Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!
 
HomeHome  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature
Avatar

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
22%
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
15%
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
13%
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
15%
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
35%
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

Share | 
 

 BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
windscimitars
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 364

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
700/700  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Tue May 12 2015, 21:08

"Excellent!" Alexius beamed. "I hope you don't mind if I tag along. Wanted to check out P.A.N.D.O.R.A.'s newest acquisitions and restock for our team, since we wasted most of our resources on the infiltration mission."
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
avatar

Posts : 295

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Wed May 13 2015, 17:56

"Sure" Varien replied
Back to top Go down
Noobles
Grand Senpai
avatar

Posts : 157

Character Profile
Class: Regalia
Level:
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Wed May 13 2015, 19:35

Lass didn't bother to turn back and look at Caleb. "I'm not joining any team. I'm going home.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
avatar

Posts : 295

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Mon May 18 2015, 19:11

Soon enough Varien went into the armory of P.A.N.D.O.R.A. Alexuis behind him, he examined the weaponry and asked "Were you guys able to get anything from S.A.F.E.U. other than injuries?"
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 364

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
700/700  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Sun May 24 2015, 06:41

Caleb raised a pierced eyebrow at Lass's retort. "Well that's news. I thought those old geezers had some bargaining chip to keep ya in." By now, Lass had increased his pace in order to get rid of Caleb. The former rounded the corner took quickly, only to pump into a medical patient.

She fell onto her rear and her medical stand filled with saline bags toppled over her. Her sharp eyes glared a the duo "What the hell do you think you're doing, running into a patient... like that..." Her words died on her tongue at the sight of Caleb and Lass.

"Mornin', Isabelle." Caleb greeted, erecting her medical stand and helping her up. "What are you doing out here? Did you sneak out again?"

Isabelle huffed in response. "'Course I did. Can't stand sterility in the wards you know?" It was then that she turned to her attention to the grim Lass. "How did the meeting with the old geezers go?"


"Hmm... Now that I think about it, I was able to snag a few rifles and SMGs. Some of them have an anti-Arcane function on there, so it might be useful for the tech team to work on." Alexius replied, checking out the scopes of the various guns. "What about you guys? Any weapons gained during your mission?"
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 351

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
999/999  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Sun May 24 2015, 20:08

As Felix walked Jin back to the infirmary, the spearman noticed Isabelle out of the corner of his eye. Instantly forgetting about his reopened wounds, he rushed over as fast as he could and hugged her quickly, asking, "Are you alright? I had forgotten to check on you after we got back to base?" Worry was written all over his face for he genuinely cared for his comrade.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 364

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
700/700  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Mon May 25 2015, 06:50

"Ow... Glad to see you kicking too, Jin. I'm fine, as you can see." Isabelle grumbled, rubbing her sore arm where Blake had stabbed her and adjusted the needle that connected her arm to the IV bags. "... I see that you've worked yourself up into a sweat again. Good job at reopening your wound, genius." She remarked, probing a finger at his bleeding torso for good measure.

"Don't be too harsh on him, Isabelle." Felix interrupted. "He's just being a bit anxious, that's all." This earned him a quirked eyebrow from Isabelle and a look of skepticism.

"Rrriiiggghhhttt..." She drawled, before turning her attention to Lass.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
avatar

Posts : 295

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Mon May 25 2015, 18:27

Varien shook his head "Nothing". He looked down at the barrel of a shotgun before, going to another gun and looking through it scope. "To Hell. We need some information on S.A.F.E.U. I have a bad feeling something is going to change. Especially after what we did to their HQ."
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 364

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
700/700  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Sun Jun 07 2015, 05:02

Alexius hummed absently while flicking his finger against an anti-arcane knife they picked up for its durability. "Maxwell thinks they're gonna start gathering their special operatives from across the country to fight now that P.A.N.D.O.R.A. is going to be more of a threat now. Gathering more Arcanes will definitely be at the bottom of their priorities list. Did you hear about the top-dogs of S.A.F.E.U. on the news this morning?"
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
avatar

Posts : 295

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Sun Jun 07 2015, 10:08

" No , I haven't " he answered " Why?"
Back to top Go down
Noobles
Grand Senpai
avatar

Posts : 157

Character Profile
Class: Regalia
Level:
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Mon Jun 08 2015, 21:05

Once Jin showed up, Lass attempted to sneak away but his eyes meet with Isabelle. It was a clear signal he couldn't get away quietly. He didn't really like talking about meetings. His attitude was of his usual, introvert self who liked to keep everything quiet. Recalling pass events with Isabelle, he decided to just give the full story in a nutshell. "*Sigh* They wanted the covert advantage against S.A.F.E.U. by using me. However, I didn't quite align with the old geezers ideological thinking. I'm probably gonna think about things first since I only temporarily got dragged into this mess.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 351

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
999/999  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Fri Jun 12 2015, 09:09

Jin bowed deeply towards Lass, saying, "Master Lass, I hope you consider joining P.A.N.D.O.R.A. We could use a person with skills such as yours." Looking at Isabelle, he asked, "Miss Isabelle, what is your input on the matter?"
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 364

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
700/700  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Fri Jun 12 2015, 18:36

"Looks they've decided to take some serious countermeasures, like enforcing a lock-down in specific areas of New York City and having their soldiers start randomly interrogating anyone who is suspected to be Arcane or affiliated to us. It makes sense that they'll be calling all their best soldiers for this." Alexius replied while placing the knife down. "I also heard some rumors that our main exits are being patrolled by S.A.F.E.U. soldiers. Better watch yourself, Varien."



"Wise choice." Isabelle replied, arms gingerly crossed in front of her. There was a reason why she decided to deviate from her superiors' orders in the first place, and this was it. "Take your time deciding though. We're going be holed up in New York for the next few days anyway."

"Are you talking about S.A.F.E.U.'s course of action?" Everyone turned to stare at Rachel who had finally spoken.

Isabelle nodded. "Yup. I assume that most of you are already aware of this through the news."
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
avatar

Posts : 295

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Sat Jun 13 2015, 11:23

Varien nods as he checks if a magnum was fully load, "Thanks for telling me." he said back "The old geezers have been sending me out on the black market to look for more advance weapons, so at least now I could pay more attention to who I'm buying from."
Back to top Go down
Noobles
Grand Senpai
avatar

Posts : 157

Character Profile
Class: Regalia
Level:
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Thu Jun 18 2015, 17:32

With his back against the group, he bare caught hold about S.A.F.E.U. new initiatives. "Don't stay too comfortable. The S.A.F.E.U. are doing whatever they can after the attack on their headquarters. They're using whatever means possible to inflict the amount of damage we did not too long ago... Of course, that's my concern right now. Lass soon continued walking towards the exit. He had all his equipment and technological gear. Part of him began to question why he hinted so much to them. Lass had no real need to warn them as he tried to remain as neutral as possible. Soon enough, he was back on the surface of New York City and began heading towards his flat.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
avatar

Posts : 295

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Thu Jun 18 2015, 20:29

Varien was looking at some cloak that had hidden compartment for knives as he put it on to see if it fit. He took up a magnum from the table and silently went behind Alexius, the only sound that can be heard was a click of the gun, aim straight at Alexius' head only an inch away. He also shifted into a girl with white hair and green eyes, completely recognizable by others...Amy.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 364

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
700/700  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Fri Jun 19 2015, 19:28

Isabelle huffed at Lass's exit, tapping her foot irritably. Felix and Rachel exchanged a knowing look before the sister spoke up. "He's right, you know? No doubt that the higher-ups are increasing our defense perimeters and keeping everyone on low on the radar."

The African American sighed tiredly and massaged the bridge of her nose. "Too many damn complications after another. And I was hoping to repay him back for his help last time with some of that 'ramen' that was just shipped in. Guess it's too risky now to go out and celebrate now."

"Hold up... didn't he just leave the base?" Felix pipped up. "Do you think we should tail him, in case S.A.F.E.U. officials confront him or he's going to rat out our location?"




Alexius didn't notice that Varien had slipped behind him as he rooted through some more crates of ammunition. "Don't go shooting the gun around now, Varien." He chuckled, referring to the gun click he heard earlier. "Wouldn't want to accidentally hit a water pipe and flood us out into the streets."
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
avatar

Posts : 295

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Fri Jun 19 2015, 21:27

"You don't have to worry about that" Fenris purred in Amy's voice as he aim the gun to one of Alexius' knees and shot.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 364

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
700/700  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Thu Jul 30 2015, 16:20

The shot of the gun and Alexius's scream resonated in the base. He collapsed onto the floor, clutching his bloody leg and cursed at the severity of the wound. "Wha- Why is a S.A.F.E.U. agent here? How did you get here?!" He rapidly questioned, trying to bid some time for whatever reinforcements to back him up. They were in the weapons armory, he might have to make do with whatever was on hand.




Since the group was too far from the shooting, they could barely hear the gunshot. Until the scream finally pierced through the air, causing everyone's hairs to stand on end. "What the hell was that!" Felix cried, swiftly unsheathing the combat knife from his back and stood protectively in front of his sister.

"Someone has been shot... P.A.N.D.O.R.A. has been infiltrated." Rachel said quietly before turning to Jin and Alexius. "Lass aside, we need to catch the intruder."

The African American huffed, "Thanks for stating the obvious. Felix, we're heading over to the scene. Caleb, lead us the way." The youngest member sprinted towards the armory with his older teammates hot on his trail. "Take care of Rachel, Jin! Get over to the command room ASAP!" She called over her shoulder before vaulting herself over the stairs teleporting herself further into P.A.N.D.O.R.A.'s base.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
avatar

Posts : 295

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Thu Jul 30 2015, 20:04

Fenris' style of Amy winked at him "I'd rather not say." she said with an amused tone of voice, as she sedated him knocking him out cold. She picked him up and put him in a box and hid it under a desk. Fenris then turned into Alexius himself. Fenris even managed to duplicate his voice, he broke apart a motorcycle and used a few grenades to make it look like the motorcycle crashed into a wall. He took a helmet out and made his hair seem slightly disheveled, and armed himself with armor and left the armory.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 351

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
999/999  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Fri Jul 31 2015, 18:46

"Alright! On it!" Jin quickly pushed Rachel down the halls of the P.A.N.D.O.R.A building and reached the command room safely. Jin stopped Rachel's wheelchair in front of a large control panel and handed her a headset and gun. Putting a device in his own ear, he flashed Rachel a smile, saying, "I'm counting on you to help us, Rachel. Call me if something happens, and I'll be there. I promise." With that said, he burst out of the command room and locked the door behind him. With haste, he ran down the hallways to provide his allies with support.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
avatar

Posts : 295

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Fri Jul 31 2015, 19:44

Alexius (Fenris) ran down the hallways looking for the control room until he bumped into Jin " Jin !" he said sounding somewhat surprised at meeting him, though under his transformed identity he smiled.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 351

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
999/999  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Sat Aug 01 2015, 12:07

"Alexius!" Jin exclaimed back, surprised that his comrade was running away from the action. "Weren't you just in the armory? Where are you going? Come on!" Giving him a tug on the arm, Jin started pulling Alexius towards the armory, the place he had just came from.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
avatar

Posts : 295

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Sat Aug 01 2015, 13:55

" Yeah, but when I was down there on of the motorcycles where rigged, I spotted the infiltrator leave the room right before it almost crashed into me" he made up as he was pulled by Jin
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
avatar

Posts : 351

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
999/999  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   Mon Aug 03 2015, 13:52

Arriving at the scene, Jin coughed from the smoke that billowed out of the armory and fanned the air around him. He immediately spotted Isabelle and went over, asking, "Miss Isabelle, what's the situation? Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)   

Back to top Go down
 
BUSHIN :: Main Page (Accepting & Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japanimation :: Member Corner :: RPG Forum-
Jump to: