Japanimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mt. Carmel's Japanimation Forums! Weekly meetings are Thursdays at Lunch in N6!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Reviews & RecommendationsReviews & Recommendations  MAS  VideosVideos  GamesGames  LinksLinks  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Welcome to the new year Japanimators! Meetings have begun in room K-3 Thursdays at lunch! We hope to see you there!
NOTICE! Because it's the start of the new year, all member EXP will be reset to zero.
ATTENTION: Our weekly meetings have been moved to Thursdays in Room K3! (English Building)
Interested in going to Anime Expo in 2016? Check out the details under the "Announcements" tab!
Miss a club meeting? Check out what we did this week on the Recap Tab!
Are you interested in presenting a review or recommendation? Go to the updated Reviews & Recommendations tab for more info!
Click on the Usergroups tab and join fangroups for your favorite anime/manga/video games!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Community
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Inbox
Outbox

Forum Topics
Watched Topics
Favorites

Your RPG Character
Character Profile
Poll
What day do you want ASA to be on(After School Activity)
Monday
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Vote_lcap22%Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 13 ]
Tuesday
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Vote_lcap15%Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Vote_lcap13%Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Thursday
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Vote_lcap15%Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Friday
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Vote_lcap35%Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 60
Music
JapaniMUSIC by Japanimation on Grooveshark
Follow Us on Facebook!

Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Class: Sniper
Level:
HP:
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue500/500Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 22 2014, 20:38

Connie just realized it as she heard the name 'Jormungand'. She stepped up to Echo as she said "Your guild master's name is Jormungand?" she said. Though for some reason the way she said it was like she had said it many times before.
((OOC: So Jor and Connie know each other because of the organization right?))
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Class: Boxer
Level:
HP:
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue999/999Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 22 2014, 21:06

"Nice to meet you Echo!" Meifeng said happily. "That old hag Jor wanted me to teach some of you punks during this training camps, so.....here I am!" Dan smirked at her evil tongue that was paired with her smiling face, feeling that they didn't go together. "I hope you know that I almost beat Jor once, but she wouldn't stay down, so it ended in a tie. I should've won that competition!" She pouted cutely.

Dan spoke up, not letting Meifeng rant on, "So, have you gotten all the people you need for the camp? Seems like there's more than enough people here."
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Class: Brawler
Level:
HP:
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue700/700Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 22 2014, 22:37

Daisuke's eyes lit up at the sound of Meifeng's encounter with Jormungand. So she was the Jor's fated opponent in that epic battle a few months ago! He knew that username sounded familiar, according to Wyvern's accounts of the battle, and her casual demeanor was quite the opposite from what he had expected. Maybe being flippant did seem like another option after all. "We've got about five more players showing up later on, so it's just the five of us for now plus the usual Breaching Brigade raid members." Daisuke informed Dan, jerking a thumb behind him to where their training grounds were in the woodlands. "Most of the other guys around here are unqualified to be in the raid, according to Jor. She always preys on the more competent players."

Connie's quiet question didn't go unnoticed as Daisuke fixed a peculiar expression on her. Her eagerness in her voice sounded odd to his ears. "Yeah that's right... You another mysterious acquaintance of hers? Or perhaps you know her more through the papers and her infamous fight with Meifeng over here."

((OoC: Yup, Jor and Connie know each other)) 
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue500/500Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 23 2014, 06:41

She paused for a moment before saying "Something like that." A small flicked of something can be seen in her eyes. Her voice had a strange familiarity to it when she spoke those few words. "Do you mind if Incan go see her after we get to the camp?"
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue999/999Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 23 2014, 09:37

"I need to see that hag too! Gotta finish some unfinished buisness!" Meifeng piped in.
Dan decided that his Sifu needed to act her age, so he said, "Sifu, you're 25, act like it. This isn't grade school anymore."

Hearing this, Meifeng retorted, "Oh, and you're 18! Can't you do anything right? Remember that time when I kicked your a** the first time we met? Hmm?"

"Point taken," Dan said, admitting defeat.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue700/700Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 23 2014, 09:40

The blonde man sent Connie another cocked eyebrow. "Uh, sure I guess. Most likely, Jor wants to start an instructor meeting first before we do a round of introductions, so I can't guarantee you can get a quick audience with her right away." Her eagerness was starting to make him a bit weary, but Daisuke quickly covered it up with a toothy grin. Oh well, it was the old lady's job to deal with her own fanclub. "Alrighty, fellas. Off we go to training camp Hell!" He announced and began exiting the town of Trellings to their campsite.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 23 2014, 09:50

Connie didn't say anything after that as she followed him, Delta went as we, as he knew something wasn't right if Connie wanted to meet someone. He didn't know who was 'Jormungand', but if Connie wants to see her then there is something up her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 23 2014, 11:21

Dan and Meifeng followed Echo as he went towards the training camp, while having some friendly chit-chat. Both teacher and student were eager to get to work, in hopes of doing well in the raid.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 23 2014, 13:45

Twenty minutes later, the group had arrived to the training grounds at a large clearing in the forest. Two long cabins lay at the edges of the clearing and in the middle were a bunch of tents being set up. There were a handful of people milling around the campsite either setting tents or carrying more supplies, while the rest marched around the perimeter on the look out for monsters. "Welcome to the training camp of Hell! Daisuke said, sweeping a hand across the landscape. "Everyone will be sleeping in the tents throughout the training camp and those two cabins over there are reserved for base operations and a mess hall. Hope you guys are comfortable with sleeping bags," he chuckled, winking impishly at the group.  

"Echo!". A voice boomed over the distance of the clearing. It came from a stout man standing at the doorway of one the cabins carrying sacks of food. "If you've got any instructors with you, bring them into Jor's office ASAP. You know she doesn't like waiting!"

"Coming~" the blonde half sang before turning his attention to Meifeng. "We should get a move one. Don't want to get skinned alive by that old witch before we start."
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 23 2014, 14:15

Soon enough Connie and Delta was wondering what to do next so they began to help set up tents. As well as carry stuff back and forth. Connie still wore her row mask as she was still getting weird looks from people.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 23 2014, 15:05

Dan helped out around the perimeter, scaring off any monster that could've come their way. He tried to be friendly with the other patrols, but they weren't up for talking. He saw a couple of critters, and some higher level monsters, but most of them left the camp alone.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 23 2014, 18:00

Leading her up the steps of the cabin, the duo stepped into the lobby of the cabin and navigated their way through a mess of open crates, potions, and blacksmithing tools. They approached a door and Daisuke knocked on it, earning a "Enter,". Once inside, Daisuke had vanished, leaving Meifeng alone in the office among three other instructors, Wyvern beside the desk, and Jormugand standing in front of the window with her arms cross behind her back. At the sound of the door closing, Jormugand turned her attention to Meifeng.   

"Well, well. Look who decided to show up." Jor half-jested through her cold facade. "What brings you here, Meifeng_Sifu? You didn't reply to my PM so I assumed you were took busy to come." The occupants of the room looked a bit startled at Jormungand's cold tease, but Wyvern was unaffected by it.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 23 2014, 19:10

"Ahh, my student dragged me here, since he wanted to be in the raid, Meifeng said out of fake exasperation. "That reminds me, you don't have a cute disciple like mine, do you? Now that I think about it, you seem older. Hm? Is that a wrinkle I see?" Meifeng's jests came on and on, trying to get Jor to her boiling point.
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 23 2014, 19:19

In the darkest corner of the cabin, there was a presence only Jor can feel, Connie kept herself hidden her mask was gone.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 23 2014, 19:47

Meifeng soon got bored of jeering at Jor, so she moved on to a different topic. "So, about the training, what are we going to do?" Meifeng was eager to train people, and being able to cut loose and have fun.

Outside, Dan bumped into Yuki while walking around the camp. "Hey! Settin' up tents, I see! By the way, where'd your female friend go?"
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 23 2014, 22:47

Ignoring Meifeng's retort and taking immediate notice that an unwanted presence was in the room, Jor casually tossed manilla folder across her desk. Five pieces of paper scattered out from the folder, containing a schedule inside for each instructor. "Here are the schedules for the next seven days of our training camp. Each day, we will have an obstacle course from 4:00 am to 7:00 am, 4-5 hours of nonstop training sessions between half hour eating breaks (that is: breakfast, lunch, and late dinner), and a relaxing period before bedtime at 23:00 hours (11:00 pm). There will be an officer's meeting during the relaxing period to discuss about our progress" Jor explained, point to each time slot with a gnarled finger. "Between each day, we switch between instructors and sessions. For instance, tomorrow morning's obstacle course will be Hauser's job, Meifeng and Wyvern will be in charge of hand-to-hand combat, and Koga and I will be handling team coordination skills and work on the players combinations. The day after, we rotate: I on the obstacle course, Hauser and Meifeng on hand-to-hand combat, Wyvern and Koga on team coordination; and so and so forth. This way, we can expose the recruits to different methods on approaching the enemy and increase their stats. This way, we can all focus on a specific field at a time and training the recruits accordingly. Also, all instructors off duty are required to be training alongside the recruits, including myself. Don't even think about ditching a course or going easy on them. This is boot camp, not a charity organization."   

Here she paused, glancing at each member in the room in case they had a question. No outburst or hand was raised in the air. They were all used to her style of training. Jor continued on, "Throughout the duration of the camp, I will be having some scouts reporting back with more information about our raiding zones, and smaller guilds bringing us more high level minions from other floors to practice with. I expect all of you to be flexible and adjust your training courses as you see fit for the brigade."   

She suddenly clasped her hands together, forcing herself to be patient. "...Are there any questions? I apologize that I went through the summary of the camp too quickly, but we have no time to spare. Everything must be set up tonight and ready for the next day."
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 24 2014, 08:25

"I don't know" Delta replied "She tend to do this a lot so it's not like she won't come back after a week or so"
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 24 2014, 09:25

"Ooh, ooh!" Meifeng yelled, her hand outstetched. Without waiting to be called on, she blurted out, "This is off topic, but why isn't that hot blond guy an instructor?"
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 24 2014, 11:36

Connie suppressed a laugh, but was still unnoticed by many. To everybody in the room she was non existent only a stray shadow.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 24 2014, 12:28

Jor gave an exasperated sigh at Meifeng's outburst and Connie's chuckle while everyone else gave the martial artist incredulous glances. Wyvern, on the other hand, chuckled a bit. "He's no instructor, Meifeng. Echo's just a member of the Breaching Brigade," she said, waving a dismissive hand. "Besides, he's my disciple, so I recommend keeping your hands somewhere safe unless you want to meet the ends of my blades, cougar."
Back to top Go down
ArcticPhoenixRequiem
Geek
ArcticPhoenixRequiem

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 24 2014, 17:14

Delta continued to help with the tents.
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 24 2014, 22:39

"Hey! I'm not cougar!" Meifeng retorted. "I'm 25 years old! And how old are you? Ahh, sorry, I just can't remember! And speaking of which, aren't you the cougar?" Meifeng's evil tongue was firing on all cylinders, throwing out insults left and right.
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25 2014, 09:38

"Perhaps. I maybe a cougar, but I have much more experience than you, greenhorn." Jor sneered, a wicked smile curling at the corners of her lips. "You can't even land a decent man in twenty-five years, but I've been having men groveling at me feet for years. What a desperate woman."
Back to top Go down
KuroKami
Shut-in
KuroKami

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25 2014, 09:50

"Hey!" Meifeng protested. "I totally have a guy! I have Dan, that boxer outside this building! He's been my disciple for 7 years now!" Meifeng was clearly angry, since this old woman was claiming to have more femininity than her. "Hmph! Anyways, is this meeting over? We've gone over pretty much everything."
Back to top Go down
windscimitars
Shut-in
windscimitars

Character Profile
Level:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25 2014, 10:13

"Pretty much," Jor replied cooly to Meifeng's annoyance. "All of you will be dismissed until further notice. Dinner is in two hours, so get comfortable and plan for your training schedules tomorrow." She began rummaging through her drawers in search for a long cigar and a lighter. There was some unspoken business she needed to resolve before the start of this camp. "Wyvern, if you could escort our guests out..."

The larger man didn't have to be told twice as he propped open the door and let the occupants file out one by one. He then saluted Jormungand before closing the door and exiting the cabin, leaving her in eerie silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization    Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization   - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sword Art Online Roleplay: Equalization
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next