Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

Suggest additions to the BBAM!

Go down 
+29
Wakama
Retribaby
kawai014
Xanxus
markus
Venturai
Hikari maiden
IceDragon03
FeyReaver
Xartarin
nazli1100
wolfieanimefan
TheExorcist
shriya_chhabra
nico
A-AAC
Xeon Asagao
Amaranthine
secret_weapon
Zero
SHIYO
Kazeuki
Lavitz97
ryusenshi
LilyMoonlight
HeroofDarkness
meyeri
Shikuru
Admin
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11 2009, 21:15

pokemon
yu yu hakusho
Final Fantasy

add name:
Daniel Harland
Back to top Go down
Shikuru
Fan
Shikuru

Character Profile
Class: Striker
Level:
HP:
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999/999Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12 2009, 18:56

Add: Galaxy Angel Rune

Add name: Lawrence Cachapero
Back to top Go down
TheExorcist
Fan
TheExorcist

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12 2009, 19:48

The ones I love to watch and reach

Death Note
D Gray Man
Naruto
Bleach
Fruits Baskets
Hana Kimi
Ouran High School Host Club

well that is all I can think right now

Add Name
Sydney Do
Back to top Go down
A-AAC
Geek
A-AAC

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12 2009, 20:10

HeroofDarkness wrote:
I must lay some claim to other that are up there that I recommend orginally on that list of 5, some others have already laid some claim to 2 of them, but I must lay some claim to them too.

[list][*]Battle Royale
[*]Fullmetal Alchemist
[*]Deathnote
[/list:u:82bd]

And another one I have started to read, but haven't finished is

Fate Stay Night
Didn't write your name >>
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999/999Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12 2009, 20:12

A-AAC wrote:
HeroofDarkness wrote:
I must lay some claim to other that are up there that I recommend orginally on that list of 5, some others have already laid some claim to 2 of them, but I must lay some claim to them too.

[list][*]Battle Royale
[*]Fullmetal Alchemist
[*]Deathnote

Fate Stay Night

I figured Lovell would know it by now considering she already knows it from previous posts.

BTW: It is Tommy Maher.
Back to top Go down
A-AAC
Geek
A-AAC

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12 2009, 20:16

HeroofDarkness wrote:
A-AAC wrote:
HeroofDarkness wrote:

[list][*]Battle Royale
[*]Fullmetal Alchemist
[*]Deathnote

Fate Stay Night

I figured Lovell would know it by now considering she already knows it from previous posts.

Ah. Ok. But actually it's me who's updating the list. I'm editing her original post (lazy sister>>). Unfortunately, when I edit her posts it doesn't credit me.
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12 2009, 20:20

A-AAC wrote:
HeroofDarkness wrote:
A-AAC wrote:
HeroofDarkness wrote:

[list][*]Battle Royale
[*]Fullmetal Alchemist
[*]Deathnote

Fate Stay Night

Ah. Ok. But actually it's me who's updating the list. I'm editing her original post (lazy sister>>). Unfortunately, when I edit her posts it doesn't credit me.

Ok.
Back to top Go down
wolfieanimefan
wolfieanimefan

Character Profile
Class: Wizard
Level:
HP:
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15 2009, 22:41

Manga/ Anime

High School of the dead
Soul eater
One Piece
Beach
Trinity blood
Tubasbua
1/2 prince
Wolf's Rain
Add name : Jonathan R.

Last edited by wolfieanimefan on Tue Dec 08 2009, 15:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11 2009, 06:16

HeroofDarkness recommends the Shakespeare done manga series.
Back to top Go down
HeroofDarkness
Otaku
HeroofDarkness

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13 2009, 21:30

Ok yes a double post, so what?

As I have stated before (now that I have graduated) I will be attending Cal Poly Pomona (California State Polytechnic University of Pomona). I was looking on their website of clubs/organizations/Fraternities (my dad says I might have to join a fraternity just so my dog doesn't go crazy without me LOL) and noticed they also have an anime club. Yes I will be joining this club and getting some more contacts in the conventions.

But my whole reason for this post is to ask if anyone can recommend or give advice about the Gundam Seed series.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Shut-in
Zero

Character Profile
Class: Prince
Level:
HP:
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24 2009, 18:32

Anime:
Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl for English Dub)
MÄR (Marchen Awakens Romance)

Add or Remove Your Name: Add Zero

Your REAL Name: Raymond Remigio

I just watched all three seasons of Jigoku Shoujo/Hell Girl five times in a row, and it's my favorite anime now alongside Code Geass.
Back to top Go down
Lavitz97
Lavitz97

Character Profile
Class: Random Student
Level:
HP:
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56921387235/99999999999Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56921387235/99999999999)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03 2009, 20:54

Manga/Anime:
Princess Lover!
Hellsing (Both the original and the OVA's :>)
Nagasarete Airanto
Elfen Lied
Lucky Star
Trinity Blood
Maria Holic

Add or Remove Your Name: Add Lav
Back to top Go down
Zero
Shut-in
Zero

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03 2009, 21:32

Anime/Manga/Manhwa: Sailor Moon, Lucky Star

Add Name: Zero

Your REAL Name: Raymond R.
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04 2009, 07:01

anime/manga
MAR

add name
Daniel Harland
Back to top Go down
Zero
Shut-in
Zero

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05 2009, 19:46

Anime:
Dragonball
Zatch Bell

Add Name: Raymond R.

And if it's not too much to ask...do you think you can please change all of the "Zero" listings to "Raymond R." ? Thanks if you can.
Back to top Go down
A-AAC
Geek
A-AAC

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06 2009, 03:21

Zero wrote:
Anime:
Dragonball
Zatch Bell

And if it's not too much to ask...do you think you can please change all of the "Zero" listings to "Raymond R." ? Thanks if you can.

That was because you never gave me your real name the first time you posted here. XP
Back to top Go down
Zero
Shut-in
Zero

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06 2009, 11:26

A-AAC wrote:
Zero wrote:
Anime:
Dragonball
Zatch Bell

That was because you never gave me your real name the first time you posted here. XP

Heh, sorry. I don't think it was a requirement when this thing first went up.
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06 2009, 19:27

haha!

manga
.hack//twilight bracelet
.hack//XXXX

add name:
Daniel H.
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 01:10

'Basalisk' is spelled "Basilisk" :S

And, I have a ton more to add because I have too many Favorites and have been lazy about adding them Razz

Name: Leita K.

Anime:
Mai-Hime
Fate/Stay Night
12 Kingdoms
Fooly Cooly (FLCL)
Full Metal Alchemist
Last Exile
Saikano
Scrapped Princess
The Third
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 01:55

yay FMA!!!
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 02:03

haha, yeah I love FMA^_^
It made me cry though T_T
Back to top Go down
Zero
Shut-in
Zero

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 10:32

Add Anime:
Tenchi Muyo

Anime:
Yu-Yu Hakusho

Add name: Raymond R.

Also, I think the anime "Dragonball" is listed twice. Please fix it if you can.
Back to top Go down
A-AAC
Geek
A-AAC

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 11:04

Meyeri wrote:
'Basalisk' is spelled "Basilisk" :S

Thanks for the correction. Smile
Back to top Go down
A-AAC
Geek
A-AAC

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 11:14

Meyeri wrote:
haha, yeah I love FMA^_^
It made me cry though T_T

Are you watching the new anime, FMA: Brotherhood? After I finished the 1st anime I picked up the manga and now their doing a completely seperate anime that actually follows the manga. I was so sad when Mae Hughes popped up again in Brotherhood. He has to die three time in the FMA series: in the first anime, in the second anime, and in the manga.
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 11:17

Brotherhood is awesome

add anime
FMA: Brotherhood

name
Daniel H.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggest additions to the BBAM!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next