Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
What MMORPG's do you play? Vote_lcap22%What MMORPG's do you play? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
What MMORPG's do you play? Vote_lcap15%What MMORPG's do you play? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
What MMORPG's do you play? Vote_lcap13%What MMORPG's do you play? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
What MMORPG's do you play? Vote_lcap15%What MMORPG's do you play? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
What MMORPG's do you play? Vote_lcap35%What MMORPG's do you play? Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

What MMORPG's do you play?

Go down 
+8
IceDragon03
wolfieanimefan
nico
Kid-Finesse
LilyMoonlight
meyeri
HeroofDarkness
Narcken
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Narcken
Fan
Narcken

Character Profile
Class: Lazy Boi
Level:
HP:
What MMORPG's do you play? Left_bar_bleue1/10What MMORPG's do you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

What MMORPG's do you play? Empty
PostSubject: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyMon May 11 2009, 20:07

I for one play, Ragnarok and Flyff
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
What MMORPG's do you play? Left_bar_bleue999/999What MMORPG's do you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyMon May 11 2009, 20:12

when I get time (not going to have any between now and graduation though) I login to guild wars.
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyMon May 11 2009, 20:41

I play Final Fantasy XI
www.playonline.com

and Ragnarok Online

I will end up playing 'Rapute' It's the new MMO Square Enix is coming out with. Rapture is the code name they've given it, and that's all they're telling us.
It's going to be awesome though
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
What MMORPG's do you play? Left_bar_bleue999/999What MMORPG's do you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyMon May 11 2009, 20:49

Meyeri wrote:
I play Final Fantasy XI
www.playonline.com

and Ragnarok Online

I will end up playing 'Rapute' It's the new MMO Square Enix is coming out with. Rapture is the code name they've given it, and that's all they're telling us.

How is FFXI I know it is an MMO, but I have never really understood what its storyline is.
Back to top Go down
Narcken
Fan
Narcken

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
What MMORPG's do you play? Left_bar_bleue1/10What MMORPG's do you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyMon May 11 2009, 20:52

dont really need to understand a storyline to play a MMORPG, its all about the grinding.
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyMon May 11 2009, 20:53

HeroofDarkness wrote:
Meyeri wrote:
I play Final Fantasy XI
www.playonline.com

and Ragnarok Online

How is FFXI I know it is an MMO, but I have never really understood what its storyline is.

It's really good, I've been playing for 5 years and the storyline is extensive.
There's multiple story lines that come with expansion packs.
There's the Rise of Zilart, Chains of Promathia, Treasures of Aht Urghan, Wings of the Goddess, and they just came out with a mini storyline, A Crystalline Prophecy.
Much story to be told, and you get through it by doing missions.
They take you a while, but it's good^_^
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyMon May 11 2009, 20:54

PainxRagexSorrow wrote:
dont really need to understand a storyline to play a MMORPG, its all about the grinding.

Haha, that's what makes me quit MMOs
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyMon May 11 2009, 20:54

Just please don't tell me it takes place in Ivalice.
Back to top Go down
Narcken
Fan
Narcken

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyMon May 11 2009, 20:56

lol, the only reason i grind and grind endlessly in
MMO's it to PK ALL DAY later on. Thats teh fun stuff, kill newbies for no reason YAY!
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyMon May 11 2009, 20:59

HeroofDarkness wrote:
Just please don't tell me it takes place in Ivalice.

Nope.
The world is called Vana'Diel.
A time where there's war between Beastmen and the five races. The opening scene is really good, too bad they didn't make any more like it.
Back to top Go down
LilyMoonlight
Geek
LilyMoonlight

Character Profile
Class: Healer/Mage
Level:
HP:
What MMORPG's do you play? Left_bar_bleue9210/9210What MMORPG's do you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (9210/9210)

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyMon May 11 2009, 22:26

Ragnarok Online
Mabinogi
Trickster Online
Grand Chase

And more not so frequent ones.
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyMon May 11 2009, 22:31

PainxRagexSorrow wrote:
lol, the only reason i grind and grind endlessly in
MMO's it to PK ALL DAY later on. Thats teh fun stuff, kill newbies for no reason YAY!

If only you could in guild wars.
Back to top Go down
Narcken
Fan
Narcken

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyTue May 12 2009, 05:52

you can't in guild wars? that sucks, in all MMO's that you can lvl in I think the best part is player killing, its just too fun!
Back to top Go down
LilyMoonlight
Geek
LilyMoonlight

Character Profile
Class: Healer/Mage
Level:
HP:
What MMORPG's do you play? Left_bar_bleue9210/9210What MMORPG's do you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (9210/9210)

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyWed May 13 2009, 22:24

Eh, Pvp is okay, I just don't really like killing other people (Not cause I die very often) but I'm just not a fighter type.

WoE on RO is loads of fun though, and theres actually something worth fighting for, lotta things are fun when you're around with good people.

Grinding ain't so fun. *curls in a fetal position, remembering her old MS days*
Back to top Go down
Kid-Finesse
Kid-Finesse

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyWed May 13 2009, 23:38

LilyMoonlight wrote:
Eh, Pvp is okay, I just don't really like killing other people (Not cause I die very often) but I'm just not a fighter type.

WoE on RO is loads of fun though, and theres actually something worth fighting for, lotta things are fun when you're around with good people.

Grinding ain't so fun. *curls in a fetal position, remembering her old MS days*

XP in other words Viv you would die often.. lol not a fighter type :p
Back to top Go down
http://inkst8ment@deviantart.com
nico
Fan
nico

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
What MMORPG's do you play? Left_bar_bleue1/9999What MMORPG's do you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/9999)

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyThu May 14 2009, 23:35

I used to play Maple Story a lot. Actually, I began MS waaaaaaay back in fifth grade when it was still in beta, but I gave it up when I went on to eighth grade since I got tired of all the grinding. I tried doing it again during summer, but I don't think I can handle anymore grinding. I'm more interested in joining Sydney Maple during the Summer... Maybe.

I am looking forward to Diablo III (whenever the hell Blizzard decides to release that) and (maybe) joining Ragnarok sometime during the Summer however. Anyone else planning to join me?

And no, I don't play WoW. Not now; not ever. I'm content with having al ife thank you very much, because I know that once I play WoW I won't be able to leave my house ever again.
Back to top Go down
wolfieanimefan
wolfieanimefan

Character Profile
Class: Wizard
Level:
HP:
What MMORPG's do you play? Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807What MMORPG's do you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyFri May 15 2009, 22:50

I used to play Runescape and Adventure Quest, though I stopped going on both games now. I've been checking out Wizards 101 lately.
Back to top Go down
IceDragon03
Geek
IceDragon03

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
What MMORPG's do you play? Left_bar_bleue9999/9999What MMORPG's do you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptySat May 30 2009, 01:12

well..
i play
runescape
battle realms
rumble fighter
adventure quest
dragon quest
mech quest
ether saga
cabal
MU

LOL TOO MUCH!!!!!
What MMORPG's do you play? Cutepa11
Back to top Go down
Narcken
Fan
Narcken

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyMon Jul 13 2009, 18:13

yeah im looking forward to diablo III since i fergot my password for my steam account
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyMon Jul 13 2009, 21:40

PainxRagexSorrow wrote:
yeah im looking forward to diablo III since i fergot my password for my steam account

DIABLO?!?!?!?

Whatever happened to Starcraft II?
Back to top Go down
Narcken
Fan
Narcken

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyMon Jul 13 2009, 22:28

I also am looking forward to that too but i didnt mention it cuz this thred is for mmos, I rock at rts games, mostly at wc3, starcraft, aom, and civilizations
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyMon Jul 13 2009, 22:41

Starcraft can be an MMORTS. So it does fit nicely in here.
Back to top Go down
Narcken
Fan
Narcken

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyMon Jul 13 2009, 23:03

got me their but i meant a rpg
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyTue Jul 14 2009, 09:02

I think it obvious what the counter argument should be here... you "role-play" a certain race of beings Terran, Zerg or Protoss. Although the combat system is different I guess you could say it is an MMORPRTSG.

BTW: Is this your attempt to pass me in post count?
Back to top Go down
Narcken
Fan
Narcken

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? EmptyMon Jul 20 2009, 16:21

you and i both know that will never happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? Empty

Back to top Go down

What MMORPG's do you play?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next