Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
The golden coin game - Page 4 Vote_lcap22%The golden coin game - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
The golden coin game - Page 4 Vote_lcap15%The golden coin game - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
The golden coin game - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%The golden coin game - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
The golden coin game - Page 4 Vote_lcap15%The golden coin game - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
The golden coin game - Page 4 Vote_lcap35%The golden coin game - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

The golden coin game

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9001/9001The golden coin game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

The golden coin game - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28 2009, 15:42

/i love the long stories ^^ oh, and im back for a while anyway until i go to England for a month
/sigh* picks up katana and starts to polish the blade to get the footprint and the dirt off
/"hehe, she's able to get me off guard at 20% power. and thats only after a few days, I have a feeling things will get alot more interesting from here on out. Well girl, i can't wait to see what your going to pull next."
"keep practicing..."
"OK Tonkoro! u got the sent of the coin still, right?"
a muscular gray wolf with a scar over his right eye, step out from the shadows of the trees,
he sniffs the ground and then the air and lets out a loud howl in comfirmation.
"Alright! Lets go!"
*a few days later*
/stares blankly at a sign that says "Welcome to Timbuktu"
"we could have just followed the shadow guy, huh?" i say to my brother. we both sigh and tonkoro waits at the sign for me to come back
"don't let anyone bug u until i get back, OK brother? see u soon."

i start to sniff around until i find the sent of my old foe ShadowFire. and it turns out that he got the coin back. this makes things alot easier i thought to myself.

/pulls out katanas, "lets make this quick"
"HOWLING WOLF BLADE!!!!"
/charging at my opponent from behind, my blades start to glow a brilliant blue aura around them, i swing my swords and a close range blast of aura hits SF in the back as the sound of a howling wolf echos through the area.
SF's body lays in a pool of blood as i smell the coin to make sure that it was the real deal
"Hey, ShadowFire, i'm back."
i place the coin in my pocket and leave
after walking for what seemed to be a month i found myself in the middle of a desert by an oasis. which is weird because Timbuktu is in Ireland, and for all i know there are no deserts in Ireland; no sandy ones anyway.
"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED!!!!"

*here is a virsion of my stories, note that they are no where near Meyeri's skill and it also has alot of mistakes in verb phrasing ^^ i got bored and this is just ment to be for enjoyment not for good presentation
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999The golden coin game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01 2009, 22:21

/ is still annoyed by long stories in the middle of this game
/ pickpockets coin from ryusenshi
/ probably should have seen that coming
/ uses gravity powers to turn said blind person into a miniature black hole
/ tears himself apart atom by atom
/ black hole disappears into space somewhere near Orion's foot
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02 2009, 01:36

@Ryu
No worries! I like reading stories, as well as write them.
I do it for enjoyment as well.
so you're going to England huh? No computers there? XD haha, it's okay. I know how it is, I've been in Nevada for the past two and a half weeks, haven't been on the computer too much.
I'm on vacation, you know? :]
And after the post in my thread, I went back and re-read all the stories. There's a few mistakes^^; and it feels like it'll turn into a story I'll have to finish sometime if it ends for any reason in this forum.
(However I'm not good at finishing stories because I write too much and get too in depth.. I'm still working on another one :S)

When do you leave for England? I'll post some more story before then (if you haven't already left... it's been four days since your post)

/eats shadow's parents
/steals coin
Yeah, I'm that pro.

/goes and plays blaze blue---you should too!
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999The golden coin game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02 2009, 08:00

/doesn't think so
/Meyeri gets attacked by educational television
/ takes coin once Meyeri's brain is fried
/ goes and plays Age of Empires
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9001/9001The golden coin game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02 2009, 17:43

@Meyeri
im going on the 22nd
i could probably find a comp i can use from my grandmother
my immediate family lives here, my grandparents, cousins, etc. are all in England which is the whole reason y we go

/stands behind SF as he plays, his eyes fixed to the screen
/i call his name using a bullhorn, he is unfazed and continues to play game
/starts to go through his room and finds coin and some embarrassing facts about SF that no one should know
/looks back at SF who is still playing the game
/"time moves forward and rarely back but for u time shall stop 'till the sun turns black"
/it doesn't seem like much has happened, but this spell will force u to play ur game untill the sun goes out.
/fear my improv., rhyming skills!!!! my family has been watching Charmed recently hence the rhyming spells
/goes around the corner of SF house and finds self back at the oasis.
/sighs and makes camp
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03 2009, 21:13

/ pick up bullhorn
/ Drop it here, boys!
/ safe falls on ryu
/ funny how dangerous cartoons in the 60's were, isn't it
/ takes coin while pondering that question
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03 2009, 21:35

/puts banana peel in front of SF
/SF see banana peel and steps over
/SF falls into pit with spikes at the bottom as coin flips in the air where i grab it
/walks away thinking "that banana peel gag works every time even if its modified a little"
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 04 2009, 16:30

/ walks into giant mousetrap
/ "If it's good enough for Tom and Jerry, It's good enough for you"
/ walks away wondering how the 60's will attack next
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 04 2009, 22:50

/scares SF from behind
/SF runs so fast into concrete wall and ends up looking like a coffee table
/walks away thinking why he never took the coin when the mousetraps were set.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05 2009, 17:27

/ is already bored with oldies killing
/ runs over ryu with a F-14 Tomcat flying at mach 3
/ ryu is vaporized on contact, but the coin sticks to the plane
/ takes coin after landing
/ joins the marines(this will be good, I'm sure)
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06 2009, 11:28

/thinks that SF already tried this once with the police and it didn't work
/does the same thing as last time and walks away with the coin.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 19:02

/doesn't think so, but tries that idea anyway
/ deja vu
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09 2009, 17:49

/still walking away with coin
Back to top Go down
ShadowFire
Otaku
ShadowFire

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12 2009, 15:18

/ walking away missing his left arm
/ uses chainsaw to remove the rest of ryu's limbs/organs
/ walks away with the coin
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12 2009, 15:48

/walks behind and slashes head off
/walks away with coin
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999/999The golden coin game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12 2009, 16:38

/takes coin
/secretly plants C4 on your back
/bye bye
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12 2009, 19:53

/switches C4 with coin and take detonator
/blows HoD up
/ya'know u should make sure u specify ur actions. technically u didn't actually blow me up
/takes coin and leaves
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
The golden coin game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999/999The golden coin game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12 2009, 21:45

Wow holograms really do work.

/runs after you
/football tackles you
/my weight force on top of you kills you
/takes coin and runs

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12 2009, 22:13

/ hehe ur right hooray for holograms
/ "BROTHER SWORDS, BARE YOUR FANGS AND CLAWS, ICE WOLF BITE"
/ a giant ice wolf rushes towards HoD and crashes down on him freezing him solid

/ walks up to the ice figure that was once HoD and smashes the arm that was holding the coin
picks up coin and thinks that he shouldn't be left like that

/ "WESTERN EARTH GIVE MY THY STRENGTH; MEGATON FIST"
/ earth slides up and covers my fist, solidifying into unbreakable rock
punches iceHoD with rock, smashing him into millions of little snow flacks

/ walks around the corner with the coin and.... DAMN IT WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THIS OASIS!!!!!
looks in water and sees something shine in the center
/ dives in and retrieves and blood red gem
this may be useful later on
lies down in the shade of the nearby tree looking at the gem
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12 2009, 22:18

/takes coin and throws into a giant pile of other similar looking golden coins.
Good luck now. Razz
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12 2009, 22:24

/ bin there, done that
/ Tonkoro sniffs out real coin, finds real coin, takes real coin, kills HoD
/ teleports HoD away and sleeps in the shade of the tree holding on to the coin
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13 2009, 09:28

/reverses the polarity of the teleporting device
/travels back to Daniel
/has tree fall on him
/takes coin
/you are not dead, but every bone in your body is broken.
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13 2009, 11:05

/who is this Daniel of which u speak?
/how can u reverse the polarity when it is magick and u being dead?
/anyway climb out of tree
/hooray for substitution jutsu
/flips coin in the air
/lets see how long it takes him to notice
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13 2009, 13:58

/continues traveling around with coin until
/bumps into Ryan
/realizes he has had the real coin the entire time
/cuts off his head
/runs find me now Razz
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14 2009, 13:54

/has no idea what HoD is talking about. when did Ryan get into this I still have the coin and i am still under the tree until u take it away from me
/it took u longer than i thought to figure out that i had the coin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The golden coin game   The golden coin game - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The golden coin game
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next