Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Vote_lcap35%Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

Suggest additions to the BBAM!

Go down 
+29
Wakama
Retribaby
kawai014
Xanxus
markus
Venturai
Hikari maiden
IceDragon03
FeyReaver
Xartarin
nazli1100
wolfieanimefan
TheExorcist
shriya_chhabra
nico
A-AAC
Xeon Asagao
Amaranthine
secret_weapon
Zero
SHIYO
Kazeuki
Lavitz97
ryusenshi
LilyMoonlight
HeroofDarkness
meyeri
Shikuru
Admin
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Shut-in
Zero

Character Profile
Class: Prince
Level:
HP:
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 14:02

Add Anime:
Hoshi no Kirby/Kirby of the Stars (Kirby: Right Back at Ya! for you dub watchers)

Add Name:
Raymond R.
Back to top Go down
A-AAC
Geek
A-AAC

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 18:15

Zero wrote:
Add Anime:
Hoshi no Kirby/Kirby of the Stars (Kirby: Right Back at Ya! for you dub watchers)

Add Name:
Raymond R.

That's an anime?
Back to top Go down
A-AAC
Geek
A-AAC

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 18:19

You know what? I'm having a difficult time deciding how to organize this list. Because there are anime with a Japanese name (Meitantei Conan), a fansub name (Detective Conan), and an English dub name (Case Closed). Anyone have any idea how I should organize this?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Shut-in
Zero

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 18:20

I think so. You have no idea how far game companies would go to promote their franchise. Here's a quote from Wikipedia:

Quote :
Kirby: Right Back At Ya!, known in Japan as Kirby of the Stars (星のカービィ, Hoshi no Kābī?), is an anime series based on Nintendo's Kirby franchise. The series was produced by Warpstar Inc., a company formed between a joint investment between Nintendo and HAL Laboratory, Inc.[1]

And here's to defend Sonic X, even though I'm not going to put it on the list because I haven't watched it yet:

Quote :
Sonic X (ソニックX, Sonikku Ekkusu?) is an anime series that is adapted from the Sonic the Hedgehog video game series. It was produced in Japan by TMS Entertainment with the partnership of Sonic Team.

If I had to choose, I would go for Listing the Fansub name first, then in parentheses, the other names used. Chances are if people have watched anime in Japanese, it's fansubbed, so they might be more accustomed to that. Really, people can just Ctrl + F for their anime.
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 18:57

could u just put them on the same level and put a dash b/w them

ex:
Kirby: Right Back At Ya!/Kirby of the Stars
Back to top Go down
meyeri
Otaku
meyeri

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07 2009, 19:46

it would be easy just to list them in one long column, you can tag it as a spoiler.
Just list each anime alphabetically and everyone's name underneath with bullets, and make the anime names 1 size bigger and bold so people won't miss it.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Shut-in
Zero

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11 2009, 19:58

I just finished watching Sonic X in Japanese. It's an anime, using the same defense as I did to defend Kirby of the Stars. In that case...

Add Anime: Sonic X

Add Name: Raymond R.
Back to top Go down
A-AAC
Geek
A-AAC

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12 2009, 10:35

The weirdest thing happened today. I woke up this morning and walked downstairs and the first thing I saw was that Kirby anime. Shocked Coincidence?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Shut-in
Zero

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12 2009, 11:15

Probably not, Alynne. It should be on that one 4kids channel...they always show it on Saturdays.
Back to top Go down
nazli1100

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13 2009, 22:04

Anime and Manga:

Code Geass
Sailor Moon
Ouran High School Host Club
Konjiki no Gash Bell (Zatch Bell)
Bleach
Full Metal Panic
Sukisyo
Kannaduki no Miko
Strawberry Panic
Gravitation
Pokemon
Back to top Go down
Zero
Shut-in
Zero

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13 2009, 22:45

Anime:

Nagasarete Airantou

Name:

Raymond R.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Shut-in
Zero

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17 2009, 19:39

Sorry for Double Posting, but I have 3 more additions.

Add Anime (Japanese names are in parentheses):

Transformers: Armada (Transformers: Micron Legend)
Transformers: Energon (Transformer: Superlink)
Transformers: Cybertron (Transformers: Galaxy Force)

Name: Raymond R.

Also, might it be possible to combine Nagasarete Airanto and Nagasarete Airantou? I'm pretty sure they're the same anime...we just spelled the English differently.
Back to top Go down
Xartarin
Xartarin

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999/999Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18 2009, 18:24

Alright, I've watched a bunch of animes and read TWO mangas, so I'm not sure if I remembered all of them. Well, these are my favorites, anyway.

Anime:

Soul Eater (Hate the anime, love the manga)
D. Gray Man (SHOULD read the manga)
FLCL
The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi
Death Note
Code Geass
Ouran High School Host Club (shut up, it's funny)
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Digimon Adventure
Digimon Frontier
Card Captor Sakura (okay I have no excuse for watching this one)
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Azumanga Daioh

Add name

Add to the list: Zombie Loan

It's a lot but I really don't have a lot of discerning taste, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Shut-in
Zero

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19 2009, 15:50

I have another addition and correction.

Add Anime:

Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem*

Add Name:

Raymond R.

*Apparently, after the release of Fire Emblem 3 in Japan, a two part OVA was released in Japanese and English. It revolves around Marth's story and several events in Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.

Correction: The anime "Dragonball" is listed twice. If you can, please combine them.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Shut-in
Zero

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24 2009, 14:40

I have another addition!

Add Manga:

Please Save My Earth

Name:

Raymond R.

Thanks Alynne for the recommendation! I love this manga a LOT.
Back to top Go down
Xartarin
Xartarin

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999/999Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24 2009, 17:12

Do you guys count Avatar? It's American, but it's anime-style. (and it's awesome)
Back to top Go down
Zero
Shut-in
Zero

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27 2009, 17:39

Xartarin wrote:
Do you guys count Avatar? It's American, but it's anime-style. (and it's awesome)

Alynne accepted Transformers because it was aired and created in Japan as an anime. Unless there's proof that Avatar was made in Japan, it's probably a no go.
Back to top Go down
A-AAC
Geek
A-AAC

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27 2009, 22:51

Zero wrote:
I have another addition!

Add Manga:

Please Save My Earth

Name:

Raymond R.

Thanks Alynne for the recommendation! I love this manga a LOT.

I'm glad you like it. Its such an old manga I doubt many have read it. Tell me when you get to the end!
Back to top Go down
A-AAC
Geek
A-AAC

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27 2009, 22:58

Xartarin wrote:

Avatar is one of my favorite shows, but like Zero said its made in America. Its definitely anime-influenced, though.
Back to top Go down
FeyReaver
FeyReaver

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05 2009, 19:34

Anime:
Bleach
Naruto Shippuuden
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Pandora Hearts
07-Ghost
Desert Punk
Eureka 7
Air Gear
Ayakashi
Blassreiter
Chaos;Head
Chrome Shelled Regios
Claymore
Blassreiter
Chaos;Head
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
Code Geass: R2
Darker Than Black
Death Note
D.Gray Man
D.N Angel
Elemental Gelade
Elfin Lied
Fooly Cooly
Ga-Rei Zero
Gurren Lagann
Hunter x Hunter
Kurogane no Linebarrels
Naruto
Night Wizard
Rental Magica
s-CRY-ed
Soul Eater
The Tower of Druaga: The Aegis of Uruk
The Tower of Druaga: The Sword of Uruk
Tu Aru Majutsu no Index
Zatch Bell
Zombie Loan

Add Name: Eric Ives
Back to top Go down
Zero
Shut-in
Zero

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08 2009, 16:03

Add Manga:

Boku wo Tsutsumu Tsuki no Hikari (The Moonlight that Surrounds Me)

Name: Raymond R.

Ty for the heads up about the Please Save My Earth sequel, Alynne! I'm really addicted to the series so much now.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Shut-in
Zero

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14 2009, 18:07

New anime that just premiered, and it's about mages! It's an automatic like by me.

Anime: Fairy Tail

Add Name: Raymond R.
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:
Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14 2009, 19:49

mangas:
Psychic Academy
Onidere

add name:
Daniel Harland
Back to top Go down
IceDragon03
Geek
IceDragon03

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15 2009, 22:49

Gundam wing
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed Destiny
Gundam Gfighter
Yu Yu Hakasho
Roronin Kenshin
Dragon ball
Dragonball Z
Maboraho
EvanGelion
Code Geass
Desert Punk
Trigun
Naruto
Blood +
DeathNote
PokeMon
DigiMon
Yu-Gi-Oh
BeyBlade
Love Hina
CardCaptors
TsuBahsa
many many many mores
Back to top Go down
ryusenshi
Otaku
ryusenshi

Character Profile
Class:
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19 2009, 22:15

Add manga:
Star Ocean: Till the End Of Time

add name
Daniel Harland

and yes it is a manga based on one of the star ocean games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggest additions to the BBAM!   Suggest additions to the BBAM! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggest additions to the BBAM!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next