Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
What Game do you play? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%What Game do you play? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
What Game do you play? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%What Game do you play? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
What Game do you play? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%What Game do you play? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
What Game do you play? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%What Game do you play? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
What Game do you play? - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%What Game do you play? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

What Game do you play?

Go down 
+15
Xartarin
FeyReaver
Senshi
ryusenshi
IceDragon03
ShadowFire
Amaranthine
Shikuru
nico
LilyMoonlight
HeroofDarkness
Hand Banana
meyeri
Zero
Narcken
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
What Game do you play? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999/999What Game do you play? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

What Game do you play? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Game do you play?   What Game do you play? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12 2009, 17:24

Good. But I still ask to what does that of which i have written and you have read state?
Back to top Go down
Shikuru
Fan
Shikuru

Character Profile
Class: Striker
Level:
HP:
What Game do you play? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999/999What Game do you play? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: What Game do you play?   What Game do you play? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12 2009, 19:04

Uhh, I'm also playing Mugen on my laptop. And I've gone back to playing on my Dreamcast.
Back to top Go down
IceDragon03
Geek
IceDragon03

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
What Game do you play? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999What Game do you play? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: What Game do you play?   What Game do you play? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29 2009, 23:29

Ether Saga cuz i have a awesum baby fox in the game cat
Back to top Go down
IceDragon03
Geek
IceDragon03

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
What Game do you play? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999What Game do you play? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: What Game do you play?   What Game do you play? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29 2009, 23:31

well also
Halo series
Final Fantasy series
mmmmmm....
a bunch of crazy #$%&
on the xbox 360 and xbox
plus stuff on the WII
ps1, ps2 and psp
and....many things on the computer Basketball
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
What Game do you play? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9001/9001What Game do you play? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: What Game do you play?   What Game do you play? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14 2009, 14:17

FF series is the best rpg
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What Game do you play?   What Game do you play? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14 2009, 14:34

I like X, XII and I'm still determining if I like VII
Back to top Go down
Shikuru
Fan
Shikuru

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What Game do you play?   What Game do you play? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27 2009, 22:03

Still playing Rumble Fighter (Might start working on Rumble (Street) Fighter 2 soon)
But now I'm also playing SF4 and Metal Gear Online for the PS3
Back to top Go down
Senshi
Senshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What Game do you play?   What Game do you play? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03 2009, 17:54

Games I am currently playing.

Fable 2
Call of duty 4
Call of duty 5
Prototype
Sacred 2
Medieval 2 Total war
Gears of War 2
Left 4 Dead
Command and Conquer 3 kanes wrath
Guitar Hero 3

I am godly at Call of Duty 4 and 5 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zero
Shut-in
Zero

Character Profile
Class: Prince
Level:
HP:
What Game do you play? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21What Game do you play? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: What Game do you play?   What Game do you play? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03 2009, 19:15

Final Fantasy IV and Rock Band 2 are my current playthroughs I'm focusing on right now. If someone brings in Rock Band 1 or 2 for video game day please bring drums!
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: What Game do you play?   What Game do you play? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03 2009, 19:55

someone should get the beatles for rock band.
I loooveee the beatles, but I don't have an xbox T_T
I hope they have Lovely Rita on there! and Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds!
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
What Game do you play? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9001/9001What Game do you play? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: What Game do you play?   What Game do you play? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04 2009, 22:38

StarOcean the Last Hope rulz playing through it for the 2nd time
Back to top Go down
FeyReaver
FeyReaver

PostSubject: Re: What Game do you play?   What Game do you play? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20 2009, 18:58

Xbox 360
Halo 3

PC
S4 League, Diablo 2, and Perfect World a bit... always trying to find new games and those are this months time consumers.
Back to top Go down
Xartarin
Xartarin

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What Game do you play?   What Game do you play? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20 2009, 19:25

Scribblenauts, Justice for All, and Dissidia.
Back to top Go down
Akuya_Takashi

Character Profile
Class: Sophmore
Level:
HP:
What Game do you play? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10What Game do you play? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: What Game do you play?   What Game do you play? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26 2009, 14:57

legend of zelda, pokemon, mario64, smash bros., rock bands, and 1st person shooters
Back to top Go down
Shikuru
Fan
Shikuru

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What Game do you play?   What Game do you play? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21 2009, 22:25

I've gone back to the GBA with the Megaman Zero series. I just finished 2 and playing 3 at the moment.

For PSP, I'm playing Disgaea and stopped playing Dissidia.

I also stopped playing Metal Gear Online becuz I had to give back the game to it's rightful owner. I've replaced it with Soul Calibur 4.

Every now n then I'll play some Mugen on my PC.
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: What Game do you play?   What Game do you play? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23 2009, 19:57

Right now I'm addicted to the game Flow if any of you have heard of it.
It's on the PS3 and the PSP, but the PS3 is more fun because you use the tilt function.
It's awesome :]

I'm also playing FFVII for the second time.

Lastly, Holy Invasion of Privacy Badman! is a good game, really addicting.
Can be frustrating, but I like challenges.
Back to top Go down
wolfieanimefan
wolfieanimefan

Character Profile
Class: Wizard
Level:
HP:
What Game do you play? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807What Game do you play? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: What Game do you play?   What Game do you play? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11 2009, 23:06

Okami, Smash brothers Brawl, Zelda Twilight Princess , and adventure quest on my computer .
Back to top Go down
TBA
TBA

Character Profile
Class: Epic Fail
Level:
HP:
What Game do you play? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/9999999999What Game do you play? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999999999)

PostSubject: Re: What Game do you play?   What Game do you play? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23 2010, 16:23

i plays battlefield bad company 2 heck yeah! MW2 sucks nuts!
Back to top Go down
NegativeDiamond
NegativeDiamond

PostSubject: Re: What Game do you play?   What Game do you play? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10 2011, 17:23

Currently:

PC:
TES III: Morrowind [older games ftw]
TES IV: Oblivion
Sims 3
Spore

xBox 360:
Fable II [old]
Fable III
Halo 3 [old as well]
Halo Reach
TES IV: Oblivion
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise [lol fail]

Wii:
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Pokemon Rumble

DS:
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon Black
Sonic Rush Adventure

Yeah, I play all of these quite often, plus some un-listed GameCube and PS1 games. xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game do you play?   What Game do you play? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game do you play?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2