get Rin to laugh. Sadly, she was not amused as she sat down and said in a small voice,"Not funny."
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27 2015, 16:46

Katherine opened her eyes as, the coloration of them where slightly dulled by a layer of grey. Many people in this time knew what that meant, the subject was stuck in a half dream state. She stood up and threw a punch right at Raiden's face.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27 2015, 17:04

Rin's arm reached out to catch Katherine's fist in a blur, but her bandages got caught on a sharp edge of a table. "Don't touch," Rin said heavily, as if she was trying to kill Katherine with her voice. Her right arm started to pulsate and change shape, turning from a normal color to a light coloration of purple. Fortunately, not a lot of the bandage was cut, but her strength increased enough to snap Katherine out of her daze.

"Rin, that's enough!" Raiden stated sternly, stressing the fact to her that he wasn't harmed. Rin stepped back,   hearing a faint whisper inside her head, "Kill her," it said. "Let me get that for you," Raiden gestured as he rewrapped her arm. After a bit, he apologized to Katherine, "Sorry 'bout that, Kat,"

Last edited by KuroKami on Sat Jan 31 2015, 12:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27 2015, 17:45

Just then, in Katherine's mind the scene changed, from knives and metal chairs, to a cold grey floor splattered with blood she then screamed "Mikael, Run!!!!" She then fainted, a shiny metal thing was on the back of her neck, an A.I. slot, and it was filled in.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27 2015, 17:59

"There," Raiden said as he finished wrapping Rin's arm, "All fixed," He flashed her a smile, and the corners of her mouth barely moved, but he noticed. "I'm finally cracking that mask," He thought happily. "I'm gonna wait for her to wake up!" Raiden announced suddenly, resolving himself for the task at hand. The two of them sat quietly next to Katherine, waiting for her to wake up. Seconds turned into minutes, and they lost track of time.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27 2015, 18:43

Soon enough Katherine's eyes opened, her sight blurred for a moment before becoming clear. She laid there for a moment before sitting up, and looking at Raiden then spoke "A******"
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27 2015, 18:51

" 'Hi' to you too, sunshine," Raiden said apologetically, but still with an air of his usual comedic tone. "Have you met Waktu yet? Pretty cool guy, but kinda weird." He stood up and paced for a while until Katherine regained her bearings. His voice soon took on a more serious tone, "So, what's the mission? I heard there's a big one."
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 17:17

"No fancy clothes, but still meeting with people. We're going to the Citadel." she said
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 19:43

"Alright, I won't take long," He said as he sauntered off to his room to get some clothes, "Rin, come on, we'll dress you up too!" He had a large grin on his face, all teeth showing and his enthusiasm brimming to the max. Rin stood up quietly, grabbed her katana and followed Raiden like a ghost.

Less than an hour later, Raiden and Rin had come to the airship dock and waited for Katherine and the other agents. Raiden had chosen a white short-sleeve button up, black pants, and loafers. Rin had on a more formal version of Raiden's clothes, a classy black suit.

"You're looking pretty!" Raiden commented amiably. "I look pretty good myself, if I may be so bold!" He laughed loudly and continued on with his one sided conversation as he heard footsteps approach.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31 2015, 09:33

Katherine walked out of the metal elevator, she wasn't dressed in anything fancy, but instead look like a scholar. A blue velvet robe, with silver accents, her hair tied up, and a clip with the citadel insignia on it. " Ready"
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31 2015, 12:09

Raiden nodded as he boarded the craft that would take them to the citadel. They sat quietly until Rin suddenly spoke up, voicing her current thought. "Hungry." She said plainly, looking at Raiden for food.

"Alright, I got something here," He said as he rummaged through a onboard food storage and found some small chocolate balls, about 2 centimeters in diameter. "Here," he said as he poured some into Rin's hand and then some into his own. "Captain, want some?" He asked as he offered the candy to Katherine.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31 2015, 12:26

" No thanks" Kathrrine said as she went to the front of the craft with the pilot.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31 2015, 12:37

"Suit yourself," Raiden shrugged as he tossed a candy up and neatly caught it in his mouth. Rin followed suit and copied him perfectly, also catching it in her mouth. After the two finished their little snack, Raiden moved to the front of the craft and asked Katherine, "Are we gonna need weapons on this one or is this a diplomatic mission?"
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01 2015, 07:50

Take a wild guess she answered to him. Also don't eat too much ,when we arrive it's going to be evening, they give out free food for everyone so they can be ready for lecture or the parties
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01 2015, 14:30

"Alright then, weapons it is. Although, I don't really need to worry about concealing mine," Raiden nonchalantly said back. He went back to Rin and took a quick nap. When he woke up, they were at the Citadel, its presence large and intimidating, yet offering a place for respite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Orion Main RP Topic   Project Orion Main RP Topic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Project Orion Main RP Topic
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next