Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!
 
HomeHome  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature
Avatar

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
22%
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
15%
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
13%
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
15%
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
35%
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

Share | 
 

 BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
KuroKami
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 351

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
999/999  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Sun Feb 22 2015, 09:19

Kurt opened up the cell, and put a pair of handcuffs on the prisoner. He looked him in the eye and apologized, "Sorry,but there's nothing I can do about this." Pulling him along, he opened the door to the cell and the two were out in the hallway.




Jin complied with what Kurt was doing and walked out into the hallway, his mind rushing to find ways to escape now that he was out of the cell. Seeing a janitor mopping the floors, he initiated his escape. Head butting Kurt, he created a window of opportunity that would allow him to grab his makeshift spear and head for a way back to the surface. Having an enraged Kurt closely behind him pushed him to run faster, and he made his way into an elevator, but not before Kurt slashed him on the back.


Last edited by KuroKami on Sun Feb 22 2015, 09:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
avatar

Posts : 295

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Sun Feb 22 2015, 09:33

Amy seeing this rushed at Jin with speed as she hit an alarm on the wall. Sirens blared and some cells with other prisoner Arcanes went on auto lock, she shot at Jin.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 351

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
999/999  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Sun Feb 22 2015, 09:41

The elevator doors closed and the bullets ingrained themselves into the metal, sealing off Jin from his captors. He stepped on the mop and snapped of the cleaning end, giving the shaft a sharp point. He hit the button for ground level, and waited for the elevator to get there. Jin touched his back gingerly, and fortunately, the cut wasn't deep.
Back to top Go down
Noobles
Grand Senpai
avatar

Posts : 157

Character Profile
Class: Regalia
Level:
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Sun Feb 22 2015, 09:46

Immediately when the sniper rifle was tossed to when, Lass' eyes turned red and images of head shots after head shots flashed through his minds for a few seconds. Though the flashes of images quickly stopped and his eyes returned back to normal. Lass then strapped the sniper rifle onto his back. After confronted with the new question, he replaced his hands behind is head again and looked at the ceiling. Lass began thinking about the confrontation a couple of days when the S.A.F.E.U caught Jin. His observation skills were put to good use which helped him prepare for the future. After the brief pause, Lass looked back at Alexius. "Do you have anything for melee...or close combat?"
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 364

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
700/700  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Mon Feb 23 2015, 06:10

"Sure, feel free to pick out a machete or a tactical knife if you want," Alexius said while clearing out the guns with his hand to reveal a cache of knives and weapons with a cutting edge. Suddenly, Isabelle teleported out of nowhere at the top of the stairs, "No time to explain, gotta get going kids!" She cried before shoving a clear radio earpiece into Alexius and Lass's hand before attaching hers to her own ear. "Maxwell, everything is a-okay up here. Are we ready to go?"

Though the earpiece, everyone could clearly hear Maxwell's voice crackle to life. "Yes we are indeed, my child. The helipad is clear of S.A.F.E.U. agents for the time being, so it's safe now. We'll be giving you the run down once you have secured the helipad." A quick nod came from both Isabelle and Alexius in acknowledgement that they knew what was going on. They both grabbed onto each others' hands and snatched up Lass's. "I hope you know how to use that sniper rifle well," Isabelle scoffed before teleporting them to the location of S.A.F.E.U.'s helipad on top of their headquarters.



Blake suddenly stopped mid-step when he heard the sirens blaring and his chilling grin grew even wider. "Don't think you can get away that easily!" Seeing a stray officer patrolling the grounds, the man slid the knife out of the officer's sheath and darted up the flight of emergency stairs to confront his prisoner.
Back to top Go down
Noobles
Grand Senpai
avatar

Posts : 157

Character Profile
Class: Regalia
Level:
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Mon Feb 23 2015, 20:23

Lass smirked when Isabelle questioned his sniper rifling ability. Though he was by definition a complete amateur, he was able to follow the previous owners technique and methods through his psychometry. With the other free hand, he began to load his SSG 08 right before Isabelle teleported them both.

Once the three made to the helipad, they could hear a man screaming. "Hey! Who are you!?" There were three S.A.F.E.U. who's shift just began on the rooftop. The first guard quickly came charging with his gun aimed at them but Lass acted instinctively. Within a blink of an eye, Lass raised his sniper rifle and aimed at the guard's head and pulled the trigger with no hesitation. Boom. Head shot. Isabella used teleportation to eliminate the next guard and Alexius fired his rifle for a shot immediately after Lass to kill the last guard.

The SSG 08 was fairly silent compared to most sniper rifles keep the gun shot noise to a minimal.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 364

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
700/700  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Tue Feb 24 2015, 17:42

As much as Isabelle didn't like killing Arcanes or Normals, she managed to silent the S.A.F.E.U. fools who tried to open fire at her by teleporting with a knife in hand. Other agents were driven back to the edge of the helipad by peppering their feet with bullets from her machine pistol, and they quickly slipped to their death off the building. "Nice trick, Isabelle." A monotone voice replied through the earpiece, which she quickly grunted at.

Within a few minutes, their small team had cleared the area of the helipad. "What's the next plan, Maxwell?" Isabelle asked, slipping the knife back into it's sheath and arming her other hand with the other machine pistol. A quick signal of her hand motioned them to secure the emergency stairway. "According to the commotion and security camera footage that Lass has provided us, Jin is making his way up the headquarters from the bottom floor." Maxwell explained. "You need to somehow keep alive for at least 15 minutes more so that Felix and Rachel can provide backup. They are currently on their way with Caleb in the car with the usual. Find Jin in the meanwhile and we'll secure an exit for you children in the meantime."

"You heard the man," Isabelle proclaimed, kicking the door to the emergency stairway open and jumping down the stairs. "Let's go grab our Zhao Yun back."
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 351

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
999/999  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Tue Feb 24 2015, 18:29

Jin was rushing through a set of hallways on the 15th floor, taking out any normals that were in his way, his daft manipulation of his makeshift spear proving too much for them. He disarmed a security guard and pressed the shattered wooden shaft up against his face, centimeters from his eye. "Where is the armory!?" He asked loudly, pushing him against the wall for emphasis. "Floor 25! I-I don't know anything else!" He panicked, not wanting to incur the Arcane's wrath. "Thank you, and good night," Jin said calmly as he slammed the guard's head into the wall, cracking his helmet and rendering him unconscious. He made his way to an emergency exit and proceeded to move through the halls, looking for his spear.




Kurt looked at a set of screens in a security room for Jin, hoping that the samurai could find the warrior. "Gotcha," He exclaimed to himself as he saw the situation unfold involving Jin and the guard. He pressed his earpiece, and smoothly said, "Blake, I've found him. From your position, keep going up the stairs that you're on up until the 25th floor. If you hurry, you'll cut him off right in front of the armory." He released his fingers from the earpiece and breathed a sigh of relief. He was glad that that Masamune was an amazing tactician, and without him, Kurt wouldn't be this good at giving directions.
Back to top Go down
Noobles
Grand Senpai
avatar

Posts : 157

Character Profile
Class: Regalia
Level:
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Tue Feb 24 2015, 18:52

"You sure are energetic on these missions. Just note I'm not good with close combat..." Before he followed behind Isabelle, Lass touched one of the dead guard's gun. As usual, his eyes turned red but they were much brighter this time. Within a matter of seconds, Lass was able to witness a good amount of the floors and rooms throughout the facility. Immediately he followed Isabella down the stairways while keeping his eyes red so his psychometry ability could be used instantaneously. This gave an amber red but intimidating eyes.

"Looks like they keep prisoners towards the middle section of the building. If we keep going down, we could have a good chance of finding him." Cutting his explanation short, Lass opened fired again on the newest visible enemy. Another head shot. "Though they may soon be monitoring us. I'll see if I can take control of their systems. You better watch my back." While running, he strapped the rifle on his back and pulled out a holo-board tablet and began punching in the codes with his free hand. It was quite uncharacteristic of him to be very talkative but this thrill and action was very similar to his virtual world.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
avatar

Posts : 295

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Wed Feb 25 2015, 18:29

Fenris was inside the facility, during this time, he carried a manilla folder with his, and wore some stuff he stole from the infirmary from a doctor, he met during the past week. During that time he gained enough information to turn into them, and killed the doctor. Wearing a black bulletproof vest, and armored pants he ran with his SAW. One can think of him as another guard.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 364

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
700/700  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Fri Feb 27 2015, 06:21

"Oh man, that's really far up Kurt..." Blake whined as he began sprinting up the stairs, thankful that his ancestor had at least some stamina of a warrior than as a little girl. "Is there anyone up there that can at least stall him?"



Alexius and Isabelle exchanged questionable looks, but nevertheless, Isabelle began open fire on anyone near the front and Alexius kept watch behind them. "Wise-guy... Who knew he could take charge?" Isabelle mused to herself as she took a knife and slashed a S.A.F.E.U. guard's wrist. It caused the man's nerves to stop working on the trigger and allowed her an opening to kill him. "Oh, fresh catch!" In her hands lay an dead officer with two flash bombs, a grenade, and the SMG in his hand. "I'll take care of those for now," Alexius proclaimed, swiping the guard clean of his possession

As they rounded the corner, making sure Lass didn't get hit by any stray bullets, Isabelle nearly ran into a S.A.F.E.U. guard (Fenris). "Damn you!" She muttered under her breath, jumping quickly backwards to avoid the firing of the SAW and took cover behind the wall.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 351

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
999/999  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Sun Mar 01 2015, 11:25

The elevator dinged as Jin arrived at the 25th floor, the floor where the armory was. Scrambling through the hallways, he found a large set of double doors and assuming it was the armory, he walked in.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
avatar

Posts : 295

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Sun Mar 01 2015, 13:59

Fenris shot a few more round putting the folder he was carring into his bag. He began to look around and thought ' Dammit I have no time for this'. Then going closer he took out his magnum, turned the corner and shot. The sound echoed through the halls. Amy by then was able to reach the 25 th floor, she opened her holo and ran into the armory ready to shoot.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 351

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
999/999  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Mon Mar 02 2015, 18:29

Jin saw his spear laying on a table with a few other weapons; handguns, grenades, and rifles to name a few. Seeing a smoke grenade, he snatched one off the table with his left hand and grabbed his treasured spear in the other. Seeing Amy enter the armory guns blazing, he crouched behind a crate and tossed the smoke grenade, its pin pulled, leaving behind a large screen of vision obscuring mist.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
avatar

Posts : 295

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Mon Mar 02 2015, 19:34

Amy dashed forward, soon the mist from the smoke bomb made her stumble for a bit before standing in the middle, completely still waiting for a sound, a movement.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 364

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
700/700  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Thu Mar 05 2015, 05:54

As soon as Fenris had turned the corner, Isabelle's instincts heightened and her panic allowed her to suddenly teleport away, leaving the hallway empty of a corpse. However, the bullet had vanished as well, leaving traces of blood on the floor. Alexius gritted his teeth when he had seen Isabelle vanish without a trace. "Close your eyes and keep running, Lass!" He yelled, throwing one of his newly acquired flash grenades towards Fenris. The grenade rolled near Fenris' feet and exploded with blinding light just as Alexius and Lass turned the corner and descended down the stairs.



Thanks to her emergency teleportation, Isabelle was transported to another floor, however, her shoulder was now injured and she had lost her teammates. Her receiver was somehow lost in the fight, so she couldn't contact them now. "That a*shole... We need to regroup ASAP." Looking around her, she was transported to an empty infirmary without its nurse or occupants. Swiping a pair of medical tweezers, hydrogen peroxide and some bandages, Isabelle sat herself behind one of the beds farthest from the door and began extracting the Magnum's bullet.



With no response from Kurt, Blake had assumed that there was no one up there to stop their hostage. However, when he heard the guns blazing from the 25th floor, adrenaline began to kick in and allowed him to sprint up the rest of the floors.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 351

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
999/999  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Thu Mar 05 2015, 06:42

With Amy in the room, Jin was thankful for the emergency smoke bomb, but now his mind was in top gear, trying to find a way out of this mess. He found some metal wire and began tying around the pins of a few grenades. With the other side of the wire, he tied it to the makeshift spear he had and hurled it out the door. He sprinted out along it, which attracted Amy's attention and the armory blew to bits.




"Amy, smokescreen's obscuring vision, I can't see anything." Kurt said calmly through his earpiece. Catching a glimpse of Blake on another camera, he then added, "Blake's on his way too, so stay put. He should be there in about tw-," Kurt's comment was cut short by the sudden explosion from the armory. Worried, he yelled into his earpiece, "Amy! Amy! Respond!"
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
avatar

Posts : 295

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Thu Mar 05 2015, 18:36

As the armory exploded all Amy could do was to brace herself, though when it happened knives flew around and tables where charred, along with her white hair, seemingly stained grey from the smoke and charcoal, and considerably shorter. Her clothes where grey, their once vibrant colors now dulled by the flames. Amy coughed out blood, she felt her vision blurring, she knew the possibility of her death, but it was low, her grip tightened on her crossbow. She could barley move most of her body was covered in scratches and if not that burns most of them on her legs and arms. Her body looked like a rag doll tossed as side, with worn down clothes and only a splash of red that stands out. Her heartbeat was slowing down and her eyelids dropped, then close, as she laid there as if she could recover her injuries from doing so.

Fenris dropped magnum from the flash grenade, then recovered as he decided to not pursue and leave as quickly as possible, he had got the information he had already needed he doesn't want to get caught, whether it's by S.A.F.E.U. or P.A.N.D.O.R.A.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 351

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
999/999  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Thu Mar 05 2015, 18:47

"S**t!" Kurt cursed under his breath as he grabbed his katana and dashed for the armory, hoping that Amy was still alive. Panicked, he shouted into his earpiece as he ran, gasping for breath, "Blake! Amy's injured, hurry to the armory!" Turning a corner, he bursted through a door and ran up the emergency stairwell to reach Floor 25.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 364

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
700/700  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Thu Mar 05 2015, 23:01

"Boo, how boring." A pout was already forming on his face as Blake pushed aside the the door leading to the 25th floor. He sighed in relief, seeing that the armory was just reduced to ashes than burning with flames and proceeded to shove his way through the already forming S.A.F.E.U. crowd. "'cuse me, medic coming through!" His shouts caused the crowd to melt away and allowed him to quickly access the unconscious girl. Kneeling down, Blake placed a cool hand over her bleeding abdomen and her burnt legs. "Hey Ames, don't sleep on me now. You still need to show me how you can twist that blood of yours," Blake warned, though his tone was laced with playfulness, despite the grave situation. He was becoming aware by every passing second that she wasn't at death's door just yet, thanks to his healing.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
avatar

Posts : 295

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Sun Mar 08 2015, 07:52

As the burns and cuts began to heal Amy opened her eyes and soon enough was able to stand, "Thanks Blake" she said
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 364

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
700/700  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Sun Mar 08 2015, 10:18

"No problem, Ames! He replied cheerfully as he removed a hand from her abdomen. Behind him, the sound of stretchers on wheels clattered through the ruined armory. "Off to the infirmary you go then! You don't need me to hold your hand, right?" He asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 351

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
999/999  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Sun Mar 08 2015, 11:32

Kurt arrived panting and sweating, flushed from rushing up the stairs to meet Amy. Catching his breath, he breathed heavily, saying, "Thank God, you're okay." Turning to the S.A.F.E.U member that brought the stretcher, he told him, "Take her to the infirmary and get her patched up. We'll handle the prisoner." To that, he responded, "Yessir!"




Glad that his distraction worked, Jin was on the 40th floor, working his was to the top. As he turned a corner, he bumped into a girl (Isabelle) and reacted instantly, holding her at spear point. Upon closer inspection, he lowered his spear, puzzled at the circumstances. "Miss Isabelle? What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
avatar

Posts : 295

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Sun Mar 08 2015, 16:40

Even though Amy was able to stand up, she saw that her broke her arm, she went with the medics to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 364

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
700/700  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Sun Mar 08 2015, 21:05

After enduring a torturous experience of extracting out the heavy bullet with little supplies, Isabelle was well on her way out of the infirmary. While rounding the corner, she gasped at the spear poised at her neck but managed a watery smile. "To obviously come and save you, Prince Charming." Though her words were crass, it was filled with relief. However, their meeting was cut short when the voices of soldiers began to fill the hallway on either side of them.



Suddenly, Blake's earpiece sparked to life with reports of Jin being spotted on the 40th floor. "Ready for another round, Kurt? I'd say we give our new friends a proper S.A.F.E.U. burial~" Here, his words made him sound almost adult like, if you didn't count the his exuberant expression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   

Back to top Go down
 
BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japanimation :: Member Corner :: RPG Forum-
Jump to: