Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

What MMORPG's do you play?

Go down 
+8
IceDragon03
wolfieanimefan
nico
Kid-Finesse
LilyMoonlight
meyeri
HeroofDarkness
Narcken
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999/999What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20 2009, 19:56

You can certainly try.
Back to top Go down
Shikuru
Fan
Shikuru

Character Profile
Class: Striker
Level:
HP:
What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999/999What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31 2009, 17:00

IceDragon03 wrote:
well..
i play
runescape
battle realms
rumble fighter
adventure quest
dragon quest
mech quest
ether saga
cabal
MU

LOL TOO MUCH!!!!!
What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Cutepa11

Forreals!? I play Rumble Fighter too! we should buddy eachother.
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01 2009, 22:13

Shikuru-chan wrote:
IceDragon03 wrote:
well..
i play
runescape
battle realms
rumble fighter
adventure quest
dragon quest
mech quest
ether saga
cabal
MU

LOL TOO MUCH!!!!!
What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Cutepa11

Forreals!? I play Rumble Fighter too! we should buddy eachother.

Yes! My slang is catching on!

I'm going to be playing Final Fantasy XIV religiously when it comes out next year.
Back to top Go down
FeyReaver
FeyReaver

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22 2009, 19:42

Right now- a small amount of Perfect World and S4 League

I tried rumble fighter but I didn't like all the juggling >.>
Back to top Go down
LilyMoonlight
Geek
LilyMoonlight

Character Profile
Class: Healer/Mage
Level:
HP:
What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9210/9210What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9210/9210)

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22 2009, 20:53

Already stated that I donot like pvp D:.

I would still be playing Mabinogi but I'm also checking out LaTale, so much better than MS imo..
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9001/9001What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22 2009, 20:56

my mabinogi user is still screwed up. i still dont know how to delete my previous user. is vry annoying -_-
Back to top Go down
FeyReaver
FeyReaver

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22 2009, 21:07

Tell me when you stick to a game and maybe i'll play with ya sometime =P Mabinogi didn't have enough skill variation for me...
Back to top Go down
wolfieanimefan
wolfieanimefan

Character Profile
Class: Wizard
Level:
HP:
What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11 2009, 23:09

Mainly Facebook games (i.e. Farmvile, Roller coaster kingdom, Mafia wars.)
Back to top Go down
Xanxus
Xanxus

Character Profile
Class: DualBladesman
Level:
HP:
What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1154/0What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1154/0)

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06 2010, 09:05

I mostly play my 360, but I play MapleStory and Mabinogi every once in a while...
mostly cause I don't have my own PC for a while.

I kinda forgot which E-mail I used for my account on maplestory and for some reason, now I cant get on it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What MMORPG's do you play?   What MMORPG's do you play? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What MMORPG's do you play?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2